[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Im fucked >science teacher opens discussion about evolution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 22
File: OhLawd.jpg (21 KB, 490x375) Image search: [Google]
OhLawd.jpg
21 KB, 490x375
So Im fucked

>science teacher opens discussion about evolution to class
>one guy starts talking about how it's not real
>"if we evolved from monkeys, wouldn't there be some that are still in transition?"
>I chime in
>"there are"
>"yeah? Where at anon?"
>"africa"
>professor closes discussion
>I leave early

I revealed my powerlevel. How fucked am I?
>>
it might be a good time to become an expert on "Lucy"

then if anyone asks, bring up Lucy, and let them correct you (it was a fraud) so then you can claim its all an innocent misunderstanding
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_%28Australopithecus%29
>>
>>74225226

LOL, Australia can be quite useful at times it seems.
>>
>>74224950
>Lucy
id say you can agrue that the actual monkeys are still in some form transistoin due to that fact tehy can pick up habits from humans and will try to use human technology
i mean we know htey can speak to use via sigh language in some cases sssoooo.... i mean.
>>
>>74225226

Not bad.
>>
>>74224950
BASED
>>
>>74225226
Currently starting an essay explaining that Lucy was my intent. Aussie anon you are godlike.
>>
>>74224950
Beautiful part is evolution is bullshit as is the magical singularity that appeared from nowhere without provocation.

For evolution to be real you'd have to show the first animal becoming its successor and so on and so forth. You can't have a fossil and claim its anything's ancestor because for it to be the ancestor of anything it has to have both a genetic and gradual skeletal tie in, which you don't have, nor will ever have. In fact, the very idea that random bumping of molecules per brownian motion was able to bring about not only amino acids but also dna is beyond retarded.

all of us with all of our modern complexities has yet to even begin to create our version of DNA and finally a trillion variations of it, but you're of the mind that time, randomness, and hot sun, along with electricity and whatever else, was able to do what we with all of our purposeful acts, can't?

>>74225334

Lucy can only be legit if and only if you have lucy's entire skeletal and genetic formers information from the fish onto Lucy and then, onto humanity in an unbreakable chain of one creature being less the one and more of the other, which you don't nor will you ever have.

You atheist are as faithful as theist are for your facts and proofs are so much make believe and conjecture. You're all hopelessly ludicrous.
>>
>>74224950
Should have said Australia m8
>>
>>74226615
If you apply those criteria to evolution, you cannot claim creationism is true. One is likely bullshit and the other is definitely bullshit.
>>
>>74227188
And yet, everything remotely complicated up to and including the computer you're using was created by some one. Windows 10 has well over 43 million lines of purposeful information and human DNA has well over 3 billion tiers of purposeful information.

So at the very least you have no choice but to admit we were made, to say anything less means you're of the mind th at something that's hundreds of times more complex than Windows 10 can create given enough time. But lo, Theorist tried that and failed miserably. After 14 trillion simulated years in a super computer, they were only able to manufacture a few lines. For your way to be real, using said randomization and daily dynamic occurrences of random molecule redistribution and motion, they used a reorganizing of letters in an attempt to build words and sentences whilst speeding up the randomizing to simulate billions of years. After 14 trillion years of simulated reorganizing, they only managed to create a few sentences. Wherein, you're of the mind that after 3 billion years a 32 thousand volume of information was penned.

Admit it, you're a believer like the theist.
>>
>>74224950
dude that is the funniest shit I've read all month
>>
OP this is your chance to red pill your entire class.
>>
>>74227803
Evolution is bullshit made up by fucking idiots who are full of shit.
>>
File: 1403106941102.jpg (15 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
1403106941102.jpg
15 KB, 200x192
>>74224950
I hope this actually happened.
>>
>>74227803
There are 4 dindus in my class. They are immune.
>>
I've been saying this for years

niggers are the missing link and scientist are afraid to admit it
>>
>>74227619
>was created by some one
How do you know? Your evidence pool is rather small, just some objects in this planet.
>You have no choice but to admit
I have the choice of not believing until more evidence appears, to either side. Would be cool if there were makers of the universe.
I'm not even going to try reading your 14 trillion years crap.
>>
>>74226615
>all of us with all of our modern complexities has yet to even begin to create our version of DNA and finally a trillion variations of it

it's almost like nature had 4.5 billion years to fuck around with and we've been practicing modern science for 200.
>>
File: 1458536682886.gif (987 KB, 316x238) Image search: [Google]
1458536682886.gif
987 KB, 316x238
>>74224950
>>
>>74225226
>>74225334
You brilliant motherfucker.
>>
>>74228089
I know purposeful information takes planning, effort and thinking ability. Planning systems even more so. Humans has made and created purposeful systems, engines, and has crafted complicated bits of information literally millions of times over. You see, According to your atheist ministers of your gospels, for something to be real it has to be observed, tested and recreated. All three has been done millions of times over by humans.

What of the human body, and all the animals and by extension all forms of life on earth, and t he entirety of the universe? Are these more complicated machines, systems and complex informations a product of an even superior thinker, maker, planner and creator? You can say no all you want but I have proof that says you're wrong. Have you proof of something as complex as a calculator self created before your eyes?
>>
File: 1461638081555.jpg (68 KB, 599x449) Image search: [Google]
1461638081555.jpg
68 KB, 599x449
>>74225432

Yeah when it comes to taking care of all our unwanted natives
>>
>>74225834

Stick to your guns you little shit faggot.

Go out in a blaze of glory
>>
>>74224950

gotta be 18+ for this site my dude
>>
>>74226615
> In fact, the very idea that random bumping of molecules per brownian motion was able to bring about not only amino acids

it's not just retarded, it's a fact that all 20 amino acids can be created by brownian motion
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller%E2%80%93Urey_experiment

as for DNA it's certainly amazing but it's the best hypothesis we have. Your alternatively is literally vastly less beliavable
>>
File: 1448941164996.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
1448941164996.png
572 KB, 600x580
>>74224950
you're so fucked m8
>>
>>74228377
1. Purposeful information does take planning, effort and thinking ability, but you imply the universe is purposeful information. First prove that.
2. What's your proof? You're quite strict. In your words,
>For God to be real you'd have to show the first divine entity creating its successor and so on and so forth
so unless you can show us the First Engine and everything after it, all your rant is as pointless as evolution.
Hardmode: don't quote the Bible, a human production for human eyes.
>>
>>74224950
how does a symbiotic relationship between an insect and a plant evolve ?
>>
File: 1.gif (3 KB, 64x100) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
3 KB, 64x100
>>74225226
solid advice, rare from aussies
>>
>>74224950
All of the black people I've known would have laughed their asses off at that.
>>
>>74225834
>>74225226
don't fuck this up OP, this has potential
>>
>>74228074
"If we could only find our link to the past. It must be around here somewhere!"
>>
So my essay on Lucy starts like this:

In yesturday's discussion on evolution I mentioned the missing link between mankind and monkeys laid in African. What I meant was the wonderful piece of evidence known as "Lucy". She is a partial skeleton found in Afar Depression (is that real /pol/ or did you edit that shit?) Ethiopia. Her remains share dna workings that would suggest a common ansestry between our kind and our primal relatives.

