[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Study shows 92% of niggers abandon coal-burners after pregnancy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: kiss-photo[1].jpg (1 MB, 1732x1155) Image search: [Google]
kiss-photo[1].jpg
1 MB, 1732x1155
http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

As an 7/10 23 year old Indian male who is moving to the US this fall for higher studies, I would like to ask /pol/ and good-looking white anonetes, why do u prefer niggers over Indians?

Indians are 1. family oriented
2. dont abandon responsibility
3. dont call women bitches
4. speak better english than niggers who have been for over 300 years in the continent yet cant put a decent sentence together
5. have a high-paying job
6. we really dindu dindu-nuffin (no crime)

So why?

/pol/ help me in scoring white and latina qties in the USA
>>
>USA

because they're bred from day one to be BLACKED. It's not their fault, it's their retarded media.

Up here, there's lots of cool Indian dudes who get chicks just by being relaxed and fun. Don't fall into the autism trap. Learn some local culture and chill, the poon will follow.
>>
>>74189983
>born out of wedlock == blacks abandoning children and women
That's some top tier stormnigger logic right there

I think women don't like Indians because they're physically and intellectually hideous tryhards, which cancel out all the points you listed.
>>
>>74189983
Nobody on /pol/ prefers niggers over curryshitters
>>
>>74190329
That's a stereotype. Quite a few are well built /fit/ tier bros.
>>
You're ugly, desperate, and smell like garbage naturally. You sweat so much that you can be smelled across a room and you are disease-ridden rats with no social skills per the usual. Why would anyone like an Indian? No one even likes racemixing. Cut it out and date your own race, faggot.
>>
>>74189983
I'm from India and I have a white girlfriend here. Granted I don't have an accent, I'm pretty light skinned it's still pretty easy to get a white girl. They're just like any other people, if you're interesting they'll talk to you. Really push the Hindu thing if you're a Hindu but don't seem overly religious just mention it as like a way of life, white girls are crazy about that.
>>
>>74189983
Indians have small cocks and smell funny.

Sorry about your luck.

Also, leave white women alone. I'm so fucking sick of every shitskins obsession with white women.
>>
>>74189983
I'm actually waiting for this to happen with my liberal friend up in Washington. Her and my other friend have been dating for 5 years now. Somehow she hasn't gotten pregnant yet and I wanna see if he leaves her or not.
>>
>>74189983
>7/10 indian male

doesn't exist here, pajeet. Subtract 3 points for your nigger skin and curry smell and autism. you're a 4/10 untouchable in 'murrica. White women will literally go for niggers before you.

Sorry, man, just the way it is. I have a poo-in-loo friend here that has the same prob, except he can't pull Indian chicks either becuase they want Chad Thundercock or $$$
>>
Because indians are too stupid to use a toilet. Why would I want anyone like that? Also they are uncivilized as fuck. Typical indian omegle types. When you don't want to fuck them they go apeshit and start cursing with worthless grammar" Fuck uu bish u ugly"
>>
>>74189983

because indians

1. are beta as fuck
2. are creepy on social media
3. are code monkeys
4. don't poo in the loo
>>
>>74190632
Prove you are a white male and not a nigger trying to discourage me!
>>
>>74189983
being born out of wedlock doesn't mean either abandon the other

The fuck is that kind of poo in the loo logic?

Niggers are niggers but facts are facts too. Stop distorting facts.
>>
>>74190820
A nigger would encourage you. You are a nigger.
>>
>>74189983
It's not like you can stop them from burning the coal. Telling them not to will only make them want to do it more.
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>74190820
he's not a nigger. Notice his correct grammar and spelling etc. A nigger is usually just obviously stupid or has a chip on their shoulder etc

>you do smell like garbage
>I went to a local hindu temple a few months ago
>fucking gross
>other anon is right, though, sell the hindu shit, some chicks will be interested
>>
once you fix her computer you have nothing to offer

poo in loo pajeet
>>
>>74189983
Just try to work on the accent, a heavy Indian accent is unpleasant to most.
>>
>>74191019
What's even more fucked up about that is that these white skanks get off on the danger of fucking with niggers.

They know about the violence and disease and the way they will be treated, but that makes them want niggers even more.
>>
>>74189983
>latina
They don't like pajeets, they like their own and white guys. Trust me.

t. Spic with 3 female cousins COLONIZED
>>
White Woman here. Dated an Indian once, and then found out I was a secret because his family ultimately wanted him to marry a fellow Brahmin at the exact age of 27. He seemed pretty confused when I told him to hit the fucking road.

Never again will I date Indian. You guys have way too much family/cultural baggage.
>>
I feel bad for the amount of loneliness and disappointment you are about to experience
>>
File: 1463363504517.jpg (76 KB, 1080x788) Image search: [Google]
1463363504517.jpg
76 KB, 1080x788
>>
>>74190779

Idiot brown skin isn't nigger skin.
I don't have curry smell, thats not even a sterotype based on evidence.
Niggers committing crime is based on evidence and observation.

>>74190807
We shit in toilets n shit.
Not in designated shitting streets. That's villagers. I own 3 cars and a villa in India, I am rich.

>>74190813

>1. are beta as fuck
True. many are. Working on it.

> 2. are creepy on social media
I am not. So that's good.

> 3. are Code monkeys
Do you want me to work in minimum wage at KFC serving and cuckin at good white women having dinner with niggers instead? Coding is how I earn.

> 4. don't poo in the loo
only very poor villagers do that
>>
File: 1.jpg (7 KB, 267x259) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
7 KB, 267x259
>>74189983
He's got really small ears
>>
File: tumblr_nz64l7gVsI1rgocz0o1_500.jpg (91 KB, 486x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz64l7gVsI1rgocz0o1_500.jpg
91 KB, 486x750
Butthurt white boys everywhere. Its natural selection. Deal with it :)
>>
>>74191128
>get off on the danger of fucking with niggers.
oooooh yes, I believe this 100% They like being a special snowflake that can defy the odds.
>until they get hit

>>74191166
agree with beaner bro, latinas will never in a million years go with an Indian. I don't think I've ever seen a latina with a black in my life, either. She'd get endless amounts of shit from every other co-ethnic that saw her with one.
>>
>>74191317
If she wants to end up dead then that's her choice
>>
>>74191317
If it's natural selection

Why are niggers un-evolved then?
Why are 99% black cities in USA shit
Why are 99% black countries shit?
>>
File: BB11n07CEAADovi.jpg large.jpg (59 KB, 609x664) Image search: [Google]
BB11n07CEAADovi.jpg large.jpg
59 KB, 609x664
>>74189983
Women don't find Indian men attractive only because you're arrogant, rude effeminate manlets with bad hygiene and undesirable genetics. But don't feel too bad, because I'm sure that white women would want you too if the jews brainwashed them to. And please stop calling me about computer viruse.
>>
>>74191188
I am an atheist.
My mother married my dad from arranged marriage. Hates every second of it.
Says she is not gonna arrange anything nor gonna give me a single dollar for my marriage.
>>
File: 94646.jpg (42 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
94646.jpg
42 KB, 600x900
>>74191473
Black guys are hot af. Also you're a smelly indian so fuck off :)
>>
>>74191317

>Oakland Raiders

Trash.
>>
>>74191498

How to hire Jews?
>>
Why are niggers so alpha
Spreading their genes and moving on
>>
Indians have no game, smell like curry, have small dicks, and are complete nerds. You guys have nothing to offer till you graduate med school and have some $$$.

