[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How has legalizing weed in some states worked out for America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: 1463404519322[1].jpg (186 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
1463404519322[1].jpg
186 KB, 1280x854
How has legalizing weed in some states worked out for America?
>>
>>74175434
Not too bad. Removes incentive for the cartels and criminals and illegal immigrants working with them, taxes people that already had grow operations and are otherwise lawful citizens, the product itself is getting better regulated and safer. It's also just great from a personal-freedom aspect unless you think we need a nanny-state to hold our hands and ban everything potentially bad like booze.
>>
Weed should be legalized so that way stoners won't vote.
>>
>>74175434
It leads to a bunch of brain dead commie bernfags who think they know dick about politics.
>>
>>74177692
>t. #cruzmissile
>>
>>74177692
What an informed totally not feels-driven opinion.
If we don't let big government control our personal freedoms and ban everything bad like fatty foods and naughty words then our kids will turn into commie bernfags!
>>
>>74177692
It's cool, though. They'll just forget to vote.
>>
>>74175434
CO resident here, our state is still functioning just fine and crime is going down but that's just because there aren't niggers getting arrested for weight anymore.
Though they say our murder rate is down too. I think our deaths due to drunk driving has gone down too.
Tell you what tho, the amount of people pouring in the state is the worst part since none of these shitbirds can fucking drive in clear weather or snow.
>>
>>74177902
>fuck rules
>abolish all goverments
>let's be dictated to by the richest guy in town instead
>you disagree?
>fucking commie scum that's what you are
>>
File: RAGE.png (19 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
RAGE.png
19 KB, 300x309
>>74175434
Great, Colorado is making a shitload of money off of pot revenue, and it's use has actually gone down among younger people, not to mention people don't get swatted for smoking fucking pot anymore..the downside is all THE FUCKING PEOPLE MOVING IN HERE FOR THE WEED RUINING MY STATE GODDAMN IT. It takes me almost a fucking hour now to get home from work because of all the goddamned traffic at rush hour, which was pretty much unheard of some 5 years ago. Also driving to Denver is a huge pain in the ass with all the mother fucking implants clogging up the highway. People from other states are ruining Colorado, especially Californian fucking assholes with their liberal bullshit, also there's been a huge increase of homeless fucking bums and stupid fucking people that think OH THOSE POOR HOMELESS THEY'RE HUMANS TOO. Fucking opportunistic parasitic pieces of shit, I hate them
>>
>>74178042
we don't have any low income housing though anymore, the places my friends and I lived when we were going to college went from 600-700 to 1,000-1,500 for a rent. we might be in big trouble in five years
>>
>>74178114
Pretty much this.
>>
>>74178114
You should probably avoid Salt Lake City.
>>
>>74178047

Capitalism decides who is smart and who is poor
>>
>>74177692
The reason most countries dont legalize drugs, is because there is money behind it. If you would legalize drugs, the government would make a lot of money from it, but the black market would take a big hit, since they lose their monopol. Sadly a lot of senators personally get more out of the secound option.