How is it so far /pol/? Too bullshitty?
>>
File: 1462151033975.gif (17 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
1462151033975.gif
17 KB, 225x300
>>74224950
ebin
its even funnier because it actually is true

anyways, worst scenario is that people think you're one of dem racis' rednecks. good job OP
>>
>>74224950
[ ] Not REkt
[X] S.S. Rektanic

Everyone knows it, ever looked at one? One with no european blood? Their skull shape and facial features just scream ooga booga right in your face.
>>
>>74228227
That's not how it works i'm afraid. you're talking about brownian motion in which molecules in liquids moved about until systems and complex bits were created. It was simulated and revealed to be bullshit. For it to be real however, we'd need to see it happening, we'd need to test it and then we'd need to recreate it. Thereby, we'd have to see a puddle and t hen we'd have to see life appear in this puddle and eventually humans or humanoids.

but a simpler process was used. In brownian motion, trillions of bits of molecules in fluid moves about randomly, but a much simpler process was simulated. The alphabet was used. But, after billions upon billions of years of simulated randomized attempts, a few lines here and there was all that was achieved. Even the semantics was off. Words went together but no purposeful logic.
you're of the mind that after 3 billion years, DNA and a trillion variations of that which would akin for thousands upon thousands of volumes of purposeful information.

As I said you don't have that, nor will you ever have that. To say nothing of an unbreakable chain of one species evolving into its successive species; a chain of both skeletal and genetic evidence. All you've ever had was a billion years, a fossil, a million years a fossil, ten million years, another fossil, sixty million another and then some lying cunt claiming its the same species.

Bullshit.

>>74228569
That's a lie. What is fact is humans can cook conditionals and situations and other bits and gases and mixtures until the recipe brings about the wanted pot. Like a cook might.

You see, Miller, A university trained scientist, spent months and thousands of hours and even more time, and the aide of others, and all forms of contrivances and technologies up until his time 57, until he brought about what he sought.

But unless Miller, or any one was there all those years ago then that's not what happened.
You're welcomed to try again, but you'll fail so don't.
>>
>>74228790
good start, but if you have even a shadow of a doubt that /pol/'s lengthy cock of justice has interfered with your source, make sure you have several good sources
>>
>>74227619

>putting this much faith in a computer simulation.

>a believer like the theist.
>>
ITT> A bunch of retards that don't know what transition means.

Is this bait?
Am I just being fooled by feigned stupidity?

Do you think all forms have stopped mutating?
Do you see that this leads to biodiversity?

Do you understand the theory to account for this biodiversity?
>>
>>74228683
>black
>people
You should call them half developed monkey-human you bigot
>>
>>74228790
sounds fine to me
>>
>>74228893

I have a PhD in physics and I agree that I've always found evolution amazingly far fetched, however it remains the best theory we have to explain all the behavior. Link me the paper you're talking about computer simulations of brownian motion creating amino acids
>>
>>74228941

bingo. I do computer simulations all the time. If my simulation produces results that disagree with nature it means my simulation is wrong, not nature. There are a very few exceptions to this rule, where the physical model of the simulations is known so well that by experimentally measuring something you perturb it enough that it becomes less reliable than simulation
>>
File: 1462223749193.jpg (57 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1462223749193.jpg
57 KB, 620x670
>>74228790
at the end of your essay you should add

>Also niggers.
>>
>>74224950
>>74225226
>>74228377
>>74228522
>>74228664
>>74228857
>>74228904
>>74228941
>>74229155
For Israeli couscous, cook it like regular pasta. Fill a medium saucepan about 2/3 of the way with water, add some salt and a little olive oil, and bring to a boil. Dump in 1 cup of Israeli couscous and let simmer for about 8 minutes, until the couscous is al dente.
>>
>>74228606
I implied nothing, I know the universe is a complex engine much like a watch is, in fact, men of old built complex devices that worked with the rescission of the universe. You're of the mind that complex systems, like those in a watch, can self create out of thin air.

If you'd remember, I never said God anon, i said some one at least as complicated and purposeful as we are. To say anything less would make you a liar. Are you a liar? Don't get sloppy, anon, for all you've seen that's remotely as complex was built by us. To say even more complexities came about by chance makes you a liar because for it to be real, you'd have to show thin air, and then viola, a watch.

But you can't, and you won't, because, all things that are complex, was made. To say otherwise means you have to show nothing, then something self creating just because.

Go ahead anon, tell me to read a book and then I'll say i've read several and in each the only proofs there of is, IT IS HAS BEEN HYPOTHESIZED THAT, IT IS BELIEVED THAT, WE THINK THAT,...bullshit.

An even grander bullshit is the big bang or the incredibly fast expansion of a particle that came from nowhere having several universal masses inside itself that came from nowhere and expanded trillions upon trillions upon trillions upon trillions of times faster than a fraction of a second 10 to the exponent 32 times faster than a fraction of a second, or retconningly, just fast enough to overcome its own gravity well.
BULLSHIT.

