[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long do you think /pol/ is gonna last?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 0003761283_10.jpg (165 KB, 712x1000) Image search: [Google]
0003761283_10.jpg
165 KB, 712x1000
Anything remotely "racist" or that doesnt fit the "correct" narrative is slowly being taken down from the internet..last thing was that girl on youtube who did the parodies of pop songs talking about jews and shit, and that was supposed to be safe under parody law..do you think this place is gonna survive?

I give it till about after the US elections,

I dont know how its gonna go down, probably some new Rules & Conditions will be posted which no one will read and you'll see massive bans for shit like "nigger" and "schlomo", then you'll read the terms and conditions and shit like "absolutely NO racism" will be in there.

Part of me hopes it actually does happen..maybe then all the /pol/acks trapped in here will have to go out and actually make shit happen.
>>
>>74179631
American /pol/acks are already doing something. Voting Trump.
>>
>>74179631
Bullshit like that won't happen with slanteyed moot, Asian countries aren't liberal cucks
>>
>>74179631
Nah

Only whiney moaning red tampon meta threads will be bannable
>>
This place is a goldmine for monitoring public opinion. It's too valuable to ruin unless and until it becomes too big of a threat.
>>
>>74179631
We're talking about the chans here. This board can get poz'd but you can't poz the futaba code. There are already other /pol/s that are slightly less pozzy
>>
>>74179631
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTN6cGmH2yM
>>
File: 2.jpg (48 KB, 580x387) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
48 KB, 580x387
>>74181670
going to infinite-chan pol is like going to a birthday party that no-one turned up to
>>
>>74181670
Yeah, we've done it before when /n/ and /new/ got taken down.
>>
>>74180749
Most of you niggers are underage felons that cant vote.
>>
>>74182990
Sure kid. If that makes you happy you can believe that.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.