[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dominicans are white, OK!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: drflag.jpg (15 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
drflag.jpg
15 KB, 400x300
Dominicans are white, OK!?
>>
>>74210181
mullattos
>>
>>74210181

Whatever you say, Jose.

Now get back to mowing my fucking lawn.
>>
>>74210181
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mlp_Gcc_5Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQM2joP4fsQ
>>
>>74210291
Whatever you say, Tyrone.

Now get back to ploughing my wife.
>>
File: bibZzKD.jpg (90 KB, 640x608) Image search: [Google]
bibZzKD.jpg
90 KB, 640x608
We may be born "black" sometimes, but our true color comes out eventually!
>>
All I know is that Dominicans go to great lengths to not be black.
>>
>>74210708
They aren't true blacks . They are mostly mulatto, octoroons and quadroons. The Average Dominican or Cuban black is like 60% Spaniard.
>>
>>74211300
Growing up in NYC went to a shit HS for 1yr that was full of dominicans and blacks. Dominicans could not stand black people for shit, I can't even begin to explain how they despised black people, the music they listened to, way they dressed. Even cracking jokes saying they looked part black, they'd laugh about it, joke around, not even entertain they were anything like black people. Most Dominicans can't relate to blacks in the US one bit.
>>
>>74212041
I agree with you.

But that comes since we've been having problems with the Haitians since the day our country was made. And most of the Haitians are black.
>>
File: escuela.jpg (102 KB, 960x814) Image search: [Google]
escuela.jpg
102 KB, 960x814
>>74212247
>you will never travel back in time to kill Felipe 3 and prevent the foundation of Haiti.
Also fuck the frogs, they created that monster called ayiti.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.