>>74228941
>>74229155
>>74229252
For evolution or the big bang to be real, we're going to need, observable proof, recreate able proof (not by colliders or thinking people unless thinking people and colliders did it the first time), and finally testable proof.

lemme test every creature from the first thing unto man in an unbreakable chain of one species becoming another.
>>
>>74229292
got copypasta on the brain, eh Nigel?
>>
>>74229155
Do you feel that you are really smart? Or do you think it is discipline? Can an average Joe get phd in physics?
>>
>>74229290
>7KuNGDyZ
>WE WUZ KUNGZ AN SHEIT
>>
sounds like a bit of banter
you will be fine
>>
>>74229520
>Can an average Joe get phd in physics?
Not him, but absolutely not. I only have a BS In physics, but dumbasses can't make it. It's just the way it is.
>>
File: 1415049841868.gif (1 MB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
1415049841868.gif
1 MB, 207x207
>>74224950
u fucked up son
>>
>>74229520

i am fairly smart but not terribly smart. I'm substantially smarter than several of the professors in my department, but I am leaving academia because I'm not smart enough to make much of an impact. I think if you're super dedicated and 110+ IQ then anyone can get a PHD in physics, yea. But the lower your IQ the more dedicated you have to be for sure.
>>
>>74224950
expect to be beaten and raped constantly with no legal recourse. white men are only tolerated if they are cucked liberals and if they aren't they are forced to be.
>>
>>74224950
Genius tier. Be proud. Non-verbally threaten anyone who tries to disagree
>>
>essay continued
Lucy was discovered by scientist Donald Johanson in 1974. After her discovery, much controversy arose around whether the bones suggested bipedal movement. The bones went on tour around the US during an exibition known as Lucy's legacy : the treasures of Ethiopia. While there are few, Lucy is one of the treasures that furthers the discovery of our elusive roots.
>>
>>74228506
Not their emus tho eh?
>>
>>74229880
delete this
>>
File: 1458819363888.png (484 KB, 730x583) Image search: [Google]
1458819363888.png
484 KB, 730x583
>>74228790
>What I meant was

Wrong attitude. Just go to lucy immediately and if anyone asks just say "well what did you think I was talking about?"

THEY'RE the ones equating the missing link with niggers not you. They should have been learned enough to know what you meant.
>>
>>74229962
this. why in the fuck are you writing an essay op? has anyone asked you to yet?
>>
>>74229962
would "I was of course referring to" be too much?
>>74230028
american schools are mcfucked, a preemptive essay is probably a good decision
>>
>>74227188
not necessarily you narrow minded colombian
>>
>>74225834
>Currently starting an essay
why?
>>
>>74224950
>serve up some serious fire
>professor closes discussion
see, here's the problem. We need an extension of the first amendment protecting our right to sick bantz.
>>
>>74230028
Professor didn't look thrilled when I said it. Just want to have back up evidence of what I could have meant. I'm freaking out over what to do and want to stay in the clear. I've seen whole movements break out over shit written on bathroom walls and I'm too young for controversy.
>>
>>74229411
The creation of the universe and life is separate from the process of evolution. God could have created us 6000 years ago, but the laws of evolution would still apply.

Microevolution is readily observable in bacteria, so why is it such a stretch to think macroevolution is impossible.
>>
>>74229155
>>74228893
evolution is not the mechanism of the creation of life

idiots
>>
>>74230411
>*so why is it such a stretch to think macroevolution is possible.
>>
>>74230127
Yes that would be incorrect. "I was of course referring to" acknowledges the potential for guilt and misunderstanding.

"The discovery of lucy in africa" or something along those lines is better you cannot waver the slightest bit you need to be firm. Let them hang themselves for suggesting the possibility you were referring to anything else.
>>
>>74230426

no but it is the mechanism for the increase in complexity of life
>>
>>74230488
I see your point
>>
>>74230374
You're such a little bitch lmao
>>
File: normal.jpg (36 KB, 570x433) Image search: [Google]
normal.jpg
36 KB, 570x433
it might be a good time to become an expert on "niggers"

then if anyone asks, bring up niggers, and let them correct you (it was a jewish conspiracy) so then you can claim its all an innocent misunderstanding
>>
>>74230411
Unless we evolved from Bacteria then no, Bacteria changing doesn't mean anything.
For evolution to be real, we're going to need to see and test the first animal unto man.
Have you proof that we evolved from Bacteria? No you don't. For it to mean anything you'll have to have a testable bridge between the two, as in, millions of species between it and us.

>>74230426
>>74230502
Evolution is bullshit until its proven to be otherwise, which it can't be because the only proof atheist has ever had was, IT IS BELIEVED THAT, IT HAS BEEN HYPOTHESIZED THAT, WE'VE THEORIZED THAT.

Bullshit.
>>
>>74224950
>muh crationism
Good thing no European could say that without being laughed at by the entire clsss
>>
>>74230693
damn bahama bro btfoing all the evolutionists
wreck their faith, m8
>>
>>74224950
>Forgetting about Africa America
>>
File: golden buddha kek.jpg (40 KB, 366x488) Image search: [Google]
golden buddha kek.jpg
40 KB, 366x488
>>74224950
>"if we evolved from monkeys, wouldn't there be some that are still in transition?"
>I chime in
>"there are"
>"yeah? Where at anon?"
>"africa"
>>
>>74230810
It's what I do. Not at first because I legitimately tried to btfo the bible. I know right. I grew up with the faith and stuff but I asked my mum some 30 years ago and she said, "you like to read comic books yeah? Well go read and make up your own damn mind." So I did. And here I am. The more I learned the angrier I got. Especially since atheist has never ever proven anything, EVER!
not that I'm a saint or anything in fact, i'm a fornicator. God forgive me, I'm a fornicator. And If the world ended tomorrow, i'd probably be wiped out for my sins. And rightly so.
>>
>>74230374
Friend.
Your excuse should be:
As Africa is the birthplace of mankind, with Homo Erectus being the prime example, to Homo Sapiens as we know humanity today, it is possible that the primates there (talking about actual monkeys here, not blacks) could be in the incredibly slow process of evolving into a new species, just like how all humans every are no doubt currently following the path of evolution.
>>
>>74225226
big props Ausbro
>>
>>74231058
>it is possible that the primates there (talking about actual monkeys here, not blacks) could be in the incredibly slow process of evolving into a new species

If you understand the first thing about evolution you know that every living thing is in a constant state of evolution, there's never a moment where we're not continuing to evolve.
>>
>>74230649
Yeah, you're right. I'm so tired of writing the essay now anyway so I'm just going to copy and paste a bunch of stuff from the thread. Maybe some of the evolution arguers posts will make my points more valid.
>>
>>74224950
The only power level you revealed is looking like an edgy teenager, not an actual redpilled person. You made a joke that just seemed to be made to make people say "wow so taboo and racist!" This combined with the fact that you're learning about evolution implies to me that you're in high school. Underage B& etc.

