[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats /pol/s problem with being a jew. > they've done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1408x1325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1408x1325
Whats /pol/s problem with being a jew.
> they've done nothing wrong historically. >
> they keep to themselves.
> Low crime rates
>>
>>74199515

Creating a demented group of religions obsessed with a creepy god watching your every movement and demanding you submit to bizarre rules to show your loyalty or else suffer torture and death in an eternal hell, creating endless suffering and genocide, and then creating another set of religions disguised as utopian progressive ideologies that created another round of endless war and suffering is what is wrong with them

Now that, you could blame gentiles for following their demented cults and ideologies
>>
/pol/ is mad at the Jews because of circumcision.
>>
>>74199515
Jews want to destroy white countries so that means I want to destroy the jews before they destroy me.
>>
>>74200765
Thats it?
>>
>they've done nothing wrong historically
What did he mean by this?
>>
there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish
>>
97 iq irish orangutans (literally, orangutans and red haired irish ppl share the same genes) are bitter because jews age wonderfully and irish ppl age horribly. and jews have avg iq 113, whereas irish ppl have avg iq 97.
people hating jews for being superior is the same as black ppl hating white ppl for being superior.
inferior ppl just neeed to either mary a smart jap so they have smart children (jap either being a jewish american princess or a japaneze girl) or just kill themselves already... hitler was part jewish, thats why he was so smart
>>
>>74201077
The jews have never committed a genocide or any atrocities as a group
>>
>>74201433

Do you know what Canaan is?

Do you know what the Kitos war is?

Heck, do you what fucking Palestine is?
>>
>>74201529
Fair enough but compared to whites, blacks, hispanics and japenese they defidently seem like a good group
>>
>>74199515
In modern times you of course cannot know the hostility of the jews towards all nonjews since they mostly live in Israel and don't make a big minority in most large cities…
>>
>>74201433
What is holodomor. What is Bolshevik Revolution.
>>
>>74201765

You are comparing a whole race with a single ethnic group of only 12 million people

If you wanna compare whites compare them to semites

If you wanna compare jews compare them to czechs or catalans
>>
Jews : Rape your country and communities by taking the media, gov and money

Muslims rape your country by actually raping.

Both need to eat a nuke.
>>
>>74199515
>done nothing wrong historically
>led to the death of 66 million ethnic european Christians in the gulags

Yeah fuck you
>>
File: 1447994174545.jpg (1 MB, 1722x1460) Image search: [Google]
1447994174545.jpg
1 MB, 1722x1460
>>74199515
>keep to themselves
>up their noses in every subversive movement in history
>>
File: anti-semitism.png (137 KB, 603x738) Image search: [Google]
anti-semitism.png
137 KB, 603x738
>>74199515
DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>74202505
It's basicly the same as Europeans going for a stroll into North and South America a few 100 years ago, or Africa.

It's destroy or be destroyed.
>>
>>74199515

actually, I have nothing wrong with israeli nationalists.

They remove kebab competently and are otherwise a prime example of an ethnographically nationalist democracy which secured its sovereignty through sacrifice and revolution.

What I hate are kikes; chiefly, the ultra orthodox jews who are essentially niggers; and the "cultural" jews who eschew their religious identity and use it as a pretense to deflect racism and engage in subversive activities and who drive financing and agendas around the world.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.