[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>FBI hides microphones all over the Bay Area >claim it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-05-16 15.21.36.jpg (496 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-16 15.21.36.jpg
496 KB, 2048x1152
>FBI hides microphones all over the Bay Area
>claim its to catch those rigging auctions

Is this 1950?

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/05/13/hidden-microphones-exposed-as-part-of-government-surveillance-program-in-the-bay-area/
>>
You don't have anything to hide DO YOU?
>>
>>74189958
No but don't look in the closet, you might find a gay
>>
>>74190208
With a spycam
>>
>>74190208
QUALITY KRAUT HUMOR
>>
>>74190291
Thanks I'm trying really hard you guys :3
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjCJdzR9F8s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA_jCKv5tm8
Gang stalking is real
>>
But there's no expectation of privacy in public. I mean there's always people around. That means it's perfectly reasonable to have microphones where a bunch of agents could be listening in on you for investigative purposes. I mean if I can listen to you while eating my cheeseburger at the bus stop, so can they.

I'm not justifying it, I'm just painting a sharp contrast. Expectation of privacy in public can mean HD video cameras on every corner with an attempt to profile every individual they see, as long as people continue to justify it as "no expectation of privacy in public". This also means that the wrong words at the bus stop could land you in an investigation.

That's besides the point. The point is that to believe that there's just one single straightforward purpose to this and trusting them is naive.
>>
>>74189552
Nothing to hide, nothing to fear.
>>
>>74189552

This is exactly the kind of thing San Fransisco loves.
>>
>america
>freedom
Pick one, lards
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.