Not even talking about the drug wars in south america, were they killed arround as much people as in WW1 in the last 30 years.
>>
>>74178114
you forgot all the low income housing prices have gone through the roof too
>>
To live in CO, by yourself. it's estimated you need to be making 70 thousand a year right now, that's complete bullshit
>>
>>74178042
>the amount of people pouring in the state is the worst part
Thing is you just have a normal amount of people coming and going now. Before legal weed, people avoided Colorado at all costs.
>>
File: 1462599791739.gif (1 MB, 292x278) Image search: [Google]
1462599791739.gif
1 MB, 292x278
>>74178236
>>
>>74178256
Yes, basically all these fucking implants are ruining Colorado. We should secede and build a wall, and kick out everyone that hasn't been living here for at least 10 years
>>
>>74178047
What a retarded post. Where did anyone say government needs to be abolished. I am simply pointing out that weed tends to lead to a reduction of IQ with long term use. It also seems that weed culture is deeply ingrained with cultural Marxist bs. I don't like trump because he is 'the richest guy in town' I like him because he stands up for Western culture. He actually mentioned rotherham, and named everything wrong with European multiculturalism. Berne is a rich fag compared to me btw.
>>
>>74178320
>rocky mountains
>Winter park, loveland, copper etc ski areas
>Avoiding CO
Zero out of 10 see me after class leaf. Our tourist industry just got better but along came all the shitbirds fleeing other states with kids with problems only pot can help plus all the worthless scum that think they are going to move here and open a dispense, which they won't because residents are given the first chance, you can't open a dispense in co without being here 5 years
>>
>>74178042
>>74178114
Really the only issue is that because it's only legalized some places hippy stoners are flocking there in droves, once it's national that issue will disappear.
>>
>>74178518
Ya but the damage to our economy will already be done
>>
File: a.png (295 KB, 476x474) Image search: [Google]
a.png
295 KB, 476x474
>>74178320
Well Colorado is probably the most scenic and fit state in the country. Also we used to be pretty based, but that's changing with all the Commiefornians coming in. Not too long ago a bunch of faggots were protesting about rapefugees, it made me shed a tear of disappointment
>>
>>74177902
I never said fatty foods nor naughty words should be banned. In fact, I didn't even say weed should be banned. I simply insinuated that a great deal of weedfags tend to be retarded cultural marxists who are incapable of thinking critically. You are simply projecting.
>>
File: 1463360562424.jpg (95 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
1463360562424.jpg
95 KB, 720x479
>>74178114
You got what you wanted, but lost what you had.
>>74178380
My apologies. Stoners annoy the fuck out of me too. Kind of a bummer that weed isn't lethal per se.
>>
>>74178114
Oregon here. You deserve it for being so vocal about your legalization. Lol we had a mass shooting here on the day of legalization so the media talked about that instead the day stores opened. BTW California weed is legal in Washington. Nothing to see here. Keep moving north.. Way north
>>
>>74178556
Springs which is a Christian epicenter will be the settling spot for rapeugees, this is not gonna end well
>>
>>74178490
>rocky mountains
>Winter park, loveland, copper etc ski areas
>Avoiding CO
That is the average Canadians motto.
>>
>>74178637
I hope you enjoy all the people coming into your country after Trump is president
>>
>>74178380
>I am simply pointing out that weed tends to lead to a reduction of IQ with long term use.
So does alcohol but with even more proven damage.
>It also seems that weed culture is deeply ingrained with cultural Marxist bs
Hippies and "rebels" use drugs to be counter-culture and shit, a lot of them smoke and drink too but anyone with a little sense can see it's not an argument to ban booze and smoking for association with them.
I've seen plenty of trumpfags that smoke weed too.
>>
>>74178556
>Well Colorado is probably the most scenic and fit state in the country.
No, that goes to Alaska. Montana has Colorado beat to be honest too. Sure though, after Alaska and Montana, Colorado resembles Canada more than any other state.
>>
>>74178042
>none of these shitbirds can fucking drive in clear weather or snow

Darwin will sort that out quickly enough. Relatively small, short-term problem.

And, yeah. Murder rate is way down, something like 50%. DUIs are also down, by nearly as much. The entire prison system is already seeing a drop in costs for the state, which is fucking with the prison industry, which depends upon incarceration for profit (watch this space carefully for craven shitheads trying to keep that gravy train of ruined lives for profit running).

Give it about 3 years and things will stabilize with very solid tax revenue, a lot of stoners that can't function in the workforce will move on (because you can't fucking sleep in the streets during the winter), and Colorado will also gain at least a million people who are actually pretty motivated, educated and highly creative. As they get settled and find their place, that will be a an enormous amount of economic energy that is going to (and already is) boosting Colorado into the top-tier productivity states.