Despite the hilarity of writing an actual well researched/cited essay for your argument, I don't think this will work out. The teacher has already made it clear that this will not be discussed in class, and that will be the end of it. Meanwhile if you make more of a racist scene, everyone will just see you for being the non-normalfag that you are and shun you accordingly. If you just walk away now, you can just play it off as being an edgy teenager trying to be funny if it's ever even brought up again, and let it be forgotten if it's not.
>bring up Lucy, and let them correct you (it was a fraud) so then you can claim it was all an innocent misunderstanding
This won't work for so many reasons.
>1
Nobody will correct you unless they research it themselves because nobody will have heard of this obscure shit. If someone does do research on it to correct you, they'll realize it's a fraud and call you on your shit for not catching that in your own research.
>2
Your teacher will probably not allow for this discussion anyway, and you will be dismissed as a dumb kid who read something stupid
>3
The more you carry this on, the more you'll be shunned, regardless of whether or not you "win". This is the curse of showing one's powerlevel. You've barely shown anything, you can still back out.
>>
>>74231328
And you people call theist delusional. This is so sad. Have you ever seen a flower become a gorilla anon? that's rhetorical by the way. it's bullshit all day everyday with you lot.
>>
>>74231424
>copypasting /pol/ posts
don't go retard on me
>>
>>74229411
None of this shit is real, coonskin. Are you fuckin new?

Evolution is a guess, bitch, but it's the best guess we got. You ain't got a better one, and your demands of proof are the exact fucking questions being worked on. So, really you can shut the fuck up with your non-alternative havin ass.

>lemme test every creature from the first thing unto man in an unbreakable chain of one species becoming another.

Literally.
All.
Fucking.
Day.

I do science, cunt.
>>
>>74231536
>Have you ever seen a flower become a gorilla anon?

Have you ever seen your deity create something? That's rhetorical by the way.
>>
>>74231536
It's just a simple statement about what evolution actually means. Mutations happen all the time, evolution relies on mutation, if a species is subject to mutation in a natural environment then natural selection takes place. If the mutation is good it will get passed on through genes, if it's bad, obviously it will die off.

Good job grossly oversimplifying and taking every single word I said out of context mate. I say species are in a constant state of evolution and you pull out the old "BUT WOT ABOUT FLOWER, FLOWER DOESN'T CHANGE 2 GORILLA!! CHECKMATE!"

Just fuck off you simpleton.
>>
File: 1441419284208.jpg (41 KB, 374x454) Image search: [Google]
1441419284208.jpg
41 KB, 374x454
>>74224950
>>
>>74231058
This guy knows what the fuck he's talking about. Add that because we humans are chimping out in their habitat, the result will be much different due to constrained competition as caused by the white devil.

Salami-eggs-and-bacon, my brotha.
>>
>>74230693
ever sense our enlightenment we've learned to seek truth in things based on evidence and fact, not just old tales. evolution may be unproven but it is the most scientific theory we have to how we got here.

it's not really hard to see a fish and then a reptile and see the connection. same with humans and apes. and as someone else has said, mircoevolution happens constantly with bacteria even today. that doesn't explain how we evolved from bacteria but it does prove that evolution happens if not even on the most basic level.
>>
>>74231028
>burden of proof fallacy
You have to prove god exists, not the other way around. Spiderman hasn't been disproven yet, too
>>
>>74231058
This person is autistic.
>talking about actual monkeys here, not blacks
Nobody will believe this because you already left early. Walking away was an admission of guilt. Everyone knows you meant niggers and will be able to tell you're just coverring your ass. Your best strategy is, as I said here >>74231514 , is to just quit now before you go deeper. It'll either be forgotten about and never spoken of again. If it's mentioned, just play it off as bad humor. You're a teenager; people expect you to be stupidly edgy.
>>
>2016
>Believing in the evolving Jew
>>
>>74231713
No it's not the best guess you've got. You atheist were in such a fluff to get away from any mention of responsibility to a creator that you ran with the dumbest thing offered.

>>74231713
You don't do science, cunt, you make believe and form conjectures that can and will never, ever, be proven. Science is, Ice is cold and Fire is hot.

THEORETICAL science is bullshit all day every day. so you don't into science son, you into science fantasy.

>>74231778
At the very least, my incorrigible nemesis, you have no choice but to admit that some one as complicated as us, did it. With a lot more contrivances than we're capable of, at the moment.

>>74231856
Tell you what, you show me an unbreakable chain of the first creature unto all things alive up to and including our selfsame day, that is, one thing becoming another in an unbreakable chain of both genetic and skeletal evidence. Anything less is make believe.

You see the problem with you atheist is you don't have proof and you never did. In his book Stephen L Wolfe said that God's impossible because he can't be tested, observed or recreated and then he went on to say that in 24 a russian and a brit atheist made up some bogus bullshit of how the early earth was a magical place where gas, light, lighning and goo was more magical than it is today.

AND FUCKING ALL OF YOU, built your bullshit on top of theirs.
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah!

you people are insane.

>>74231987
you're not seeking any truth because if you were, you would have acknowledged we were made. To say anything less makes the lot of yous, liars. You're running so fast from any mention of being made even though the only complexities you've witnessed was made by us. ahahahahaha

>>74232210
As I said in this thread a thousand times already, I have us. we've made complexities upto and including the computer you use which as is, isn't even as compelx as the human genome or the body that houses it.

try again, atheist.
>>
>>74232432
tl;dr: not an argument
>>
>>74232432
>At the very least, my incorrigible nemesis, you have no choice but to admit that some one as complicated as us, did it.

Since I don't admit it, I do have that choice.
>>
>>74232432
>Tell you what, you show me an unbreakable chain of the first creature unto all things alive up to and including our selfsame day, that is, one thing becoming another in an unbreakable chain of both genetic and skeletal evidence. Anything less is make believe.

>God did it is perfectly reasonable

How retarded are you?
>>
>>74231514
I'm 19 and this is freshman college level. It's one of those retarded 101 classes but today was only the 3rd day of summer semester.

I'm just going to play it off as the edgy new guy on campus, accept that I'll never get laid, and forget about it. Thanks /pol/, ya done good.
>>
>>74226615
>because for it to be the ancestor of anything it has to have both a genetic and gradual skeletal tie in

you mean like with animals and their offspring?

if two parents can produce children that have traits of both of them, you can easily extrapolate the process of evolution from there
>>
>>74226615
The bahamas is dumb as fuck.

