[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anniversary of Visigothic's Crowns coming back to S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Cij9Ox-WkAAKsu8.jpg (53 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
Cij9Ox-WkAAKsu8.jpg
53 KB, 480x720
>Anniversary of Visigothic's Crowns coming back to Spain thanks to Franco's and Nazi Germany agreement
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treasure_of_Guarrazar
>Town do a light show with pictures of Franco, Himmler and Hitler (Charles de Gaulle too but whatever)
>Lefties chimp out all over internet because of it

Video show
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=437saCnX58A

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>source (Spanish only, but with the previous vid is enough to know what's happening)
>https://actualidad.rt.com/actualidad/207539-espana-guadamur-proyectar-imagenes-franco-himmler
>>
Bump, because nu/pol/ shitters are bumping this to the back of the catalog
>>
>>74189530
Tell me about Franco. Is he based? Is he savior of Spain or blood-thirsty dictator? Are spanish people ashamed of him? Proud of him? What's his opinion on jews?
>>
>>74190175
Use google or read a book faggot
>>
>>74190175
He saved Spain from the gommies, thats all that matters.
>>
>>74189530
Pretty based tbqhwyf
>>
>>74190223
If i would use google for Hitler, i would now thought that he is a bad frenzy guy that wanted to genocide and conquer everything.
>>
Are there any places left in the world where the Nazi regime is viewed in a positive light? Even if it's only for special rare occasions like this, makes me proud not everyone everywhere view them with disgust and contempt
>>
>>74189530
Franco was pretty good. Shame that modern Spain hates him so much.
>>
>>74189530

8 thumbs down to 1 thumb up?

Get the fuck on that boys.
>>
>>74190175
In his regime you lived well as long as you didn't go into politics. Bad thing was the church's pressure into society and lack of freedom of expression. Many old people reminisce about him and opinions of middle aged people are very divided. Young people despise him in most cases
>>
>>74189530

hahahaha this is not Charles de Gaulle this is Maréchal Pétain, the one who ruled during the occupation in cooperation with Hitler
>>
>>74191236
>spanish education
>>
>>74189530
>Charles de Gaulle too but whatever
That was Petain, based leader of fascist France.
>>
>>74190588
They will come to miss him when Europe is 50% muslim.
>>
Pretty cool.
>>
File: franco4.jpg.cf.jpg (39 KB, 501x399) Image search: [Google]
franco4.jpg.cf.jpg
39 KB, 501x399
>>74189530
Viva Franco. CNT-FAI scum and their offspring needs to die. The moment Catalunya tries to secede bomb Barcelona to the stone age.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ED8MjGuFI7o
>>
>>74193679
Barcelona loved Franco, it's funny how history develops...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SobVbk2w2YM
>>
>>74190175
He was fucking shit.

Actually he wasn't even a fascist he was the last breath of an elite of big families and land owners who dreamed about come back to the ancient regime, aka "Carlistas".
>>
>>74189530
Absolutely Based
>>
>>74190175
He was an authoritarian traditionalist, not a fascist. He brought order, stability and a much needed economic development. Essentially he made the possible the creation of a middle class in Spain. But now as a reaction everyone is super leftist and every symbol of Spain is associated with him, it's a pity...
>>
>>74190175
Not really a good civil leader, but he catched the boom of european tourism in spain and leaved the economy in the hands of people that knew how it worked
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.