The main thing is getting politicians in office that are also motivated and creative instead of stupid and religio-fascist asshats. This is a pretty big shift for Colorado, but after a few growing pains it's going to position the state very, very competitively across a number of businesses and industries.
>>
>>74178616
Yes. Even our nogs are pretty decent people. I went to Sierra High which was at the time about 70% black, and as much as I meme about hating niggers it was actually a pretty good school and I'm still good friends with a few of my black classmates. Bringing in those third worlder scum is not going to end well
>>
File: 1449476568250.jpg (41 KB, 446x399) Image search: [Google]
1449476568250.jpg
41 KB, 446x399
>>74178042
>>74178114
>>74178134
>>74178299
All I wanted was to own a comfy little house like my parents did in Lakewood when they were my age. We're not gonna make it, are we, lads?
>>
>>74178764
>Resembles Canada
>Implying this is something to aspire to
Why don't you fuck off leaf.
>>
>>74178799
Nope, we aren't
>>
>>74175434
I live in Colorado. I work late shift at a fucking store. I can't go one night without someone with the smell of skunk (which is the smell of Mary Jane by the way) walking in and buying a shitton of food. They try to make small talk but fail with a vengeance. THEY ALSO DRIVE! WHILE BLAZED OUT OF THEIR MINDS! WHY!
>>
File: Master Rusman.jpg (90 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
Master Rusman.jpg
90 KB, 900x598
>>74178747
Please stop with the "so does alcohol" attitude. Nobody pretends alcoholic beverages are some sort of sublime blessing upon human existence.
>>
>>74178854
ahhahahahha oh anon
>>
>>74175434
Huge jump in stoned driving fatalities in Washington
http://money.cnn.com/2016/05/10/news/stoned-driving-fatal-accidents/
>>
>>74178687
Have you ever tried to cross into Canada? It's not a simple matter like crossing into USA from Mexico.
>>
File: buddy.jpg (78 KB, 764x599) Image search: [Google]
buddy.jpg
78 KB, 764x599
>>74175434
>be Australian
>Have no gf, no friends, no fun activities or sports teams to watch
>see ultra popular thread about the controversy of weed in the states
>see the number of shitpost replies

like a moth to the flame. Your a great lad, itll all turn around for you. Remember everyone, give a bogan a break once in a while, behind every shitpost and every copied thread is a Aussie crying for help
>>
CALIFORNIA HERE. LEGAL WEED NOW!!!

I want to unincarcerate droves of smokey niggas.
It will be hilarious trust me.
>>
>>74178928
Do you think niggers care leaf? Do you think those fags also won't get visas and overstay them? Fuck you leaf you're about to get buttfucked hard
>>
File: KIMG0208.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0208.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>74175434
OR Here, was a medical card holder before so not much has changed, will be noice to grow outside with the only fear being theft. Pic related going in the ground soon
>>
>>74178553
Then all the more reason to try to speed up the process of national legalization and develop functioning markets to edge the hippies out before they can get established.
Dumbfuck stoners growing mexican dirt-weed in their back-yard wont be able to compete with big companies growing weed with modern facilities and genetic selection techniques any more than they can compete with big agriculture.
>>
I really, really hope God Emperor works with the House to federally decriminalize marijuana. It's the only thing that will take the dual pressures of real-estate spikes and libshits off our throats.
>>
>>74178747
I'm not making an argument that weed should be illegal though. I am simply pointing out that it has extremely destructive characteristics. It lowers testosterone in men, leads to a reduction in IQ, and in general is a pastime in cultural Marxist circles. Alcohol does this too, but at least an alcoholic will kick your ass and act like a man. Weed makes westerners so passive it's as if they are begging for a caliphate.
>>
Weed for real makes you smarter. Why does everyone act like one puff will render you utterly incapacitated? Do people legit have a cartoon idea in their heads as to what this plant actually does?
>>
>>74179127
>I've never taken a puff in my life but I'm an expert because I've read all this shit
Come on man, you're not impressing anyone
>>
File: 1463255539585.jpg (99 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1463255539585.jpg
99 KB, 960x540
>>74179005
>national legalization

