[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can thank immigrants for this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: railroad.jpg (133 KB, 660x391) Image search: [Google]
railroad.jpg
133 KB, 660x391
You can thank immigrants for this.
>>
No need, they were paid for their labor.
>>
>>74176672
As if regular Americans couldn't do that for normal salaries. Besides, I doubt there's as many chinks as Latinos
>>
You can also thank immigrants for the whole Murikka.
>>
>>74176870
Legal immigrants :)))
>>
You can thank immigrants for the country pretty much because the whole damn U S of A is immigrants, except for Natives.
>>
>>74176870
Yup. Without white people these backward tribes would still running around naked and scalping each other.
>>
>>74176672
They were paid and immigrated legally. I don't see what point you're trying to make, OP.
>>
>>74176672
Chiniese immigrants seeking work

Not lazy shitskins seeking gibsmedatz
>>
>>74176672

Didn't the majority of the chinese workforce take their pay and go home once the Central Pacific was completed?
>>
>>74176994
>>74177028
What's funny is liberals switch being pro-Native and pro-immigrant whenever they find it necessary
>>
>>74176672

You can thank early European immigrants for X.

Now you must let in a horde of non-Europeans without thought to prerequisites and channels, regardless of the effect on the economy(labor gluts) and the safety net.

Not all immigrants are the same.
>>
>>74177289
Yes, but that doesn't fit the Marxist narrative of "Nation of Immigrants".
>>
>>74176672
white immigrants. not those chinese strike breakers. fuck them.
>>
File: toilet-bowl-cleaning.jpg (42 KB, 450x299) Image search: [Google]
toilet-bowl-cleaning.jpg
42 KB, 450x299
And for this.
>>
>north americans think they are comparable to the immigrants we get in europe

god I fucking hate how you lefty yank faggots think your problems are the same problems we experience everywhere else
>>
>>74176672
>immigrants just sprang up out of the ground and started building railroads for free

ok levi, thanks for the history lesson
>>
>>74176672
Europeans, people who built America up out of the wilderness. Without those Europeans to CREATE America there would be no great nation for everyone else to leech over to.
>>
>>74176672
Thank big business seeking low wages for mass immigration. Ok.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.