I don't know why that surprises me.
>>
>>74232432
Look m8, perhaps ur out of ur element.

You know that whole god thing is a jewish lie right?

There's proof.

Shitloads of proof.

Science isn't quite yet what you should be studying.

Let me share with you this....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjPgnDj18Os
>>
File: bahamas_iq.jpg (10 KB, 336x42) Image search: [Google]
bahamas_iq.jpg
10 KB, 336x42
>>74232826
>>74232989
>you can easily extrapolate the process of evolution from there

Average IQ is 84 in Bahamas, I don't think he has the capability to extrapolate.
>>
>>74232570
According to a Minister of your gospels, Mr Stephen L Wolfe, for something to be real or possible you have to have proofs there of. Proofs graduates a theory into an actuality, yes?

I said a person as complex if not more so than us, did it. That's my theory, o wait, it isn't, because every thing remotely complex and purposeful was made by intuitive, brilliant, and sophisticated, people.

Windows 10 was well over 30 years in the making and it cost around a billion to make and it took the efforts of thousands of people to create, not to mention the commonalities and contrivances along with the know hows that aided them and the technologies that facilitated all of it.

Human flesh and bone, and DNA is far more complex. Windows 10 is a bit over 43 million tiers of complex information, human DNA, well over 3 billion tiers of complex information.

And yet you're of the mind t hat brownian motion without any of the above efforts or know hows, did it. Either you're a liar, or you're as dumb as the others are if you still cling to evolution as a real possibility. Either way, it's sad.

>>74232582
Deny it all you want. But inside common sense and critical thinking is stabbing you with the truth.

>>74232694
You see, you atheist for too long was allowed by others for whatever reason, to control the narrative. Without ever having proven anything. AND That's insane.

Have you, observable proof of the first animal, tadpole, amoeba, becoming a man? You don't even have a few thousand creatures that you can link using one fossil becoming another over a few hundred species, to say nothing of the many thousands. Say, "we have faith that our gospels are real but we have no actual evidence there of, at the moment." Say it.

>>74232826
No gov, for it to be real, you're going to have to show one animal becoming another, both skeletally and genetically. You see, at some point the one gradually became the other. That's the problem with you atheist, no proofs.
>>
>>74232765
>college
Oh, shit. Wait a second. In that case don't quite do that, you can get off a bit easier then. Was your class large? Is your campus reasonably sized? If so to either, you can just act like this never happened at all. Just stop talking in that class in general. It has already been forgotten, just don't remind them of your voice while it's still fresh in their minds so they don't associate you with nigger-hating.
>>
>>74227975
Stupid nigger.
>>
>>74233310
>you atheist

I'm a christian
>>
>>74233123
Are u really that stupid? He is one of the few white people there. Most likely rich and well educated. And his words are true. Evolution from nothing is plain bullshit.
>>
>>74233353
Fairly big. Professor was doing the open discussion thing as an icebreaker because not too many students were answering her questions. Its probably about 25ish people. Small town university.
>>
File: 1453965844262.gif (966 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1453965844262.gif
966 KB, 200x150
>>74224950
I actually fucking choked on my food anon. 9/11 would choke again.
>>
>>74232989
>>74233123

Defense mechanisms engaged! Look at you two make up for your lack of proofs with name calling, took you long enough.

>>74233439
Yes. Let the hurt flow. Show me how much evidence there of you don't have by resorting to name calling. I love it.

>>74233579

>I'm a christian

And I'm Mickey Mouse.

>>74233586
No, I'm not white, I'm black bro. Really black. In fact, most of us are.
>>
>>74233353
If on the very off chance someone DOES bring it up to you, you can go a few routes
>1
"Haha that was silly me of me wasn't it?" (Easiest to pull off because it's true)
>2
Fully deny any knowledge of what they're talking about (you probably can't pull this off)
>3
Just have a hazy memory of it. In a one on one conversation, you could probably pull the whole "oh well I was thinking of how actual monkeys came from there and I got embarassed when I realised how that came off".

Otherwise, college is a lot bigger than high school. Nobody will remember you or what you said. You'll be fine, really.
>>
>>74224950
Dunno, that might have been subtle enough
>>
File: 1original.jpg (9 KB, 299x312) Image search: [Google]
1original.jpg
9 KB, 299x312
>>74228893
Chemistry is not random. I don't know why you keep thinking it is. There are physical laws that necessarily impart patterns and potential complexity given enough time. This is especially true when acted upon external environments that selectively favor their development. Imagine a planet where water primarily exists as a liquid and entropic forces cause solutes like carbon, nitrogen, and oxygen to form molecular structures...

Fossils are a visually pleasing form of evidence when you examine homologous structures but far from the breadth of other geologic, biochemical and genetic evidence that links it together. If you believe in paternity tests and our ability to trace ancestry through DNA, why do you not believe similar concepts can trace likely evolutionary ties?

Cite your simulation if you want anyone to care, I certainly don't and you're clinging to it quite desperately. At best (from people who actually understand evolution aside from a 30 minute conspiracy video on YouTube), you can claim that a god set up the physical laws of this universe to necessarily lead to life, but evolution is part of that plan. To attack evolution is just a poor understanding of the subject :]
>>
>>74229292

thanks senpai
>>
>>74233598
>25ish people
You might be remembered at least for this semester by those 25 people then, but they probably won't ever talk to you about it (because they won't talk to you at all).
Just make friends in other places/classes and all will be well. Forget this ever happened.
>>
>>74233310
>computer science operates the same as biophysical chemistry

>tadpoles evolve into man, no way there are multiple evolutionary branches

>skeletally and genetically
>bacteria have skeletons in the first place

You lack a fundamental understanding of nature that needs to get checked out if you're going to attempt anything other than shitposting, nigger.
>>
>>74233686
We already gave you good evidence for evolution, the fact that you are too stupid to understand it is not my problem.
>>
>>74233686
>all this nigger Bahamanian education

Jesus fucking Christ nigger, learn to read and think critically.

Just read everything here for a start:

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/comdesc/

http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/

I'm a Christian myself, but being a Christian doesn't mean you have to be a know-nothing fucking retard.
>>
>>74225226
i dont get this could someone educate me?
>>
>>74233766
I love it when you fabulists reciprocates with rhetoric. Now, before you get into shit i've read a million times before. How's about you show me observable, testable proof of one fossil becoming its successive species, that is, both genetic and skeletal evidence. So you'll have a fish and then the next species should be less fish and more fish with maybe gills, so you'll have to show genetic and skeletal evidence of said fish gradually growing legs and the genetic evidence that points to the extra legs tier of information. Thanks.