God forbid. If weed gets legalized across the US, all those faggot neighboring nations of ours will demand EU-wide legalization and only Germany will be against it and the only voice of reason yet again. Please don't.
>>
>>74178982
>Do you think niggers care leaf?
We don't have a problem with black criminals in western Canada. Sure, a lot have come and tried to play hard. Thing is though they get shanked up by chugs or stomped on by good ol boys.
>>
>>74179201
you weren't against the refugees what makes you think this would be any different
>>
>>74179226
>We don't have a problem with black criminals in western Canada
You will, Trump 2016
>>
>>74178869
No but it's stupid to say we need to let the government restrict our freedoms because something could be bad for us.
The same argument works against alcohol, smoking, vegans will even use it on eating meat facts be damned, that's the point and why they get compared.
>>
File: 1455291706992.jpg (98 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
1455291706992.jpg
98 KB, 720x529
>>74179249
>>
>>74179201
It's not reasonable to ask your countrymen to endure Mama Merkel's Wild Ride sober.
>>
>>74179190
Yeah I have. I smoked weed for years dingus. I am pointing out its degenerative qualities and you somehow think this means I am arguing for its prohibition. This just further conveys your inability to comprehend what I am saying.
>>
>>74179322
I'm sorry the truth stings you so hard
>>
>>74179277
Do you think Trump is going to deport all your niggers?
>>
>>74179127
any sauce on reduction of IQ?
>>
>>74179313
>No but it's stupid to say we need to let the government restrict our freedoms
Sure, but that doesn't mean you should strive to be a Chomsky-reading anarcho motherfuck.

>The same argument works against alcohol, smoking,
Well, the rational citizen wants as little alcohol and tobacco consumption to occur around them. Weed is no different. I don't like stoners. I don't want to restrict their freedoms, I just think they're somewhat of a liability.
>>
>>74179446
I don't think you're arguing for prohibition anon, that's your assumption.
I'm saying that weed isn't like you say, it doesn't make people lazy, I work at fedex as fucking package handler stacking fucking gayass boxes, hard as fuck work but it gets the paycheck. the entire facility either drinks or gets stoned.
>>
>>74178556

Nope. Washington says hi fatties, you are like Portland 2.
>>
I do not know a fuck load about the laws in the different states that have it legalized, but I do know some people who live in Colorado and they say that their local economy practically blew up over night, they have so much excess tax money from it that they actually had to put what to do with it up to a vote. Doesn't seem like anything negative has really cropped up either, at least not from what I have heard.
>>
>>74179542
>it doesn't make people lazy,

I believe the opposite is proven
>>
>>74179616
There is plenty negative written from CO residents in this thread, why don't read some of it and enlighten yourself
>>
>>74179542
mein nigga. I use to deliver for DHL and the handlers were all hard workers. They had to be, that is not an easy job. Keep it up anon.
>>
>>74179201
I don't give a shit how it effects you, it's probably the best move for us due to the failed war on drugs enabling the cartels and illegal immigrants and giving a uniting issue for liberals.

Try to take some personal responsibility instead of needing the government to ban drugs and alcohol and anti-refugee hate-speech.
>>
>>74179542
When the fuck did I say it makes you lazy? Or incapable of working a job? Did you even read my post?
>>
>>74179639
I'm a stoner and a hard worker, your argument is shit, enjoy that buttfucking
>>
>>74179322
>Being this ass blasted
Jesus Germany, your country must be turning into some shithole. German posters are becoming more and more salty as time goes on, sorry shit is so fucked for you guys.
>>
>>74179731
>I don't give a shit how it effects you

See, shit like this is why people generally disrespect your sociopolitical opinions.
>>
>>74179005

Got news for you anon. The hippie stoners are the ones that developed every single major strain in the world today. Most of us have PhD-level education and understanding pf growing, botany, genetics and agriculture. I had to spend most of a month in the Netherlands to find anything that equaled or (barely) beat out what I grow.

