[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FILIPINOS ARE NOT ASIAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 4chanFilipinos.png (194 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
4chanFilipinos.png
194 KB, 500x334
Friendly reminder that filipinos are not asian, they are pacific islanders.
Consider the following:
>Its tropical weather is very similar to the rest of the Pacific Island nations.
>The Philippines uses the Latin alphabet (ABCDE) , unlike other Asian countries which use logographics like kanji, hanja and hangul (漢字).
>Most important of all, unlike their Asian counterparts in China, Japan, Korea and Vietnam, the Filipinos do not use chopsticks. They use silverware or eat with their hands

So if when you hear "asian" you don't think of pakis or iraqis, because they share nothing in common with the sinosphere, what makes filipinos think they can fit in the "asian" meme definition?
>>
Filipinos are Asian bc their country resides near Asia. They are not oriental or Mongol, which is synonymous with "Asian"

I dated a half flip half white chick once. She was a total slut. Huge sex drive, but crazy as fuck
>>
>>74207699
Tell that to the Vietnamese.
>>
Flips are like the Mexicans of asia
>>
>Chink immigrants
>Indo-malay shared ancestry
>early nignog nomads
>WW2 rape babbies
>Spanish rape babies

This is what racemixing brought us: Flips
>>
They're asian because of all the Han Chinese blood in them.
>>
>>74207699
>FILIPINOS ARE NOT HUMAN
Fixed that for you, Hosey Manwell
>>
>>74207699
"Asian" refers to the Mongoloid subspecies
>>
>>74208447
t. self-hating flip expat
>>
>>74207699
>>The Philippines uses the Latin alphabet (ABCDE)

Vietnam also uses the Latin alphabet.

> unlike other Asian countries which use logographics like kanji, hanja and hangul

Countries like Laos, Thailand, etc. do not use those alphabets.
>>
why is that image so fucking funny?
>>
>>74209037
>why is that image so fucking funny?

For me it's because "Filipino's" is incorrect spelling.
>>
>>74207699
so theyre like the rest of asia except without their own culture? and also ugly, brown, and full of abbo/islander blood?
>>
This triggers the retired Navy sailor
>>
>>74209599
>trying to find "own culture" post-colonization

Go to the rural areas and you'll find people who have preserved their ethnic culture.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.