And even then you still suck in bed.
>>
>>74189983
>accent
don't be that guy who's accent is too thick to understand. burgers cant understand indian accent, but niggerspeak is more familiar
>being autist
this is a problem with most people in STEM
>being skelly
SS + GOMAD indians should be lactose tolerant and are generally skelly mcskellingtons
>bad fashion
just copy mexicans, most burgers wont know the difference
>>
>>74191284

white women despise even WHITE code monkeys, what makes you think they'll ever give asian code monkeys any chance?

white women are all about the business or the artist type, they don't want stability, they want to feel like they are perpetually starring in their own young adult novel
>>
>>74191284
Oh you're rich? That changes everything! Doesn't matter if you're social IQ is below 50 and that you probably look like shit. Rather be with an alpha white man who is poor than with an arrogant rich piece of shit like you.
>>
>>74191783
your*
>>
>>74191284
>>
>Idiot brown skin isn't nigger skin.
>I don't have curry smell, thats not even a sterotype based on evidence.

I told you I have a buddy from poo-in-loo land and just went to a Hindu temple with him and his bros a while back. They were all engineers and brown as fuck. And yes, y'all motherfuckers stink, either BO or breath or sweating curry.
>
>>>74190807
I own 3 cars and a villa in India, I am rich.

kek
you're nigger tier or below here, unless you find a needle in a haystack white girl that will date you, but even then that's someone that has to overcome her natural revulsion. Someone who knew you in school or something and got ot know you.

"rich in India" will make fuck all difference unless you're a Chad and have social skills and grooming. Then you would have a chance, but less than that? Good luck. Indians are at the bottom of the social ladder, and money won't make a diff unless you're a millionaire.
>>
File: Scarlett_Unpleased.jpg (37 KB, 586x683) Image search: [Google]
Scarlett_Unpleased.jpg
37 KB, 586x683
>>74189983
Honestly? The memes have gotten to me. I used to think Indians can be sexy but the last time a decent looking Indian guy was hitting on me I could only think of him pooping in the street.
>>
>>74191812

You were right the first time Hoss.
>>
>>74191317

this triggered me

But by "no white boys" she could mean no immature people
>>
>>74191734
>the artist type

Not really, they're not. White women don't really like art.
>>
>>74191473
You can change that to 100%
>>
File: happs.png (439 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
happs.png
439 KB, 750x422
The level of dumb on Alpha-Ballsacking Mega Man>\pol\ seeks an ever-lower base level.

"You can't be alpha unless you play white chicks with pump n dump".

"White chicks who occasionally sample Niggaman are dumb because they will dump them."

You little closet-dwelling anime masturbators wouldn't know a good woman if she blew your mind and kept coming back to suck your assholes every time you dumped her, desperately trying to establish your ballsacking cred.

The best way to get girls is to be yourself and chill the fuck out, intelligence and unique abilities being like dogshit or carrion for attracting blowflies. They don't dig fake chest-thumping or any manner of gumping.
>>
>>74189983
women are in it for the thrill

notice how they love "bad boys" with leather jackets and fast cars or bikes?

they like the "heat of the moment" stuff

not long term thinkers them women.....

but truth is they want it all
the bull to choke fuck them
the beta to provide them
and the side piece to fuck once the bull moves on
>>
>>74189983
7. Don't poo in loo
>>
>>74191609
Nose almost as wide as the phone
>>
>>74189983
>Women are 1. Not family oriented
>2. abandon responsibility
>3. are bitches
>4. speak and text at a fifth grade level
>5. get government handouts
>6. love criminals
There you go Pajeet, the answer is that women are the niggers of gender
>>
>>74189983
>Study shows 92% of niggers abandon coal-burners after pregnancy
But of course.

Black men have been impregnating and abandoning women of their own race for ages. Why would women get any special treatment.

As far as everything else goes...you know. Poo-in-loo, Designated shitting streets, customer supports and such
>>
>>74191585
Well that's good.

Be sure to tell any white woman you end up interested in that you're against arranged marriages. I'm not the only one I know that this has happened to, and we warn each other regularly.That broke my heart badly when I found out.

After working in tech long enough, I realized that many Indians live a double life and fuck around all the time (if they're able to). They often try to use white and Asian girls while keeping them a secret from their families.

I really hope you're an exception to the case.
>>
>>74191843
U messed up your meme arrows m8
>>
Why do Indians smell like POO?
>>
>>74191609
Way to answer the question nigger-lover. They are hot until you turn 25 and have bad credit, 3 niglets, and live in a ghetto. Then you regret you life, bitch. don't take our word for it though. Go out and ruin your life.
>>
>>74191812
cool flag
>>
>>74192186

That is true 100%. I have seen many (Indian) classmates fuck around and then they "settle" for the homely Indian girl who doesn't question that much, especially for the dowry.

I won't turn into that douche.
>>
>>74192243
I was in a hurry to tell Pajeet how shit he is before he ran away with his fingers in his ears.

>of course the German notices my arrows are slightly off kek

This. This mentality is why my BMW was needlessly complex, with all sorts of gears and things for ....adjusting headlights, stuff like that.
>>
>>74192125

Never thought of it like that. Really opened my eyes anon.
>>
>>74189983
>Indians are 1. family oriented
the tv meme is that your parents are assholes, so even if you're 10/10 in looks, it's a hassle to deal with serious dating/marriage because of your archaic customs, old-world racism and social castes.
>>
>>74191981

tumblrettes do, but they get cucked eventually
>>
>>74192541

Sure. I wont expose my future wife to my hindufag relatives.
>>
File: 1463405742639.jpg (106 KB, 787x768) Image search: [Google]
1463405742639.jpg
106 KB, 787x768
>>74189983

you add nothing of benefit genetically. blacks at least have a good physique. whites are already smart and have a decent physique (only rivaled by blacks), plus white women are the epitome of beauty. in fact whites have everything, we really should just ban other races from breeding and all the world's problems would be solved.

just like asian men, indian men are unfuckable.
>>
>>74189983
>7/10 23 year old
>indian male

There are no attractive Indian males. You might be a 7/10 in India but here you'll be a 3/10
>>
>>74192560
They might THINK they do, but when they realize that real artists are broke as fuck and will be forever, they jump ship faster than a kike in a sinking counry
>>
It would be great if this thread was actually about the article and not about Indians trying to get their dick wet by white women. The statistics are pretty sobering, but not at all surprising. Would really like to know the sample size though.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 475x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 475x230
Holy shit. That's staggering.
>>
>>74189983
You don't a white american woman. They will use you, suck your bank dry and force you to pay for your bad decision the rest of your life. Poor indian guy I know found out the hard way by marrying a blonde blue eye woman. Lost his house, his kids and his good paying job over the bitch.

Stay with the curry pussy.
>>
>>74189983
>why do u prefer niggers over Indians?
Indians>niggers anyone who say other wise has never had to deal with both.
>/pol/ help me in scoring white and latina qties in the USA
sorry you came to the wrong place for that everyone here is scared of females
>>
>>74192732
But very unsurprising
>>
>>74192654
>>There are no attractive Indian males. You might be a 7/10 in India but here you'll be a 3/10
kek
tha'ts what I told him...well I gave him a 4/10 because I was nice, but yeah, right around there.

and that's if he's good looking and fit and not autistic, which seems extremely unlikely.