The only thing that legalization will do is let me grow in my backyard peacefully. I'll never pay a dime for weed for the rest of my life, and the couple dozen or so folks I hang with are the same. We already have an informal collective going. The only time anyone ever buys anything is for the novelty of comparing other strains against what we've been growing for years. Occasionally something is interesting enough to buy seed and play with the genetics.

One person can easily produce 10 kilos of bud per year out of their backyard using a rototiller and a couple pick-up trucks worth of chicken shit, horse manure and composted wood chips. We have been at Cannabis Cup competitions in Amsterdam, and it's rare to find better that's been entered. The only reason we don't compete is we can't afford the visibility and attempt to transport across state & country borders.

It's easy as all shit. Only retards will be buying Big Box Weed, Inc. forever. Once things settle down, this is going to be looked back upon as a short golden age, but the big profit and market will cut back rapidly as more states legalize.
>>
>>74179789
Ever heard of something called the anecdotal evidence fallacy?
>>
>>74179772
against your point that it makes you stupid, my friend works for a school district out here as their computer administrator, he gets stoned every fucking day after work and we play video games together, we're both planning to go for our A+ and then onto other certs to make big money in downtown Denver, me being an ethical hacker and him being whatever he wants to be. Fuck you for furthering stereotypes
>>
>>74177902
the most told anyone has ever been told
>>
>>74179789
That's anecdotal. What's with all the logical fallacies in this thread?
>>
>>74179945
What's with the blanket statements in this thread
>>
>>74179838
Oh I'm sooo sorry, we'll go ahead and base all our policies on what's best for your shit country :^)
>>
>>74179904
refer to >>74179891
>>
>>74179988
Ever heard of blanket statements? This thread is full of them
>>
>>74179983
>shit country

How often have you been here?
>>
>>74175434
Literally flooded the designated smoking states with degenerate socialists. Every state where marijuana is legal is objectively cucked.

Honestly we should put marijuana dealers to death by drowning
>>
>>74179700
Went through and saw shit all, aside from some kid bitching about late nights at a corner market having to deal with stoners, (color me shocked) and some other guy complaining about people moving to colorado, doesn't seem like there are to many extreme negatives. So I'm still not sure what you are talking about.
>>
>>74179857
>Most of us have PhD-level education and understanding pf growing, botany, genetics and agriculture.
Come on, bro. It's not that complicated. I would argue that if a person spent a few hours on youtube, they would be prepared to grow their own plants just fine.
>>
>>74180083
>I don't understand economics 1 bit
Thanks for sharing
>>
>>74179904
Anecdotal evidence. Some people have high IQs and use weed? Shocker. Some people have high IQs and use alcohol it doesn't mean that alcohol isn't destructive.
>but muh perfect Bob Marley track
>>
>>74179891
Didn't that start with >>74179446 making an anecdote for the other side?
Both sides have idiots that don't understand how empirical research and statistics work.
>>
>>74175434
>something called the anecdotal evidence fallacy

Yeah. Read through this thread and look at every assblasted prohibitionist faggot who has used it instead of real statistics, facts and data.

Pro-tip: all of them, yourself included.

