[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Then shouldn't they get betters jobs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Then shouldn't they get betters jobs?
>>
>>74202940
Those jobs no longer exist because of outsourcing.
>>
>>74203253
Then move to where those jobs are.

If you can't afford to live here, then go where you can.

Oh wait, that would mean you'd have to give up all the luxuries even poor people in this country have.
>>
>>74202940
false dilemma
>>
>>74203353
Yes, I'll take my wife and kids to China so I can live in a shithole because apparently, having jobs for real Americans is hard.
>>
they should just work for less money, then they'd be rich
>>
>>74203714
The jobs that get outsourced are jobs Americans either do not want or don't pay that great anyway, so getting rid of them has a negligible effect on the job market.

Making iPhones in America would still be a shit tier job and would only increase the cost of them, making them even more unaffordable.
>>
>better jobs
>outsourced
>>
>>74202940
Why would they? They can just vote for Bernie and have him take money from people like me with jobs.
>>
>>74203885
>The jobs that get outsourced are jobs Americans either do not want or don't pay that great anyway,

Wrong. The jobs that get outsourced are the ones in which others have a comparative advantage in. That's it.
>>
>>74202940
>get better jobs

You say that as if it's easy.

If you don't have experience or connections that's not going to happen.

It really amazing to me how little Americans care about their fellow citizens.
>>
>>74203353
Are you seriously suggesting the Americans should emigrate to China in order to get a job?

Is that how bad the job market is in the US these days?

That's just sad mate.
>>
we need to start working a lot more hours for a lot less money
>>
Why does any one stress in americrap if you get sick just go to the emergency room if you need food and shelter commit a crime and get free stuff I swear people these days are weak and stupid and not worthy of the air they breath it's easy folks stop making it difficult
>>
File: Tards for Bernie.jpg (66 KB, 609x512) Image search: [Google]
Tards for Bernie.jpg
66 KB, 609x512
>>74202940
This
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.