He's basically an untouchable here.
>>
>>74189983
pajeet, I went to India and even you women when they saw the white man could not help but to come over and touch me. Yes married women at a party. Watch "The big bang" and that is what Americans think of you. Chicks in India are nice but who wants brown nipples?
>>
File: 1463032398786.jpg (63 KB, 729x547) Image search: [Google]
1463032398786.jpg
63 KB, 729x547
>Ctrl+F
>"smell"
>10 results

I'm sorry, Indians, but you guys really and truly do fucking stink. Your body odor is tremendous and you don't even try to do anything about it. I don't think you even bathe. Every meal you cook smells up the entire apartment complex. When you bring lunch to work and microwave it, it funks up the whole office. You're also usually ugly, especially the guys, but goddammit, you don't need to smell as bad as you look.
>>
>>74192993
Don't forget about the roast beef. It's too bad that white women themselves are ensuring that the nice pink pussy will leave this world forever.

yuck
>>
>>74189983
>As an 7/10 23 year old Indian male who is moving to the US
abandon hopes of getting laid, there's 0 reason for anyone there to pick you over anyone else. Even the Indian women there won't want you. If you want some white pussy try whores.
>>
>>74192943
>be in some club that my girlfriend at the time dragged me too
>hanging out drinking with her friend's boyfriend while they go dance
>he sees a Indian try to dance with his girl
>all the Indian men are all dressed up and think they're hot shit
>he walks over and grabs pajeet by his pencil throat and 10 other Indians run over to him and plead him to let him go
>I'm standing there laughing my ass off
>>
File: 1391857260611.png (161 KB, 412x385) Image search: [Google]
1391857260611.png
161 KB, 412x385
>>74191284
>only very poor villagers do that

No that's not fucking true. I've been to the 'richest' cities in India (Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad) and even in corporate fucking offices I see people walk out on their lunch breaks and shit in a plot of grass or something. The guy who helped transition my team dropped pants and took a big one when the sun was setting day 1 of our fucking trip. It's disgusting.

Whole 'city' smelled like a fat girl queefed curry.
>>
>>74192732

There's something strange about black men right off the bat when they start hitting on you. It's hard to describe.

I've never had someone want me so badly but have such hate in their eyes directed at me at the same time...It's like that every single time I'm approached by a black man. I've had compliments, I say thank you politely, and then when I try to continue on my way they'll say things like they want to cut my throat under their breath.

I think a lot of girls that end up with these types of men have not yet learned how to detect hate from somebody's eyes.
>>
File: Challenge-Accepted-Imgur-04[1].png (28 KB, 1500x1175) Image search: [Google]
Challenge-Accepted-Imgur-04[1].png
28 KB, 1500x1175
Summary of advice from /pol/
Gonna seriously work on this.

> There are no attractive Indian males. You might be a 7/10 in India but here you'll be a 3/10

This is according to some wannabe /fit/ chads. Don't know how true this is. But I will keep it in mind. I am gonna find out either way.
I will post another 4chan post in few years referencing this post, how I cucked such a wannabe chad's girl or I am gonna post a feels post. Stay tuned.

> dont be STEM autist

Ok. Gonna be all outdoorsy. avoid nerdy autists. avoid the library.

> dont be Hindufag

np. I am an atheist and hate my hindufag parents and relatives.

> dont smell

I don't. but gonna take an extra bath just out of the fear of the sterotype.

> dont be a Coder monkey

Not gonna talk about coding with girls. Would more of a Project Manager vibe be beneficial? It will seriously counter the coding monkey stereotype.

> The best way to get girls is to be yourself and chill the fuck out, intelligence and unique abilities being like dogshit or carrion for attracting blowflies.

Chill the fuck out. Done

> Dont poo in loo

Wont poo in loo

> "notice how they love "bad boys" with leather jackets and fast cars or bikes?
> they like the "heat of the moment" stuff"
> "They are in it for the thrill

Don't be clingy and too responsive. Play atleast a little hard to get.

> You don't a white american woman. They will use you, suck your bank dry and force you to pay for your bad decision the rest of your life. Poor indian guy I know found out the hard way by marrying a blonde blue eye woman. Lost his house, his kids and his good paying job over the bitch.

Avoid these bitches at all costs
>>
>>74193388
lel at the autism

WHY THE FUCK CANT YOU SHITSKINS LEAVE OUR WOMEN ALONE?
>>
>>74193388
>take extra showers

Just stop eating curry
>>
>>74193369
It's not just the hate and their desire to make the white race blacker.

They see you as a literal status symbol. That is it. They don't give a fuck about you as a person, you are just a trophy of conquest in their eyes.

I wonder how many white women realize this and are into it, or how many are oblivious to the truth?
>>
>>74190493

doesn't matter at all when they're ugly and smell like shit
>>
>>74193342
>>all the Indian men are all dressed up and think they're hot shit
I could easily imagine this. They're the most arrogant cunts on earth and they're disgusting.

>Make America White Again
>>
>>74193369
>I've never had someone want me so badly but have such hate in their eyes
They despise white men and have this revenge fantasy of fucking you for muh slavery and muh colonialism etc, not that niggers go even that in depth. With them it's just blind rage.
>>
BURN
>>
>>74193499
> WHY THE FUCK CANT YOU SHITSKINS LEAVE OUR WOMEN ALONE?

Why cant your women stop being attractive?

Think of it this way.

Indian guy +Latina/White qt = good family with benefits to the American economy

White + Niggers = burden to the american economy, Dadless mixed race baby

>>74193656

Not true. Around 1st year college grade white women overtook Indian girls for my fap thoughts
>>
>>74193554
You have any idea how long that takes to get out of your system? I used to be vegetarian and ate lots of indian food and my girlfriend would always complain.

The shit bio-accumulates in you system and takes months to get rid of
>>
>>74193354
>>74193354
h..how do they wipe, anon?

>and wash their hands
>>
>>74193824
I have no clue, but I dread the thought because I had to shake hands with the team leader who I saw shit like 30 mins earlier
>>
>>74193796
> Around 1st year college grade white women overtook Indian girls for my fap thoughts

I was referring to niggers when discussing the status symbol aspect of white females. But I'm sure it's true for curry niggers as well.
>>
>>74193938
kek
this made me laugh and cringe internally at the same time
that's just horiffic
>>
>>74193938
That's a lie.
No city guy in an IT firm gonna act like a villager.

Take your head out of /pol/ poo in loo propaganda.
>>
>>74191609
These guys just got out of jail after fucking each other's butts for a few months. Now they're chilling yo.
>>
>>74193388
Try being American if that makes sense. Don't be a foreigner but adapt and blend in. Also try making friends with white guys and have them help you get white pussy.
>>
>>74194209
>implying they don't still fuck each other in the ass on the DL
>>
File: sAa4QpW.jpg (73 KB, 467x486) Image search: [Google]
sAa4QpW.jpg
73 KB, 467x486
Indians are some of the most vile and degenerate people I have ever come across. India is no better than any 3rd world African 'nation'. India is a crime ridden, corrupt, impoverished, overpopulated cesspool lacking the basic necessitates of life. You fucking animals don't belong here or in any other western nation for that matter.
>>
>>74194295

Actually that's the best advice in this thread
>>
>>74189983
Because god put indians in one of the hottest places on earth and then covered them in hair.
>>
File: 1428241536493.jpg (82 KB, 720x551) Image search: [Google]
1428241536493.jpg
82 KB, 720x551
>>74193741
That's why they need to stop eating curry and try real food.
>>
>>74193656

You're right about that, but there is a slight difference with most black men.

Where I live, a lot of white men will also similarly see Asian women as a status symbol to show off (and conquest of Asians, etc). However, most white men with Asian women aren't on eggshells about customs. For example, let's say his Asian girlfriend says something like "Eew, you don't take your shoes off when you go into your house?" and the white guy might laugh it off and think it's cute/quirky. At worst, he'll roll his eyes and think it's stupid.

When you're a White woman with a black man and make a similar cultural blunder, (Making a whip gesture, something about kinky hair, the list goes on...) You're risking him flying off the handle and beating you for being a stuck-up racist "Becky" who grew up with a silver spoon and deserves no respect.

Your average black man could impregnate a white woman, leave her to take care of the child alone, and feel GREAT about it because he's always hated everything about her other than her pussy.

In a similar situation, a white guy might be disappointed that his children aren't 100% white, but he'll usually still step up to the plate because he's afraid of living with the knowledge that he's a scumbag.