Google "psychology: projection" and gaze deep into your mirror.
>>
>>74180109
>I don't have a real counter argument, have a random insult
Thanks for sharing
>>
>>74180115
So if you think this way why the fuck do you use blanket statements like all stoners are dumb and lazy
>>
>>74179976
I never made any statements regarding blankets itt. Blankets are pretty comfy on a cold night.
>>
>>74180011
All I'm saying is that it's very shortsighted to come to conclusions about millions upon millions of people in hundreds to thousands of different communities using nothing but personal experience. And you have the gall to complain about blanket statements?
>>
Well it stopped the state from waging war with a fucking plant, so that's a positive
>>
>>74180200
You're the one who is using fucking stereotypes for an argument with blanket statements and getting upset when I tell you I'm nothing like the stereotype you're perpetuating
>>
>>74180014
Having fun with those refugees?
Sorry we don't want to base our national policy on bailing you out from your own mess instead of what's best for us.
>>
File: 1462639002396.gif (726 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1462639002396.gif
726 KB, 300x168
>>74180281
Why are you so upset? Is it because I think weed isn't good for people? I've smoked plenty myself, if it helps.
>>74180300
You didn't answer my question.
>>
>>74180281
>with blanket statements
>>74180196
>use blanket statements
>>74180011
>Ever heard of blanket statements?
>>74179976
>What's with the blanket statements

This is now a comfy thread.
>>
>>74180363
Lets see, hard working people smoke pot daily and here you sit along with a bunch of other self righteous jackasses and pas judgement on the world
>>
>>74180196
Highlight my id. Loom through everyone of my posts. When did I say ALL stones are dumb and lazy? I said weed legalization and culture tends to lead to braindead bernfag commies who spout logical fallacies as if it is an argument. I never said that ALL of them are like that. You need to put down da joint mon! My brudda point down da and turn off your Bob Marley CD mon!
>>
Prohibitionists don't have a leg to stand on.
>>
>>74179201
considering I'm a week away from flying to your country to talk with your politicians about your medical and eventual recreational legalization next year, I don't think you're all that correct. you're gonna be the first to legalize it fully.
>>
>>74180451
I'd be willing to bet you'd perceive absolutely anyone who tries to be righteous as self-righteous. Sometimes, people feel a need to tell others what they think is right. I believe a community has the right to keep the amount of stoners as low as possible. Your fun little plant shouldn't be treated like some sort of deity, is all I'm saying. If you want to smoke it that badly, you should also feel obliged to admit that it's a bad habit.
>>
File: 1.jpg (855 KB, 2550x3375) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
855 KB, 2550x3375
Terribly, they just don't want to admit it.
>>
It's worked out pretty good for them, I believe. I work for a Russian weed related magazine, sorta like American High Times, so I also translate articles on the topic, so I guess I kinda know what I'm talking about. Those states are literally making BILLIONS right now, the industry is going to be YUGE.
>>
>>74178768
*tips fedora*

EVOLUTION ISN'T REAL IT'S JUST A THEORY!
>>
>>74180553
I'm very certain they will tell you there would be too much public resistance against the legalization of recreational use.
>>
It has been a disaster for Marijuana public relations. The youthfully ignorant are destroying the hard work and effort those of us struggled for through the 90s, and 00s. We had it almost entirely decriminalized. Small fines, and no jail time were common because there wasn't funding to attack this industry... then.

Now, there is astigmatism attached to marijuana smokers again, much like when alcohol prohibition ended. It's being viewed more and more as a purely recreational joke, while the medical properties are ignored. This has led to a push for more criminalizing. For example: Open Containers. Open containers are defined by anything which is accessible to the driver. The MJ has to be in a sealed package, AND in the trunk of your vehicle. Otherwise you are considered a driver with access to an open container. This gives probable cause to the cops to do a field sobriety exam. Field sobriety exams have 1 outcome. If you refuse one, you're issued a blood test. If you accept it, then do it, you are at the mercy of what the cop sees as intoxicated FOR MARIJUANA. He WILL issue a blood test. The FST is not based on nuance. One little wiggle gives adequate probable cause to take blood. Marijuana DUIs are becoming more and more frequent.

Just the ticket for open container in WA is $136.00. Before it was "legalized" there was no statute for open container marijuana laws. The decriminalization us medical folks worked for completely eliminated fines, and jail time for personal use amounts.