>>74233858
Yes, and your lack of proofs disturbs my calm. I've read this all before. All of it in fact. Purposeful information anonymous user is purposeful information. be it DNA coding or computer code.

You atheist are so ashamed to admit that you're simply running from a creator because you fear accountability. I've read books written by both computer scientist and geneticist of how the complexities of the human genome and code can almost be interchangeable....and here you are spouting shit out of your ass in some attempt at saving face. it's sad.

No it's not it's hilarious. Spout some more bullshit out of your ass anon, i'm all ears.

>>74233875
You've given evidence of fish becoming man in an unbreakable chain of proofs that are both skeletal and genetic? FUCK ME, WHERE IS IT ANON, PROVE ME WRONG ANON, HERE'S YOUR CHANCE!

ahahahahahaha. Pathetic. Try again, fabulists.

>>74233917
And by think critically you mean allow myself to be indoctrinated. You're as retarded as the secularist here who claims that passing the gender equality bill won't give fags power over us.

Stephen L Wolfe said why THEORETICAL Scientist ignores any possibility of God: Your minister of your gospel wrote why THEORETICAL Scientist ignores God; God can't be tested, observed, or recreated.
For evolution to be real we have to test it in a lab, that is, the first animal unto man. Both skeletal and genetic observations and test.
>>
>>74233310
>Deny it all you want. But inside common sense and critical thinking is stabbing you with the truth.

Not an argument.
>>
>>74233586
>Evolution from nothing is plain bullshit.

You're right it's plain bullshit, because nobody claims "Evolution from nothing" besides strawmanning shills or retards.
>>
>>74234540
And yet inside of you, there's a voice telling you otherwise. I know. When I heard it inside my head I was alarmed at first but then comforted. You see, critical thinking means simplifying something until it becomes obvious. Of course it's not simplified but you're so aware of all the points that much like a puzzle you build a picture in your mind until it starts to become familiar. Everything purposeful and complex was made. Everything. And yet the most complicated stuff, us and the universe, wasn't? And yet, you can't even prove that a system no more complex than a wind up watch can self create. But you'd have us believe the most complex things, self made?

>>74234621
Logic is hilarious. How atheist try to use it to control the narrative is illogicality manifested because the very jargon they'd use on theist more so applies to them.

Guys, I'm going to take a nap. Gotta go to work, I'll leave this here auto updating.
>>
>>74233917
Ok, let's start from the very beginning:
Let's assume, that conditions in Miller experiment could really have been on the earth. Let's assume that all D-aminoacids without any reason converted to their L-form. Let's assume fatty acids and glycerol magically appeared from nothing and joined together with phosphates and alcohols. Let's assume that ribose as well as bases themselves magically appeared from nothing and joined together with phosphates.
Well, what is left now?
Now there must simultaneously appear a working ribosome AND a DNA-sequence, which encodes at least this very ribosome, so it can reproduce itself. It will be probably not enough, because membraneproteins are needed in order to let the aminoacids and nucleic acids in, but not out. But let's assume it's enough. Can today scientists construct a working ribosome from scratch? The answer is NO. You can give them trillions $ and they will still fuckin fail. Why the hell do you think it could arise from nothing back there? It was just the beginning and, despite all our assumptions, we met an unsolvable problem.
That's the point of evolution-theory: let's tell the moronic kids they are smarter than christians and then tell them a fairytale about all this complexity appeared randomly just because of TRILLIONS OF QUADRILLIONS of tries.
>>
>>74235436
/thread

Good night!
>>
>>74234908
>And yet inside of you, there's a voice telling you otherwise. I know. When I heard it inside my head I was alarmed at first but then comforted. You see, critical thinking means simplifying something until it becomes obvious. Of course it's not simplified but you're so aware of all the points that much like a puzzle you build a picture in your mind until it starts to become familiar. Everything purposeful and complex was made. Everything. And yet the most complicated stuff, us and the universe, wasn't? And yet, you can't even prove that a system no more complex than a wind up watch can self create. But you'd have us believe the most complex things, self made?
Not an argument.

>Logic is hilarious. How atheist try to use it to control the narrative is illogicality manifested because the very jargon they'd use on theist more so applies to them.
Not an argument (and not an atheist).
>>
>>74235679
Here's an argument.>>74235436

See that. You see when Logic meets opposes Bullshit, a bright light goes off in your head. Read what was posted here.>>74235436
then think about it. You'll be fine.
>>
>>74235436
>Can today scientists construct a working ribosome from scratch? The answer is NO. You can give them trillions $ and they will still fuckin fail.

And if they'd succeed people like you would go "see? you need a creator! hurp durp!".

There's no winning against biased people.
>>
>>74227803
>redpilling
Don't drop the africa bomb just yet. Best way to redpill start from Poo in loo.
>>
File: 1452425449328.jpg (117 KB, 300x900) Image search: [Google]
1452425449328.jpg
117 KB, 300x900
>>74234908
>Critical thinking and feelings are like this because I say that they are
You seem like the type of guy that says something wildly incorrect, but your friends are too retarded to know that youre wrong; so they think youre smart.
>>
>>74235803
>proving he can't formulate his own argument and has to rely on others that basically boils down to the god of the gap
>said he'd go to sleep but is still here

Good night, Marcelo.
>>
>>74235907
Delusional to the last. Read this, >>74235436
and then think about it. It'll come together in your head. Promise.
>>
>>74228790
Try and spell out Big Black Cock with the first letter of every sentence
>>
>>74235986
Formulate what argument? I simply said everything complex that you know of was made. Then i said to even imply that the human genome which is more complex than our most complex work, some how self made, is crazy.
Empirical evidence support what I said. Then some one came along who was smarter than I on specifics Even Einsein relied on his friends who was smarter than he was mathematically.

Read his post again. And then write a believable thesis of how random bumping was able to do what we with all of our powers are incapable of doing.
>>
>>74224950
You are literally not fucked school is retarded and quiickly fades into the past
>>
File: 2283291995_ba6a388bd2_z.jpg (61 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
2283291995_ba6a388bd2_z.jpg
61 KB, 500x333
>>74236061
I like your attitude anon.

