[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will you faggots learn that there isn't anything wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: wilkj1.jpg (184 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
wilkj1.jpg
184 KB, 1024x680
When will you faggots learn that there isn't anything wrong with jews?
>>
YOU'RE RIGHT
I'll change now :^)
>>
>>74211154
So much mutilation in one picture.
>>
>>74211154
When they stop being parasitic on the west?
>>
File: who could it be.jpg (66 KB, 1039x914) Image search: [Google]
who could it be.jpg
66 KB, 1039x914
>>74211154
>>
When you stop...I don't know? Cutting children
>>
Guess I am a #CruzMissile now!
>>
That ridiculous hairstyle. Those stupid hats. Mutilating baby benis ...
>>
File: P2iXDzP1a.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
P2iXDzP1a.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
>>74211154
Jews are committed to cultural tolerance because of their belief – one firmly rooted in history – that Jews are safe only in a society acceptant of a wide range of attitudes and behaviors, as well as a diversity of religious and ethnic groups. Or more crudely wrapped in a protective cloak of immigration making it impossible for a host nation to organize against its exploiting, corruption, and degeneracy. Jews pretend not to understand that Jews endorse, defend, and protect multiculturalism, not for the benefit of a society or nation, but to exploit the diversity for their own protection from the inevitable expulsion.

Their mere existence is enough to warrant hatred.
>>
>>74211154
Why don't you convert to Judaism?
>>
>>74211154
Are those curls part of their head or their hat? Things that keep me up at night
>>
The only thing right about Jews is most of their females are virgins till marriage.
The rest of their men and boys absolutely need to be culled though.
>>
I serve Jews daily at my shitretailjob
I've learned as individuals they can be excellent, patient and understanding people.
The culture is the real problem, ethnocentrism be damned,
we lost so many trees to the amount of Jews being born every day, not to mention how many of them have birth defects from rampant in-breeding
>>
dindu nuffin
>>
The orthodox thing happened around the same time of the other religious sects like the Mennonites, Amish, puritans etc. I think the jews copied their customs.
>>
When they're all gassed
>>
File: jewprotocols.png (2 MB, 2790x9886) Image search: [Google]
jewprotocols.png
2 MB, 2790x9886
>>74211154
Kill yourself jew.

You post this shit every fucking day using white people technology yet you hate white people and wish they all were dead.

I'd rather you die instead.
>>
File: 03israel_n070424.jpg (50 KB, 645x437) Image search: [Google]
03israel_n070424.jpg
50 KB, 645x437
>>74211154
>When will you faggots learn that there isn't anything wrong with jews?

OP is a faggot and he's preaching to the choir.
/pol/ knows there are based jews
>>
>>74212836
>[comic sans]
on
the internet

c'mon shekelstein you're slipping
>>
File: 1456717875185.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456717875185.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>74211154
Go To Hell
>>
one pike for every kike
>>
you jelly goyim?
>>
>>74211154
I don't really mind the religious ones. The secular ones seem cancerous though.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.