All these stoners have done is give the authorities the funding they need to attack us again. Ultimately, the users will fund their own persecution... just like alcohol. That's the real consequence to "legalizing" on a recreational front. The government is back in control. Fucking sheep... stoned sheep at that.
>>
File: 2.jpg (760 KB, 2550x3375) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
760 KB, 2550x3375
>>
>>74178340
t. Mehmet
>>
File: 3.jpg (885 KB, 2550x3375) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
885 KB, 2550x3375
>>
>>74180629
>I believe a community has the right to keep the amount of stoners as low as possible.
That is not a right. That is the oppression of the most basic right there is.

This is how bad the jews have fucked you. You have an inverted view on reality. Somewhere, there is a giggling mouth under a hook nose thinking about you.
>>
>>74180540
I adamantly against stoner stereotypes.
When I see the "stoners are lazy" & "Stoners don't work" shit it don't care if I'm responding to the proper anon or not I'm gonna fucking say something. So understand where I'm coming from
>>
>>74180712
three years for rec and next year is medical (if you didn't know this you're actually pretty damn oblivious, it's public info now)

why would your tax dollars be paying for an amerifats flight+expenses if it was to tell me "lol wait nah we're not doing anything with weed actually go home now"
>>
File: 4.jpg (834 KB, 2550x3375) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
834 KB, 2550x3375
>>
>>74180046
So the stoners are floodng to where they can legally be stoners, once it's national that wont be an issue.
>Honestly we should put marijuana dealers to death by drowning
I mean we could just execute anyone who breaks any law but it's not exactly the most sensible plan especially when it's a personal freedom issue and we can tax them instead.
>>
File: 5.jpg (552 KB, 2550x3300) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
552 KB, 2550x3300
>>
>>74180882
I'm just yanking yer chain anon. I smoke sometimes myself.
>>
>>74180735
I understand what you're saying but I personally don't see the issue with treating cannabis intoxication like alcohol in regards to operating a motor vehicle.
>>
>>74180821
You believe intoxication is a basic right? My people will never assume such a position. We believe that every person owes their life to others, and should respect their needs. And the highest of those needs is a physically and mentally healthy community. If there's even the slightest chance of weed interfering with that, we will protest loudly against its legislation.

>>74180901
German tax money gets wasted on much more inane shit.
>>
That anon is right about some damage to the brain from THC but if you were to quit smoking (Because THC constricts the blood vessels in your head) all of the damage can reverse
>>
>>74178042
Native Coloradans can't seem to drive in clear weather. Ive driven down 70 a lot and there are random gridlocks for no fucking reason, just everyone going bumper to bumper because a turn was slightly sharp
>>
>>74181174
I'm telling you man it's the out of staters with CO plates, they've had enough time to become residents
>>
File: 1462913354741.jpg (298 KB, 1404x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462913354741.jpg
298 KB, 1404x1024
>>74178518
I really do hate stoner fags. I know atleast ten stoners who moved to Colorado and tried to get their own weed growing operation started. For Some reason most hippys think they aquired all the knowledge and skills necessary to grow weed just from smoking it all their lives. Its incredible, really
>>
>>74181095
>Definition of a cuck, the post
>>
File: 1458903204191.gif (1 MB, 360x288) Image search: [Google]
1458903204191.gif
1 MB, 360x288
>>74180669
Fewer people admit to smoking pot before it was legal than after it was legal. More people admit to using it where it is legal than do where it is illegal. Huge surprise there.

>Marijuana us in both states has risen significantly* in many categories.

>*Significant at the 0.05 level.

kek
>>
>>74181260
You cannot move to CO and start growing right away you have to wait 5 years, if they are growing it's an illegal operation and they can be raided by the feds
>>
>>74180669
>smart approaches to marijuana
>PREVENTING ANOTHER BIG TOBACCO
Oh no! Another huge economically stimulative market? The horror!
This is clearly a completely unbiased report with no pre-conceived agenda.
>>
>>74178593
Those California cunts have been ruining Seattle for decades.