Never change.
>>
>>74236189
>Formulate what argument?

The one you linked to twice now and refer to again at the end of this post.

>I simply said everything complex that you know of was made.
Define complex.
>>
>>74228790
You can't write for shit. Just drop out of school already.
>>
>>74232432
Maybe evolution was part of the creators plan?
>>
>>74235436
Abiogenesis is not evolution you dumbfuck.
>>
>>74236539
Jesus Christ, you're in college. How? Why? YESTURDAY. You are the missing link, OP.
>>
>>74227619
That does not account for chemistry and it's tendency to form the building blocks of life due to the characteristics of the elements or building blocks.

All of the molecules that build our systems are drawn to forming the complex pieces that allow life.

Coming from a theist that believes in evolution and a god.
>>
>>74228377
I agree that the variations and the complex systems as well as the possibilities were most likely designed by something but you still deny that evolution is possible despite the pieces being drawn to forming.

Your logic concluding that something so complex must be created is contradictory as well...
Who created god?
>>
>>74228790
>Writing an essay
nigger the fuck is wrong with you.

You act like nothing happened, and mention it casually when angry libtards start screaming at you

>be you, tomorrow in class
>ham galaxy rolls up to you
>Ekscuse me anon, but what you said last class was very offensive to people of color
>'Why would colored people be offended?'(the colored people part is intentional. SJW hate it when you point out that POC and colored are exactly the same)
>Because people of color are humans... only one race... privilege... shitlord... diversity councilling... fuck you shitlord
>I wasn't referring to Africans. I was referring to Lucy, the fossil found in Ethiopia that is a distant human ancestor. Don't you know that most human ancestor remains were found in Africa? Are you some bible thumping creationist?
>>
>>74236632
The genetic variability itself - indeed. The evolution like it is teached in schools - no way. There is big difference between acquiring something like an antibiotica resistance in bacteria and acquiring a fully functional and tremendously complex organ like liver or human eye. It cannot arise in one generation. And it doesn't give you any advantages untill it is fully complete, rather the opposite. So, according to your own natural selection, the first mutation which could possibly lead to such an organ will be sorted out. But this discussion doesn't make sense since there is already an unsolvable problem at the very beginning >>74235436 Other problems just make it even worse.
>>
>>74234375
coelacanth?
>>
>>74234375
>>74235803

You idiots don't even know the difference between abiogenisis and evolution.

Essentially, you are arguing that physics is bullshit because we don't know what created matter. Just because we don't know how matter was created initially doesn't mean matter doesn't follow specific rules, hence the laws of physics.

The same goes for life, we may not know how the first DNA-sequence may have arrived, but we can deduce that it would follow specific rules as well.

You dumb nigger, read this it's not our job to spoon feed you information. >>74233917
>>
>>74234200
Its a classic example of aussie shitposting
>>
>>74225432
Australo means south in this context. Has nothing to do with the country or continent of australia.
>>
>>74225226
Been there before eh Australia
>>
>>74237267
The god is a pure mind. We can't possibly comprehend his nature. All I can tell you: he was before this perishable world. The words like "age" or "time" don't make any sense in an imperishable world (if there is no perishable one to compare with). So even the questions like "when he started to exist" are meaningless as well.
>>
>>74237502
Except it's actually good, which is rare coming from an aussie
>>
>>74237718
>We can't possibly comprehend his nature
>continues to make claims about him regardless

That's why nobody takes you seriously.
>>
>>74237395
I have no idea how evolution is taught in schools nowadays. Suffice to say improvements in complex organs over time would be an advatage. An eye for instance. An organ which at first can only distinguish between light and dark evolving into an organ that we have today. Each step would be an advantage.
>>
>>74238212
>I have no idea how evolution is taught in schools nowadays
Me neither. But I am sure it is even worse than it was. The modern children are dumb comparing to the older generation, it can be easily proven by dropped educational standards, replacing important classes by "diversity" and "political correctness" stuff.
>An organ which at first can only distinguish between light and dark
Is still incredibly complex to arise randomly. And distinguishing between light and dark doesn't give you anything unless you are able to conserve its energy.
>>
>>74238571
>Is still incredibly complex to arise randomly.

Just like with the "Evolution out of nothing", nobody is arguing that.
>>
>>74238571
>And distinguishing between light and dark doesn't give you anything....

Distingushing between light and dark maybe of assistance in gaining a mate. Any advantage in these matters is always a plus.
>>
>>74237394
listen to the leaf OP
>>
>>74234375
Creationism is the antithesis of science. Creationists begin with a conclusion, a young earth made in 6 days, and interpret all data within this lens. Science creates a conclusion based upon the data.

Creationism is an outgrowth of Biblical literalism, which as a Christian I think is the worst thing that could happen to the faith. Literalism requires an actual Adam and Eve to have committed the original sin for Christ to redeem. When science disproves the common pair from 6,000 years ago the central argument of Christianity, the original sin requiring Christ's sacrifice, is nullified. I recognize that evolution happened and continues to happen, it's a simple fact that we encounter everyday. In recognizing evolution I do not reject the lessons of Christ. This requires the Bible to be allegorical at times, perhaps a guidebook instead of a rulebook.

Please read this book friend and be right about science in the future. You don't have to lose your faith in the process.

>http://www.amazon.com/Short-History-Nearly-Everything/dp/076790818X
>>
>>74238635
Ok, let's define "possible" as what can arise from recombination with same species and/or random spontaneous mutation. The first "eye", which will give you an advantage simply doesn't meet this criteria as it requires much more genetic information to be changed.
>>
>>74224950

Aren't basically all the great apes aside from humans good things to point at as a "midpoint" between long-tail monkeys and humans?

Your teacher sounds like a racist if the first thing he thought about with your response was black people.
>>
>>74238934
No-no-no. Pheromones are much-much simpler and at the same time more specific and reliable.
>>
>>74233598
Explain the "Lucy" thing to the professor and then drop the class.
>>
>>74239108
Christianity is about spiritual evolution. Altruism seems to be a correct path to follow.
>>
>>74224950

You people are all fucking stupid. We didn't evolve from monkeys, us and monkeys have a common ancestor.
>>
Evolution deniers, you do understand the reason we can't cure things like flu because those fucking viruses keep evolving every time we kill 99% of them?
>>
>>74225226
First post best post doesn't escape australia I guess.
>>
>>74233310
>I said a person as complex if not more so than us, did it. That's my theory,

then by your theory some one intelligent would have had to have created god in the first place.
>>
>>74239162
>Ok, let's define "possible" as what can arise from recombination with same species and/or random spontaneous mutation.