That's the racist hate I'm speaking of.
>>
>>74193766
Exactly. Trust me when I say that you feel it 100% as the truth when it's directed toward you as a woman.
>>
>>74194378

> crime ridden

ROFL. No Indian child or parent in the history of this nation has ever spent even 1 second wondering if something like Columbine or Sandy Hook will happen in their country.
Stupid gun loving gunfags.
Freedom is going to places without have to imagine situations about a hypothetical shooter who might come through the door of a shopping mall, theater, school etc. Fuck Crime in USA.

> corrupt.
true.

> impoverished.
in villages and slums, etc true. but you can have a very good life if u earn Rs. 30000 ($500 per month) here. and I earn triple that.

> overpopulated

true.
>>
File: 1418975169796.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1418975169796.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>>74194604
For the love of god, just start a white family already and ignore retarded /r/pajeetmasculinity threads on 4chinz
>>
>>74191317
>Be black
>The only thing you have against whites is that their woman fucks blacks

Call me when you specie contribute something to the mandkind instead of reverse.
>>
>>74194164
>No city guy in an IT firm gonna act like a villager.

The only 'acting' he did was when we first met him and he tried to be all professional, but we definitely saw him shit in public (outside, anyway; he was technically by himself) at least once. I assume he didn't wipe...I don't know if that's better or worse.

Anyway when I go to India I get along fine with you people, the smell is NOT exaggerated though
>>
Indians have the smallest dicks in the world. When I think of India I think of beautiful labdscapes and architecture and i also think their culture is very interesting. But man i also think of smelly stinky shit, their skin always looks dirty, and if it wasn't for their filthyness and rape/acid attacks their cities would be okay
>>
>>74194716

Just be aware that these mass shootings happened because it was illegal for all of the non-criminals to have guns. Notice that mass-shootings rarely ever happen in places that aren't gun-free zones.

I guarantee that if more people in America had guns, and gun training, there would be less carnage.
>>
>>74195113
No there would be the same or more.

Retarded NRA Amerikkan logic.

There would be less mass shootings if like every other fucking civilized country in the world guns were regulated and psychos were prevented from having the guns.

America has like 50% of the civilian guns but 5% of the population, but still bitching about not enough guns.

When 5% of the world's population is given access to 50% of the worlds guns without having to pass any fucking mental test (90% of pol will fail) and training in the name of "freedumb" Sandy hook will happen every few years. No surprise there.
>>
>>74194689
I never htought about that before but it explains the vids where blacks try to get a woman to date them then knock them out for being refused.

The only way to win is avoid niggers at all costs.

My GF is from a country without blacks, and I don' know how to tell her about them without sounding like an asshole.
>>
File: 1446292574548.jpg (77 KB, 625x414) Image search: [Google]
1446292574548.jpg
77 KB, 625x414
>>74194604
>a lot of white men will also similarly see Asian women as a status symbol to show off

No. White men go for azns for one reason only: white women are materialistic, over-sexed, back-stabbing, hive-minded cunts who can never be trusted. Azn women are not like this. They have loyalty. And as for taking off the shoes, it's just tolerance to the nagging that both of you cunts constantly engage in.

>When you're a White woman with a black man and make a similar cultural blunder, (Making a whip gesture, something about kinky hair, the list goes on...) You're risking him flying off the handle and beating you for being a stuck-up racist "Becky" who grew up with a silver spoon and deserves no respect.

No, it's because they hate you and only want to destroy you. White women are so masochistic you actually enjoy the fear and the destructive elements.

>a white guy might be disappointed that his children aren't 100% white, but he'll usually still step up to the plate because he's afraid of living with the knowledge that he's a scumbag.

No, it's because we are real men. You know how many times I've knocked up a white bitch and told her I'll take the baby, but the fucking cunt murdered my baby anyway? You know what my girlfriends have said to me? They say, 'it's probably not yours anyway.' wtf

Again, white men are not usually actually attracted to those slanty eyed gook bitches. We just want an effeminate girlfriend who is willing to take on traditional gender roles and not stab us in the back. Also, azn girls are more into art and the humanities than white girls, and make more interesting conversation than white girls. There is more to a relationship than sex.

The racist hate you are talking about only applies to niggers and white women, which disgusts us and pisses us off so much that we are forced to go to the gooky eyed little slants
>>
Studies show the last women you kissed lip's tasted like nigger cock
>>
>>74195579
Its important to note that Asian women from asia tend to be more loyal than american born/raised asians who are just as slutty and materialistic as white women
>>
>>74195707
> tastes like nigger cock.

Nah, its just your nigger-cock-loving confimation bias
>>
>>74195825
>Asian women from asia tend to be more loyal than american born/raised asians who are just as slutty and materialistic as white women

There is an element of Americanization at work, but many of the Americanized gook bitches I've met are still far, far more trustworthy than your typical raging cunt white woman.
>>
>>74194604
>conquest of asians
wew lad most white men don't even hate asians, worst are some retards that spread the small dick meme but aside that its not really anything
>>
You guys are fine, just need to learn to poo in loos.
>>
>>74195421

But do you see the logic in the information you just posted? Since so many people here have guns here already, the populace needs more of them to protect themselves from those who already have them. Even more importantly, they need to be trained on how to use them.

Most people who have guns here are in rural areas, and in those areas crime rarely happens. In the cities, usually thugs have the guns as they are very difficult to obtain. They also often have a stockpile of them.

A lot of our politicians try to ban guns in their cities, and then use their cronies to sell them on the black market for more money. This happened in my city: Look up Senator Leland Yee sometime.

The truth is that the world would probably be a better place without guns at all, but they exist now. There is virtually no way to regulate guns adequately in the US now, because so many people in the country know how to make them by hand. Also, such a large number of Americans have guns in the first place that the government would have to search up and down, every single house to take them away. It would literally be impossible, and it's in our constitution that we're allowed to band together and blow away any form of government that tried to do so.

You know how you really regulate firearm usage here? Make ammo practically impossible to obtain.
>>
>>74195856
Source?
>>
>>74194716
>No Indian child or parent in the history of this nation has ever spent even 1 second wondering if something like Columbine or Sandy Hook will happen in their country.
>Freedom is going to places without have to imagine situations about a hypothetical shooter who might come through the door of a shopping mall, theater, school etc.
Atleast we don't have a designated raping bus
>>
>>74189983
Sounds about right. My aunt has 3 babies from 3 different niggers.
>>
>>74189983
Black men running away from responsibility? Color me surprised.

>>74190329
I know an Indian who is married to a white woman. He is actually not as smart as the stereotype of Indian immigrants would suggest, but he's a pretty cool guy, runs a small successful business and works very hard. Their kids are turning out to be pretty cool people too.

If it weren't for him, I probably wouldn't like Indians because otherwise my only experience with them would be the H-1B workers who can't write decent code to save their lives, but the bosses still like because they come cheap and they can make you cheap.
>>
>>74192125
>Women are 1. Not family oriented
This is true up to late 20s. Then their biological clock starts ticking and by age 30 they get desperate to get their only single child that they will get from their barren selves.

I am only 25 but I have already been confronted to a mid 30s unmarried woman almost begging for impregnation by any non-retarded non-disfigured non-parasitic man they can still get.

Also they become family obsessed as soon as they actually get the children, to the point you, the husband, become an annoyance in her life. You are supposed to provide and not complain and never receive any attention again except when she wants other kids.
>>
>>74196033

Most poor and middle-class white men don't hate Asians, because they've never been financially fucked over by them. Notice how a lot of rich tech geeks and billionaires take a Chinese wife? That's partially them sticking it to the Chinese men that they have to ass-kiss all day long to get anything made for them.

