[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Degenerates in the Armed Forces Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 45403430.cached.png (243 KB, 256x386) Image search: [Google]
45403430.cached.png
243 KB, 256x386
I want to here from our Navy, Army, Air Force, Cops, etc...
What are some stories you have of the degeneracy you found doing your duty or in the corps themselves.
>>
Get a real job
>>
Hear*
>>
File: 1462764652218.jpg (75 KB, 817x434) Image search: [Google]
1462764652218.jpg
75 KB, 817x434
females like to conveniently fake injuries before a big hike so they dont have to do it. If your chain-o-command is masochistic they will make an unfortunate male carry the females pack and rifle on top of his pack and rifle. Me and a black guy had to carry a girls pack and m240 on a hike and our staff sgt walked next to us the entire time saying how much he hates women in the military.
>>
>Kingsley Browne
Had him as a Torts professor. Rather based.
>>
File: image.png (582 KB, 598x543) Image search: [Google]
image.png
582 KB, 598x543
>>74224433

Alright, navywook story time

>be muhreen innaship
>heading to that magical sandbox Kuwait
>hear a rumor that someone got caught fuckin' on ship
>go to my suiddie contact for all things Navy
>tells me they found this E-5 going to downtown pound town on a female E-5 in one of the dark rooms
>guy who found him was a senior chief
>fast forward a couple days, I'm walking to the messdecks and pass these two jokers on he way
>Dude is standing in his service uniform, quiet and deadpan face, eyes front
>Chick is BAWLING, crying her eyes out in he service uniform outside the Chief's Mess
>disgusted by the sight of this and proceed to the mess deck
>later I found out from my Navy POC of the charges
>Dude got reduced to E-2, put on liberty restriction and extra duties, and reduction of pay along with the 45/45
>chick got an ass chewing, busted down to E-4 and class B liberty restriction
>talk to the dude who got busted down on the flight deck one day
>mfw he wasn't even mad
>>
>>74224433
I could never feel safe around a menstruating women with a gun or a woman with a gun that was about to be menstruating or had just finished menstruating

Hormone fluctuations cause all people to be erratic and unstable but that's what menstruation is (so women are very often these things) severe cases can cause psychosis and breaks from reality

Can you imagine being in a losing battle with a woman soldier near by? When faced with the prospect of imminent death or impending death ... what if she can not take the tension and decides to pull the pin of a grenade and shoot her fellow soldiers?
>>
>>74224800
>female
>busted down one rank
>sobbing
>male
>busted down 3 ranks and fucked up the ass
>completely fine with it
Why the fuck should I trust people like this with my own safety, and the safety of my country?
>>
>>74223416

Honest men should never make war their sole profession.
>>
>>74225042
>>74225042
Women are shitty in the military but this is also very very old copy pasta
>>
>>74223416
I'll give you one, Lucked out and avoided the military myself, but I've been close to it most of my life and actually have a story or two to tell.

This was on base in Belgium, back in the 90s, and the female was technically a civilian employee, on base. She was supposedly raped. Her chain of command were let us say less than enthusiastic about taking and pursuing her report, and that really pissed me off. I wound up beating that poor E-8 till he couldn't do anything but lay there in a pool of his own blood and make pathetic sounds. It felt like the right thing to do at the time.

Fast forward 5 days. She confesses that he did not, in fact, rape her. He seduced her, she was willing, she thought about it too much and changed her mind the next day and filed a report.

So, Bill, if by any chance you are reading this, I know we were never buddies but I am genuinely sorry. I owe you one.
>>
Political correctness will kill a lot of our troops in the next serious war. (Probably when we fight Russia instead of sand niggers).

When we taste defeat (for once) the PC bullshit will be pushed aside for the next 200 years.
>>
>>74225743
Well I hoped you learned something at least. Never trust women. Bros before hoes is a thing for a reason. My sympathies to you and Bill both.
>>
>E8
>shop I shit
>horrible work ethic
>trying to tell women to work properly
>starts to cry because I "belittled" her
Fuck all I was trying to do was tell her teh right thing to do
>>
>>74225072
I don't.
I'm a computer science major in College.
I'm an avenger systems repairer for my MOS
Pretty much a certified electrician

What you're thinking of is infantry... I pity them, they never end up finding jobs afterwards
>>
Have quite a few stories. One story was of a friend of mine who fucking someone from our sister company. He grew bored of her and stopped, she cried rape and got him kicked out. She got a promotion to e-5 and changed her MOS to a paralegal.

Had another friend who fucked a female MP. She fell off her rocker and lied about being preggo to get him to marry her. When he found out he left and she would harass him and pull him over constantly. She got a slap on the hand and sent to another base.

The rest is just females fucking officers and higher up NCO's for rank and special privilege. With nothing happing to them after they were caught. A few got promotions for taking dick.
>>
>>74225780
Yeah it will right aside the pipe leading down our throats
>>
File: 1462559572436.jpg (27 KB, 303x303) Image search: [Google]
1462559572436.jpg
27 KB, 303x303
>>74223416
>13B on a M119a2 howitzer field artillery
>assigned to 3rd brigade combat team providing firemissions for infantry
>be in afghanistan near panjshir valley
>shithead radio operator calls in firemission
>the designate one of the grids wrong
>blow up entire village,
> infantry guys had our backs and scattered a bunch of AK's all around the blast sites before anyone else showed up
>none the wiser

my one big oopsies during the war

aside from that trashcanistan wasn't too bad senpai
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.