[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good Evening, /Pol/. Hypothetical: Society and civilisation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Earth.jpg (17 KB, 599x411) Image search: [Google]
Earth.jpg
17 KB, 599x411
Good Evening, /Pol/.

Hypothetical:
Society and civilisation have crumbled. Yourself and a small band (150 men and women) have travelled 12,500 years into the past, with the aim of creating a new civilisation just at the dawn of Mankind's Agricultural Revolution. This civilisation (should you succeed) will lay the groundwork for a new human history.

Armed with all of the knowledge of the modern day, but none of its technology, you decide to settle.

BUT:

>Where on Earth?
>Why?
>What kind of society would you create, and what laws would it have?
>Why?
>How would you interact with the outside world?
>Why?
>>
>>74191852
Israel
Jews
Jewish
Jews
Through Judaism
Jews
>>
>>74191960
This honestly
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwWoZmBsn1c
>>
>Central Eastern Coast of America
>We're going to take over all of this shit, sea to shining sea, Europeans can go fuck themselves when they show up.
>Highly Militaristic, with a focus on internal affairs, essentially fascist.
>The biggest downfall of the indians was their lack of organization, and lack of productivity. This sort of government will destroy these issues.
>We're going to figure out ship building, and I'll etch a basic world map for our people to have as reference, one day they'll make it to Europe or Africa. As far as on the American continents go, we'll simply use geographic knowledge and our aggresiveness to overtake both continents and seize all of the resources for our immense empire.
>Our ultimate goal is world domination, due to our edge in knowledge.
>>
>>74192564
Good plan. Eugenics from an early age.
>>
>>74191852
>>Where on Earth?
California
>>Why?
Nice weather
>>What kind of society would you create, and what laws would it have?
unicameral legislature, two executives like the roman consuls, no judicial branch. no federalism, only one nation.
>>Why?
bicameral legislatures are for cucks
>>How would you interact with the outside world?
i would avoid it wherever possible, relying on the pacific and rockies to provide natural barriers.
>>Why?
because fuck em thats why. if i can conquer everything west of the rockies, then i have a self-sustaining source of natural resources, clean water, and plenty of room for expansion.
>>
>>74191852
Israel
Jews
Jewish
Jews
Through Judaism
Jews
>>
>>74191852
Israel
Jews
Jewish
Jews
Through Judaism
Jews
>>
>>74192702
>Implying you're going to be crossing the fucking desert to make it to the rest of the states
>Implying wildfire won't just burn down your empire
>Implying an earthquake doesn't completely annihilate you
>Implying you don't get rekt anally by bears
>Implying a mudslide won't kill your mudskin indian asses
>Implying Aztecs, Shonee, and other various tribes don't come up on your asses
>Implying the tribes of washington don't come down and rek you
>Implying the Europeans won't rape you before you can finally make it across the rockies to conquer the rest of America
>Implying this hard
>>
>>74193152
>>Implying a mudslide won't kill your mudskin indian asses
pretty sure Islam didn't exist 12000 years ago
>>
>>74193619
Eh... I used Mudskin, not Mudslime
Couldn't really think of anything better.
>>
>Where on Earth?
Greenland
>Why?
Safest place away from savages
>What kind of society would you create, and what laws would it have?
A society based on pure survival, with a militaristic authoritarian power structure
>Why?
With only 150 people we need top efficiency to build and defend ourselves from the world. Everyone would need to be able to fight, everyone needs to contribute.
>How would you interact with the outside world?
I wouldnt. That would be asking for trouble
>Why?
Because there are only 150 of us and our primary goal is to survive and pass on knowledge. We need to establish a safe haven for our people first, then try to contact leaders of the world to spread the knowledge.
>>
>>74191852
>New Zealand. Will remain uninhabited for a long time. No Sumerers or shit coming in my way.
>Can build Civilisation with all the time needed, than go to other areas that will still be uninhabited, like Madagaskar (then known as Anonland), most of Oceania and so on
>If I could fully control it, it would be my own Kaiserreich, so with focus on science and military (which probabaly won't be that important due to technology lead). Succession laws will be similiar to the Ottoman empire, though.
>Because I want to get the best out of humanity. We will start terraforming mars by by 5000 bc or do some other cool shit we will come up with
>Dominate it piece by piece, once uninhabited lebensraum is fully occupied.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.