Most of them don't hate Jews either, but it's mostly because they don't know life outside of suburbia, football and their local grocery store.
>>
>>74189983
One of my best friends is Indian. His family is rich and successful, and he is a doctor now. They grew up dirt poor in India, but are smart and hard working. They're very nice people, he speaks perfect (and natural) English and is like a brother to me. They also don't smell at all, and he acts white for all intents and purposes.

I also have an Indian roommate. He is the most disgusting smelling person I know. He smells like cauliflower, cheese and shit and can stink up the kitchen from just standing there for 30 seconds. He's also clueless about everything from how to take garbage out (he asked me if he should just take the trash can out of the kitchen and put it on the street) to how to clean literally anything, to how to use a stove. He's a nice guy, but he's smelly and lame. If all Indians were like my buddy, I'm sure everyone would love Indians, but they're not, so you've got the poo in loo stereotype to overcome.
>>
>>74189983
God enforcing the decision at the Tower of Babylon I guess?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYuSHz7uOv4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxMkMBXAVZ8

http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
>>
>>74196794
Again, your perspective is only from one a white woman, and you all seem to be dumbfounded by the psychology of white men.

Lower and middle class white men only fuck azn bitches because they have been burned by white bitches, who we ALWAYS prefer over everyone else.

It's the way YOU act that makes us go elsewhere
>>
>>74189983
True but who cares. Scaring females away from niggers, no, if they're attracted to niggers is enough they need to be terminated, there is something seriously wrong with them.
>>
>>74191317
When she is 30 she will be desperate to marry a white man.
>>
>>74197263

>Lower and middle class white men only fuck azn bitches because they have been burned by white bitches, who we ALWAYS prefer over everyone else.

So upper-class White men fuck Asians for beauty (rich men get 10/10 Asians), money, and sticking it to the Asian man.

Lower-class White men date Asians because they were burned by White women.

That still doesn't make my argument wrong.

You said in:

>>74195579

that you wanted a feminine girlfriend who is willing to take on traditional gender roles, but I'm willing to bet (and I could be wrong) that you're not willing to wait until marriage for sex. If you want a traditional woman who's against killing babies and fucking around, you have to act the part too.

>You know how many times I've knocked up a white bitch and told her I'll take the baby, but the fucking cunt murdered my baby anyway?

If you were more traditional yourself, you wouldn't be accidentally knocking up countless White bitches.
>>
File: 67753724567.jpg (570 KB, 2407x1363) Image search: [Google]
67753724567.jpg
570 KB, 2407x1363
>>74189983
>>74189983
>>74189983
>>74189983

Article Screenshotted for future use

>pic related
>>
>/pol/ hates Indians more than Niggers
>>
>>74189983
Of course the dumb poo in loo makes it about himself.
>>
>>74190632
/thread
>>
>>74191284
Indian men don't have a good reputation, sorry.

You do sound pretty cool so let me throw you some tips.

Don't be a faggot, women like alpha males, not pussy ass autists that cater to their every whim. The biggest mistake I see most guys make is they are too nice. You don't have to be mean but DON'T be too nice, unless your filthy rich in which case none of this matters because if that't the case you will be beating women off you with a stick. But I digress.

Tease them, make jokes that lightly insult them but are easy to pass off as a joke and not serious. Make the decisions, don't even ask her what she wants to do, woment bitch and moan about how they hate these types of men but they love them in truth. It's in their DNA, women crave a dominant alpha male.

Good luck, make sure you at least try and redpill some of the marxist leftist faggots at your university since your coming here to our country for education.
>>
>>74197866
>If you want a traditional woman who's against killing babies and fucking around, you have to act the part too.

Oh, right. It's MY fault. You fucking white bitches want to put out within 3 hours of meeting me. This has happened DOZENS of times. The problem is, even if I like you, can I ever trust you?

And if I hold off, then you will just go fuck the next Chad. You all value sex in a relationship way too much, and I bring the heat. I like sex too, but we now have evolutionary pressures that have been completely unbridled in this age that have to be reckoned with. And that is sex. Finding a woman who wants to wait for sex, even a few weeks, is like finding a needle in a haystack.

>So upper-class White men fuck Asians for beauty (rich men get 10/10 Asians), money, and sticking it to the Asian man.

No, the opposite is what I'm saying. I am refraining from taunting you. We do not see revenge against men as any part of what we do. What we do see, however, is the way that you white women treat your own men, and so we seek a solution to the problem. Well, most of us. I have many reasons to hate white women, but I still have hope, and I even dated this super rad super hot 9/10 Peruvian mestizo who was perfect in every way but I broke it off to make white babies. White women lack this kind of loyalty.
>>
>>74198684
>Finding a woman who wants to wait for sex, even a few weeks, is like finding a needle in a haystack.

kek, you're more likely to find a unicorn or successfully play pickup sticks with your buttcheeks than find a women like this. If they are withholding sex then they just don't want to have sex with you, they want to turn you in to a beta orbiter that gives them attention and beta bucks.

repeat after me, ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT

AWALT

Write that shit down and don't forget it faggot, you're welcome.
>>
>>74199006
>If they are withholding sex then they just don't want to have sex with you, they want to turn you in to a beta orbiter that gives them attention and beta bucks.

Thanks for adding that, I hadn't thought to include that into my post, but you are 100% correct

This is another pressure to fuck a sluts brains out when you get a chance. The tragedy is that you can never trust her after this, even if you really like her
>>
>>74190243
Ain't this shit the truth right here..

http://archive.is/abaMT
>>
I just read the study - it's shit. She didn't collect participants well, and did not report any data about the sample size.
>>
>>74192635
Having huge tits = hot girl these days.

If that girl had normal tits you would rate her as a 5/10

You are all ugly neckbeards anyways so who cares...real men are not that focused on tits because they dont have that child complex.
>>
what do you expect from niggers?
>>
>>74189983
BURN
>>
File: 1463308647162.png (67 KB, 902x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463308647162.png
67 KB, 902x1024
lol
>>
File: 1459100098023.jpg (94 KB, 548x692) Image search: [Google]
1459100098023.jpg
94 KB, 548x692
>>74191317
>16
>senior nursing student

What kind of country has an education system like that? Here in Canada, you'd only be in the 11th grade at that age, which is the first year you can choose between biology, physics, and/or chemistry instead of taking a general science class like in grade 9 and 10.
>>
>>74189983

Male promiscuity used to be celebrated by white rock stars and pop culture, now its something cucks use to cry about their ex girlfriends getting blacked. Somebody's losing ground here.
>>
>>74199167
Like I said in my previous post ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT. AWALT.

Hypergamy is a survival instinct in women.

Women will ditch you for a better option 99.9% of the time.
>>
Smell like shit
>>
SHILLS EVERYWHERE, HOLY FUCK.
>>
File: pTRU1-11585286dt.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pTRU1-11585286dt.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
Pajeet, my son.

Even if you're socially desirable, the average indian is ugly, smelly, and looks like Mr. Potatohead.

With most women, if you have a good personality or good looks, you don't have to be the richest guy, smartest guy, or whatever else you listed. Unfortunately for indians they fail the most two basic things to get women without being Insanely rich. attractiveness and personality.

This may be heresy to say on this board, but there are probably more niggers who are attractive in a western context, than your average pudgy indian.
>>
>>74200870
the correct the record niggers have been in full force as of late, sadly Hillatard has lots of jew bucks and they won't be going away anytime soon
>>
>>74200297
That's because the whores on online dating sites are looking for 'mr right'.

Most hook ups happen in the real world where you non-verbal communication, physical appearances, and phermones play a more important role than the lies you write about online.

This is why white guys like me and niggers are great at fucking bitches, but it's another thing to find a girl that is a proper mate, in my case, at least.
>>
That's Caroline Pierce in the pic if anyone is wondering.
>>
>>74200949
uhh have you been paying attention to the current climate in the cultural marxist brainwashing centers aka Universities?

