[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How privileged are you, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
https://www.buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you?utm_term=.ymxvmjxjQ#.qhM0ZWYWP
>>
>>74230914
Bullfuckingshit
>>
>>74230914
Not being raped is a privilege now.
>>
what's all this shit about "identities" at the end of it? what the fuck does that mean?
>>
>A stranger has never asked to touch my hair, or asked if it is real.

More oppression than Jesus in a cross.
>>
File: Privilege-checked.png (67 KB, 624x419) Image search: [Google]
Privilege-checked.png
67 KB, 624x419
>>74230914
Yeah if I could find a way to wear this so they could see it they might treat me with respect. And if wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

Fuck SJWs.
>>
>>74232284
tumblr has added schizophrenics to their list of oppressed minorities.
>>
>>74232701
I got 33, and I still find hard to understand how can someone point fingers to strangers and say "you own me x, y and z!","you should pay me reparations!". SJWs are completely immoral and ego-driven, they are thieves who are too coward to steal.
>>
File: data miner.jpg (192 KB, 957x1300) Image search: [Google]
data miner.jpg
192 KB, 957x1300
>>74230914
Nothing to see here folks, just searchin' for a fresh vein of data....
>>
>>74234079
>I got 33, and I still find hard to understand how can someone point fingers to strangers and say "you own me x, y and z!","you should pay me reparations!". SJWs are completely immoral and ego-driven, they are thieves who are too coward to steal.
The worst thing is they couch everything they do in these super-idealistic terms, yet they turn around and damn people with categorization at a glance... just exactly the way Stormfags do.
>>
>Implying I'll click that shit

Buzzfeed is legitimately tied with Gawker for my least favorite website brand of all-time.
>>
File: jonah-peretti.jpg (279 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
jonah-peretti.jpg
279 KB, 1024x683
>>74230914
Check out the Buzzfeed CEO's nose.

>Yes he's a Jew.
>>
I got 46 out of 100 and it says I'm not privileged. I'm 20m straight and worth half a million $.
>>
What a big crock of shit. Not even a White man but god damn these Marxist go above and beyond.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.