I don't even understand what you're trying to say with this.

>The first "eye", which will give you an advantage simply doesn't meet this criteria as it requires much more genetic information to be changed.
Does this have something to do with >>74238571
>And distinguishing between light and dark doesn't give you anything unless you are able to conserve its energy.
you not understanding the great advantage of being able to distinguish between where energy is and where there isn't?

If I'm an algae with chloroplasts, I'd like to be in the sun.
If I'm some organism without chloroplasts then I'd like to know where the ones that have them are, so that I can absorb their nutrients.
>>
>>74224950
I like how "power level" is code word for "racist bigotry".
>>
There's still too few union jacks on the board. It's boring.
>>
>Be in college anthropology
>Discussing human evolution
>Professor insists that, despite everything he taught us, we should not view people of different races as different breeds of Humans in the same way we have different breeds of Canines
>Respond with, "So black men jump higher and run faster due to harsh Savannah living and white people are better at living in cold environments and Japanese people are smaller due to living in smaller, more densely packed areas, but that's not scientific because I don't want to be racist
>Get asked to leave the class
Sometimes it's not worth it.
>>
>>74225226
The rare helpful aussie is godlike
>>
>>74239647
>2016
>anti-racist

Get with the times, grandpa. It's not the 60s anymore.
>>
>>74232432
There is some interesting stuff in your points, this is rare for pol. But on the subject of unbroken evolutionary chains, isn't that observable in the insect world? Like all the closely related yet different species of ants, beetles and turks? Also group animals like schools of fish or birds that are different just because of a slightly larger body part or pattern? Not a science guy myself, just what I observed.
>>
>>74239339
There are many reasons that an evolving eye can be an advantage, I mentioned one of them. One would need to ask a blind person if only being able to see dark and light would be helpful to him/her.
>>
>>74239470
I think altruism is the default setting of a decent person. I think morally demanding Christianity encourages altruism and more. How is it having a state religion?
>>
>>74239509
This.
>>
>>74239647
>"racist bigotry" is not "recognizing reality"
>>
File: 1463452785720.jpg (92 KB, 1253x963) Image search: [Google]
1463452785720.jpg
92 KB, 1253x963
>>74225226

FPBP

Ausbro saves the day.
>>
>>74224950

To be fair, you're not wrong.
>>
>>74225226
From an aussi.. hmm. Never thought I'd say nice aussi.
>>
I for one will always cherish the thread where OP was incredibly racist in school and then some black guy from the Bahamas vehemently defended creationism.
>>
>>74226615
The dumb.
So much dumb.
>>
File: white genocide 11.jpg (90 KB, 401x729) Image search: [Google]
white genocide 11.jpg
90 KB, 401x729
>>74239647
>simple pattern recognize makes you literally Hitler

I like how "diversity" is code word for "WHITE GENOCIDE"
>>
>>74227975
>he's from a third world country
>he thinks his opinion means anything

kek
>>
>>74224950
OP
>>74229962
This for damn sure. Asians know how to cover their asses. Go up to your teacher and ask if you can read your essay on Lucy aloud. If anyone has any questions you are fine.

Part of being redpilled is making sure you either stay hidden, or can formulate intelligent arguments for people. There's a reason i keep my biblical notations on my phone. Its so i can shit on whomever i wish's religion. Same applies to this.
>>
>>74226615
>island education
>>
>>74224950
>wouldn't there be some that are still in transition?

No because the mutated group continues to breed with each other.
>>
>>74239922
I don't think Christianity is morally demanding. A decent person as you say "by default is altruistic".
Man makes the laws that govern our everyday lives. It's these laws that we judge others by. "Do unto others.....etc" Is the only law that Christians need follow. It's our spiritual growth that's evolving. We are more than just flesh and blood.
>>
File: bueno69.png (410 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
bueno69.png
410 KB, 500x514
>>74240066
I'm only here frog collecting personally but this thread has really opened my eyes to some things.
>>
>>74237466

good post
>>
>>74237718

and how do you know all this? because your bible stories tell you so.
>>
>>74239647
y'all niggers kept pushing the "out of Africa" bullshit.

If we are all from Africa and looked like Africans we can assume others evolved.
>>
>>74239885
>Like all the closely related yet different species of ants, beetles and turks?

My fucking sides, thank you.
>>
>>74240742
We are certainly more than flesh and blood. We have consciousness and a concomitant soul. Christianity does not have to be morally demanding you are right that there are 2 basic tenets. To love everyone as you love yourself, implicit in that is a command to respect yourself, and to obey Christ with all of your heart. Christianity can be morally demanding and as mainstream Churches have become more accepting of homosexuality, cohabitation, et al they have faced declining attendance. I don't think hellfire sermons are the answer, but we shouldn't coddle people. Christ wanted you to not simply abstain from sin, but also to desire not to. He equated lust with adultery and thereby asked that we restrain our impulses in pursuit of his glory.
>>
>>74241104
There are many different Christian beliefs, they can't all be right. Afterall there is only one truth. The flesh is unimportant, it is finite. If some "Christians" wish to dwell on the short comings of others they'll miss the truth. It's not a true Christians place to judge after the flesh. It's enough to maybe teach or guide to an alternative way of behaving or thinking. A true Christian knows that he needs spiritual food. Our spirit is eternal, this is the real us. We are evolving into our spirits.
>>
>>74234200
Google lucy primate
>>
>>74224950

But monkeys actually are in Africa.
>>
I do think evolution is true, but I would like to see what Richard Dawkins (someone whom I respect) has to say about intermediary species. It doesn't make sense to be that there would just be full apes and full humans and nothing in between.
>>
>>74224950

You'll get challenged for noticing race, do some research, best source is Jaymans: https://jaymans.wordpress.com/
>>
>>74242000
Part of the current evolutionary model holds that species like homo erectus and homo habilis were such intermediary species
>>
>>74242000

God damn nigger that is a stupid fucking post.
>>
>>74224950
Just say Africans are less evolved than whites. I've stated this in political classes and history classes throughout highschool and college, I went by fine.
>>
>>74242000
Because humans didn't evolve from apes, we both share a common ancestor. Every species is "in transition" (except perhaps humans, as it seems natural selection no longer applies).
Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.