He will get bonus sexual market value points just because he isn't white. These white sluts have been brainwashed since birth to fuck Dindus, poo in a loos, spics, etc.

If he isn't a fat pig and has some game he will slaughter those whores. You're confusing retarded cum dumpster college girls with 30 year old women who finally realize they should go for a white guy with a career that can support her kids from previous faggots
>>
>>74201052
You're right, most of the dating sites are sluts with two kids looking for a beta bucks guy to support her and her children, so obviously she is looking for white man.

But even in the younger crowd, nobody will fuck more girls than a fit, tall, white male with an alpha personality. Girls will literally throw themselves him and fight over him.
>>
>>74189983
because you can't poo in the loo and have a small peter
>>
>>74192051

this post is sad
>>
>>74201600
>nobody will fuck more girls than a fit, tall, white male with an alpha personality. Girls will literally throw themselves him and fight over him.

Height is important, but what women really want is muscles. So long as you are taller than they are, and built like a warrior, there will always be women who will throw themselves at you. Women love big arms and chests. They literally fucking molest me all the time, and I'm only around 6 foot.

They love violent men as well, and I have a few scars on my face from fighting. It's like catnip for them. These psycho bitches never get wetter than seeing their man beat the fuck out of another man, or hearing about the other men you fucked up.
>>
File: back_reddit.png (287 KB, 496x472) Image search: [Google]
back_reddit.png
287 KB, 496x472
>>74192051
>They don't dig fake chest-thumping

You're right, but if you want to have a high sexual market value, 'being yourself and chill the fuck out' won't work if your a beta male. If a beta male takes your advice he will end up a NEET, jacking of to MLP faggotry, and never touching a vagina.

If you want to increase your SMV, you MUST change your mindset to that of an alpha male, don't confuse alpha male with douchebag faggots that where affliction T-shirts and fake gold chains.

A real alpha male is just a REAL MAN. Not afraid to take advantage of what is ripe for the taking. Being a pussy ass faggot will NOT get you a sane, attractive female. Because the real men are the only ones who get those.

Unless your a retard chad I'm pretty sure you've never had a real women that knows how to take care of her man. Back to le reddit nigger
>>
>>74202576
>sane
>female

choose one
>>
>>74202268
You're right, the hypergamy ature of women makes them drawn to alpha males, aka dominant males. It's part of their nature, women are programmed to breed with the strongest males, after that their number one concern is the survival of their offspring.

This is why many times women will have kids with an alpha male, then leave him for a guy that has money and will take care of her and her offspring.

this is also why you see women flocking to the 'rapefugees' in Europe. Women are programmed to accept an invader of their society if they feel that 'conquerer' is stronger than the males in their society. Europe is probably the most pathetic cuck society in human history, it only makes sense they are taking the sides of the violent rapists. It's literally human nature.
>>
>>74202999
kek, you're right. you know what I mean, AWALT but some are worse than others.
>>
>>74189983
indians speak english is a meme
>>
>>74189983
Why do shitskins,niggers,chinks,mongrels,mudfarts and other animals obsess over white women?
>>
>>74189983
Tell us all something we don't know
>>
>>74203216
>kek, you're right. you know what I mean, AWALT but some are worse than others.

don't bring your plebbit shit around here
>>
>>74189983
Because women don't make rational decisions, they make emotional ones. It is all about how she feels in the moment. A good girl can go bad on a dime if her emotions are high.

It is even worse now because you have a lot of men and women raised by single moms and they don't have a strong male figure in their life to show them guidance.

By the way, show some pride in your race and date Indian women. It makes you look as pathetic as negroes when you abandon your own for someone else.
>>
>>74189983
i'm more surprised 8% of niggers actually stay with coal-burners after pregnancy, thats a fair bit higher then i would have thought.
>>
>>74189983
Niggers:
>bring Islam
>destroy society and culture
>increase crime rates
>act like apes and rape white liberal women

Indians:
>bring peaceful Hinduism
>enrich culture with their Indian restaurants and streetshitting skills
>work and pay taxes
>act like civilised people and piss off white liberal women at tech support call centers

I wonder :^)
>>
>>74204997
nigger, just because there is a subreddit for the red pill doesn't mean it started their.

There is a fucking 4chan subreddit even faggot

I don't frequent that dump, but TRP is all over the web in mather other places.

Stop trying to sound edgy you nigger ass summerfag
>>
File: 1421871297505.jpg (98 KB, 648x874) Image search: [Google]
1421871297505.jpg
98 KB, 648x874
>>74205518
>. A good girl can go bad on a dime if her emotions are high.

Women are a thrall to their hormones. During a certain time of the month, she will disappear and seek more competitors for the sperm race she stages in her cooch during this time. I won't say that I'm the pentultimate in male virility, but I've fucked over a hundred women, and I know that I'm not ugly. Still, every one of my girlfriends do this shit, they disappear during a certain stage of their cycle. I know this because I've lived with more than a few white women. And I pay attention.

White women are the most hyper-sexualized type of person on this planet. They know that EVERYONE WANTS THEM.

So even men like me are paranoid about them cucking us
>>
>>74205895
German:
>once based
>red pilled on jews
>tried to deport jews
>lost
>now welcomes the raping of their women and culture
>Merkel wants to bring even more rapefugees

I'm 100% German living in the US and I'm ashamed of the cucks most of you have become, not referring to you, necessarily
>>
>>74189983
Nobody likes niggers.

Poo in Loo rajeet
>>
File: image (3).gif (418 KB, 1658x996) Image search: [Google]
image (3).gif
418 KB, 1658x996
>>74206024
You used a plebbit meme you moron.

I was with you until I realized that.

And I'm no newfag here
>>
>>74192132
Why don't white chicks try and lock niggers that impregnated them down like they do for white dudes? You'd think that a provider is better than no provider at all

Why don't white dudes just knock up and leave like niggers do?
>>
>>74206315
>Merkel wants to bring even more rapefugees
If she wanted to, she could easily fly them and their families in, but she didn't. It's clear that she's a power-hungry cunt, but she's not obsessed with destroying Germany (unlike the Greens and the SPD) but rather staying in a position of absolute power, even if it means being ideologically-flexible.
>>
File: genocide is never pretty.jpg (56 KB, 625x671) Image search: [Google]
genocide is never pretty.jpg
56 KB, 625x671
>>74189983
>http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
>>
>>74204997
Not to mention you're the faggot that thanked me for fixing your post earlier you fucking retard

You claim to be 6ft which means you're not, you're a manlet who gets sloppy seconds from real men. go suck the cum out of your fat pigs cunt that your bull left there for you cuck
>>
Indians are manipulative, arrogant cucks with small dicks and no hygiene. They also swarm every country and keep breeding, killing the earth.
>>
>>74189983
>Indians are 1. family oriented
>2. dont abandon responsibility
>3. dont call women bitches

I like you Pajheet but "family orientated" and "respectful to women" is just another way of saying that Hindu culture is extremely matriarchal and your wives and mothers bully, nag and guilt trip you into doing whatever they want
>>
>>74198550
I will redpill some faggots for sure anon.
They are more likely to be redpilled if they hear it from a "minority"
>>
File: GOAT.jpg (37 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
37 KB, 500x338
>>74206646
>Why don't white dudes just knock up and leave like niggers do?

Well, I'll speak up for this.

The answer is: they kill our fucking babies. I constantly fuck white sluts unprotected and they always abort our embryos.

There must be some kind of fashion statement going on with the nigger babies.

Since we can't trust our own women, we need artificial wombs to continue our race, because they will never fucking get in line.
>>
>>74206548
AWALT is a RED PILL TERM

DID NOT START ON REDDIT NIGGER

reddit might be TRP's biggest base now but it's NOT where the shit started, pay attention you fucking dumbass nigger. Also, just because reddit is in general a giant dumpster fire, that doesn't mean every fucking subreddit is trash

If you're 'too edgy' to go to a subplebbit b/c the site as a whole sucks then you're just a faggot

and once again, none of the terms i used started from plebbit, MGTOW and TRP was around WAY before that faggotry

Try not being such a nigger, please
>>
>>74207112
Niggers pressure the girl to keep the kid. White guys don't care. That's the difference.
>>
>>74206695
>If she wanted to, she could easily fly them and their families in, but she didn't. It's clear that she's a power-hungry cunt, but she's not obsessed with destroying Germany (unlike the Greens and the SPD) but rather staying in a position of absolute power, even if it means being ideologically-flexible.

This is interesting to me: what do you mean? I know that the Merkel was voted in on her anti-immigration stance, and then betrayed all of you by allowing in the flood of shitskins.

Are you saying that there is a counter-realpolitik movement to stop the flood?
>>
>>74206695
Merkel is a fucking disaster. I'll shit myself if she doesn't let more in. I hope I'm wrong.
>>
>>74189983
>92% of niggers abandon coal-burners after pregnancy
yet 85% of indians aren't potty trained and believe that they'll become superpower in 14 years

>As an 7/10 23 year old Indian male
once an indian, always an indian
>>
>>74206799
I know who you are within the context of this thread, you idiot.

The sad thing is that we will all taste the cum of other men if we allow women to continue this way.

And call me a manlet to my face faggot. You'll get rocked
>>
>>74207555
I'm every bit of 6'3" and 250 pounds, solid and not fat. I'd pick you up like a fucking baby and slam you on you're retarded ass head. I'd call you a manlet right to your face and you wouldn't do shit

we got along just fine until your ignorantly made a post about plebbit memes, which if you had a fucking IQ that wasn't in the single digits you'd know that TRP and MGTOW didn't start there. You wanted to sound cool and edgy, that just proves your newfaggotness
>>
>>74189983
even american blacks know how to use toilets
>>
>>74206275

post your face time stamped m8

I will wait
>>
>>74191473
why is india covered in shit?
>>
>>74208572
>>74207998

Internet tough guys. Whatever. I'm the only one that taught a little bit about our psychology to the one white woman ITT

But I'm in michigan if you want to meet up, faggots
>>
>>74207222
>>74207112
Then in that case you guys should pressure them to keep the kid
>>
>>74209017
WE HAVE NO REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS HERE

If the cunt wants to kill the baby, she kills the baby

What kind of pressure can we apply? Violence? that gets you locked up in my state,, been there, done that, never again
>>
>>74208930
You're the one that threatened me first dumbass, I'm an 'internet tough guy' because I defended myself, nice logic

Fucking Michitard you're probably a Wolverines fan, biggest faggots on planet Earth.

And if you think you're the only one who added to the conversation go re read the thread, you have a lot to learn
>>
>>74195579
>No. White men go for azns for one reason only: white women are materialistic, over-sexed, back-stabbing, hive-minded cunts who can never be trusted. Azn women are not like this. They have loyalty. And as for taking off the shoes, it's just tolerance to the nagging that both of you cunts constantly engage in.

hahaha. no.
>>
>>74206275
>claims to be alpha
>girlfriend cheats on him

pick one retard
>>
>>74209204
Then why can niggers pressure white girls to keep the kid but you can't?

If she can kill your kid why doesn't she for nigger kids?
>>
File: 1447567352109-2.jpg (134 KB, 1280x484) Image search: [Google]
1447567352109-2.jpg
134 KB, 1280x484
>>74209272
oh did I hurt your little feelings?

this is /pol/, faggot, get with the hurt box

and many of us hate the influence of plebbit here, so when you bring their shit you're gonna get attacked

>>74209397
>hahaha. no.

Then tell me why.

>>74209489
>>girlfriend cheats on him

They all will

>>74209514
>If she can kill your kid why doesn't she for nigger kids?

Because have nigger spawn is super cool in their eyes?
>>
>>74209676
You are literally just proving how retarded you are with every post.

I never brought anything from plebbit here, I mentioned two acronyms and you went full retard thinking that they are from reddit, which they aren't. AWALT, MAGA, MGTOW that shit is all over reddit is every Trump supporter a faggot according to your logic because they say MAGA?

Women, in general, will only cheat on a beta male. Hypergamy is a part of their nature but if you are their sole focus they wont be looking for dick elsewhere
>>
>>74189983
You missed a golden opportunity by not calling yourself a hindu-nuffin.
>>
>>74190243

>I'm a faggot cuck and every stereotype of Canadians is true.

yeah we know. You can stop posting now.
>>
"born out of wedlock" doesn't mean "abandoned after pregnancy"
>>
thanks for ruining the thread you two fucking faggots
>>
>>74209676
who are these people in pic? biker gang?
>>
File: dindu nuffin.png (488 KB, 684x1315) Image search: [Google]
dindu nuffin.png
488 KB, 684x1315
>>
File: 1447606369154.png (108 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1447606369154.png
108 KB, 2000x2000
>>74210167
>Women, in general, will only cheat on a beta male

This is where you are wrong, and you have betrayed your lack of years through this post. They ALL betray their men, and I know this from experience.

As for plebbit, IDGAF, and I'm bored from fighting men that should be on my side. I triggered you, get over it. Lurk moar.

>>74210167
>Hypergamy is a part of their nature but if you are their sole focus they wont be looking for dick elsewhere

I'm telling you that they will. It's in their blood, enabled by the current social construction. You think your girl is just 'dancing' with her girls when she wants 'girls night out' /? Get real man.
>>
>>74189983
>As an 7/10 23 year old Indian male

I'm sorry but you know your entire race caps out at a 5 for normal people right?
>>
>>74189983
and then the coalburner dumps the kid on their parents. getting exactly what they wanted and hurting their parents.
>>
>>74210723
Wolves of Vinland

They are like a biker gang but without bikes and an emphasis on tribal, pagan whiteness
>>
>>74191941
don't be so naive
>>
>>74210794
Dude we are both on the same side and I agree that this shit is petty but you were lame and tried to accuse me of being a reddit fag after you thanked me in a post for contributing to the conversation. You also accused me of using a reddit 'meme' when I simply used a ACRONYM that didn't even originate on plebbit.

lack of years? I'm 32 buddy how old are you?

I probably should have just let it go but that's not my personality, sue me.

We pretty much agree on 99% of this shit and were fighting because you incorrectly assumed I'm a plebbit tard, shall we just move on or what?
>>
>>74189983
You have to make your image as animalistic and thuggish as possible.
>>
File: 1459806067307.png (480 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1459806067307.png
480 KB, 620x413
>>74211271
you're a faggot
>>
File: imgres.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
>>74189983
>7. Prefer to shit on a public street than a normal toilet.
>>
>>74211490
Thanks, I'll take that as an apology and admission of being wrong.

If anyone needs to lurk moar it's you newfriend.

Try reading the sticky that is by default on top of every post on /pol/, you must have hidden it before reading it.

It will explain the logical fallacies that you love to use like your pathetic crying of 'herp a derp they use that word on plebbit you must be a reddit back, back to le reddit faggot'.

I like the pic btw because /pol/ shits on plebbit, funny how you posted that after you incorrectly labeled me as a plebbitor after associating an acronym with a website, derp
>>
>>74197842
>When she is 30 she will be desperate to marry a white man.
And one will marry her and raise her kids.
>>
File: 1462413117079.png (6 KB, 419x249) Image search: [Google]
1462413117079.png
6 KB, 419x249
>>74189983

Even though Poo In Loo etc. etc. You're kind of right Pajeet. Here in New Zealand Indians are some of the most hard-working and valuable members of society. Doctors, scientists, even people that run dairies (our word for corner store or 7/11).

Maybe you'd get more respect if you stopped putting plastic body modifications on your shitty Hondas though.

Based food.
>>
White girls who fuck niggers are either crazy or ugly 95% of the time, why the fuck would anyone stick around with them?

They're in it for the easy pussy, but they don't want to deal with the bullshit these ugly/crazy chicks will put them through with a kid.

And really if these chicks were in an all-white country they'd end up dating white trash and shitting out white trash. It's actually a form of eugenics so that the craziest and least attractive women end up taking themselves out of the white genepool, ensuring that more sane/xenophobic/attractive/intelligent whites dominate.
>>
Non-white men who seek out white woman like the indian gentleman in the original post do this because of an inherent self hatred for their own kind. There is absolutely no doubt that white women are worse than indian women when it comes to how they behave. However this indian man still wants them, clearly only for their looks.

And if he is attracted to someone that looks completely different than him, he cannot find women of his own race attractive, and thus he cannot find himself attractive. He wants to solve this self hatred by breeding away what makes him look the way he looks. Instead of teaching his children love for his own kind to avoid his fate of self hatred, he will make sure they look as different from him as he possibly can by trying to breed with a white woman.

I only want white women, preferbly nordic women, because I like the way they look, and I like the way I look, and want my children to look like me and my kind. I simply find my own people beautiful.

This indian gentleman however clearly does not, he finds his own kind to be ugly, too brown, too scrawny, too mishapen. And its clear that him, and millions of men belonging to the darker races suffer from a form of extreme self hatred, which is evident considering their obsession with white women. They want their sons to look like us strong white men. They want their daughters to look like our beautiful white women. Its both sad and pathetic.
>>
File: golly gee.jpg (118 KB, 589x500) Image search: [Google]
golly gee.jpg
118 KB, 589x500
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/16/politics/john-kasich-third-party-interview-anderson-cooper/index.html

I literally hate him
>>
>>74189983
Fuck off shitskins , we don;t want you here or you fucking with our white women shithead.

A fucking Indian coming to the USA asking advice about how to get white women….. We literally live in Bizarro world.
>>
>>74212088
>88 dubs
>>
File: 1456373496351.png (761 KB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
1456373496351.png
761 KB, 800x1066
>>74211944
why do you newfags get so many dubs?

>'herp a derp they use that word on plebbit you must be a reddit back, back to le reddit faggot'.

This works one way, bitch. You absorb our memes. Not the other way around.

And we will always shit on plebbit, and you will bow down to us here.

Because our content is more interesting
>>
>>74200367
Its fake, 16 isn't a legal age on tinder.
>>
>>74201812
/thread
>>
>>74212332
>This works one way, bitch. You absorb our memes. Not the other way around.

Go and tell that to plebbit tards, I'm not one and I completely agree with your statement, you're preaching to the choir faggot.

ITT: Summerfag wanders from /b/ to /pol/, almost cuts himself on edges
>>
>>74189983
its because you shit in public dude
seriously. most other cultures are repulsed by that sort of behavior
>>
>>74212214
FUCKING SAVED

I have other things to add to this, but I'm way too hammered right now. But I saved your post so that we may converse upon this in the futrure
>>
>>74190329
>>born out of wedlock == blacks abandoning children and women
>That's some top tier stormnigger logic right there

Oh wow its actually 90% not 92%.

Truthcheck:
PANTS ON FIRE!
>>
>>74213020
Best post in this whole thread

Top Kek
>>
File: youngdicknixon.jpg (86 KB, 1059x1317) Image search: [Google]
youngdicknixon.jpg
86 KB, 1059x1317
>>74192053
Quoted For Truth.
Damn, that is spot on
>>
>>74189983
hahahahahaha

but we already knew this :/
>>
>>74212214
10/10
>>
>>74212966
Its actually based on a interview Molyneux did with an indian pick up artist in germany who was trying to pick up white women. As Molyneux explained the self hatred within the indian man, the indian was left stuttering and confused, and in the end he was just listening and saying yes while Molyneux was shattering his world.

I could spend time searching for the video, but I am lazy and its the 17th of may which is the day Norway got its constitution, so I have to wake up early to celebrate and be patriotic.
>>
>>74190329
>born out of wedlock == blacks abandoning children and women
>That's some top tier stormnigger logic right there

per the article if you bothered to read it:

Is the father active in your child's life?

Caucasian: 97% NO

Does the father support the child financially?
Caucasian: 98% NO
>>
Who said we prefer niggers?
Some of my best employees are Indian
and most Indians assimilate to American culture
(except hygiene for some reason)

That being said,
Indians are not really seen as exotic compared to other races; they're like chinamen.
>>
>>74189983
stay in your country pajeet, i swear to fucking god i am sick of you fucking subhuman cockroaches
>>
File: 1457032354994.jpg (20 KB, 435x286) Image search: [Google]
1457032354994.jpg
20 KB, 435x286
>>74213688
hitler dubs make you free to do as thou wilt

but in the future, we will pick apart your post, and the relevance is eternal

I'll find the video

Pan-Aryan Resistance, what
>>
>>74191284
Indians have two smells super BO and drenched in cheap cologne. That's it.
>>
>>74213903
>Is the father active in your child's life?
>Caucasian: 97% NO
>Does the father support the child financially?
>Caucasian: 98% NO

Thats only if the child was born out of wedlock as far as I understand the research paper.

The things is tho wedlock with niggers doesnt help.
100% of all mothers who where married with a nigger when the child was born ended up single.
>>
>>74190493
>curryleaf exposed

We get it, you like Indian dudes. Fucking faggot leaf.
>>
File: OI8rjrD.jpg (37 KB, 479x594) Image search: [Google]
OI8rjrD.jpg
37 KB, 479x594
>>74189983

lmao pajeet get mad you fukin indian perv
>>
>>74214334

okay. I guess that makes sense

Did you read the paper? what was the number of participants?

I read a little of the comments section below the article and people were questioning how many subjects. Some were saying the paper has been debunked, but you know some people just can't be swayed to change their opinion and they could be full of shit.
>>
It's just cleaning the gene pool.

Who loves traitors?

Poeple want to be with their own kind.
>>
>>74189983
Indians are creepy betas.
I once heard a Desi call himself a seven out of ten. I don't know how that is transliterated in devanagari, but in civilization, x/10 is for rating chicks and men are sorted according to the Greek alphabet.
>>
>>74189983
That picture is just hideous all the way around.
>>
>>74189983
I have a friend who study in Quebec as exchange during the university. There he made friends with Canadians and other Mexican students as well. There was a girl from our region (Baja California) who had a Indian friend. The guy invited her out to movies, restaurants and bars, the usual thing. One day the guy ask her to be her girlfriend and she rejected. Next day the Indian came back to her flat and ask her to give him back the money he had spent on her. She almost pissed on herself and send him BTFO.
>>
>>74189983
>Study shows 92% of niggers abandon coal-burners after pregnancy
THEN SUDDENLY
>poo in loo

abandon thread everyone.
>>
>>74189983
What is it with you people thinking white men are going to help you get white women? If that was possible which it isn't. It's that fucking weirdness that is your biggest problem, the total lack of awareness that just totally disgusts people. How can you think people would respond positively to such a stupid question?
>>
>>74189983
Study shows 99% of Indians don't poo in loo
>>
Hello man, lebanese living in Paris here. Look racism is just the way of life and the world...no one will change for you even if you're rich no one will care you will still be the indian guy..trust me i suffer from the same problem. I'm an atheist, i'm rich and well educated but doesn't change the fact that i'm a sandnigger..so you must hit on girls who appreciate you, for us lebanese people it's the rest of the arab girls..moroccan, tunisian girls etc.. Love lebanese guys. You just have to find your market
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.