Time for you guys to get a taste!
>>
>>74181286
Are you implying you don't owe your life to others?
>>
>>74181382
I wouldn't know. My coworker was one of those tards and he just told me hes moving there and is gonna hope on the rope growin buissness. For all I know he's probably in jail
>>
>>74181095
>You believe intoxication is a basic right?
Yes. A person should have the right to decide what they put in their own body. This is a more important right than free speech to be honest.
>And the highest of those needs is a physically and mentally healthy community.
Well..... having a good night's sleep is one of the most important things for your health. Perhaps we should enact a nationwide bedtime to make sure no one is drowsy. Proper eating is important too, so i guess we should build cafeterias to feed the nation to make sure they are not eating fatty and sugary foods.
>>
Live in Washington State and it has been about what I have expected. There are recreational shops all over the place, at least 7 of them within 1 mile from my house. Not sure how much revenue they are generating but they all seem to get a lot of business. With all this in mind I don't see a lot of people publicly smoking and if they are they are discreetly doing it via vape pens.

Unfortunately a lot of people I know have become major fans of the stuff and pretty much all my friends smoke now. The maintenance company that I work for is having an extremely hard time hiring laborers and other tradesmen because no one can pass a piss test anymore. Been seeing a trend of other businesses having a hard time because of this. This is all anecdotal though.
>>
>>74181534
I'm implying that you believe you owe your wife and daughter to Muhammed.
>>
>>74181647
He might not be in jail but he likely got a rude awakening when he got here, he could get a job in the industry he just can't start is own grow operation
>>
>>74181657
>piss test

Is that state or federal regulation?
>>
I went to Denver once in 2008 and it was nice. I went back in 2014 and it was full of homeless and scammers.
>>
>>74181780
it's regulated by the employer, they decide if they want to drug test employees or not. And yes you can still be denied a job in CO for smoking pot if you pop on a piss test
>>
The association of Marijuana with cultural Marxism is chiefly the fault of the jews, but secondarily the fault of hippies.

They ruined everything with their hyper-liberal bullshit.
>>
>>74180743
>poisoning related to marijuana
Ok, first it's cannabis, marijuana is a made up word used to fear-monger by making it mexican-seeming.
Secondly "poisoning related to cannabis" basically means product that was contaminated from improper cultivation and or handling like people getting food-poisoning from lettuce in fast-food.

As to the increase in dui testing positive, some of the actual chemical tests can show positive long after the person is no longer being effected, even days. That's why people have so much trouble with drug tests for jobs, it can show up in your system for weeks depending on the drug and test.
>>
>>74181657
>piss test
Uh how about you just stop testing for Marijuana if it's legal?
>>
>>74181069
That's because you don't consume for medical purposes. If you did, you'd understand the difference between someone who smokes/vapes/eats all day, everyday, and a first time smoker that eats a brownie made for 4 people that has a 50% or higher THC content input.

There are no alcohol using medical patients for a reason. There ARE marijuana patients using for VERY GOOD reason. You lump them in with every stoner dumbfuck issuing DUIs, and large fines to any and all users.

Marijuana is more illegal now that it has been "legalized." That's a fact.
>>
>>74181833
We have a homeless problem because we are a big military state and onigger doesn't give a fuck about our vets, those are our vets on the fucking street not just people passing through
>>
>>74181653
More fallacy bullshit, slippery slope this time. You're hopeless. Instead of lashing out and spewing childish bullshit at anyone who disagrees with you, you could try logically and philosophically sound arguments. Maybe then, someone would actually get on your side.
>>74181673
>muh refugees
If that's the best you can come up with, my claims about weed impairing one's creativity just became a little more valid.
>>
>>74181657
>The maintenance company that I work for is having an extremely hard time hiring laborers and other tradesmen because no one can pass a piss test anymore.
That is the invisible hand of the free market smacking the company you work for. Your company is either going to have to change their policy to allow cannabis, or they are going to have to increase wages to fill the position they have put an unnecessary hurdle in front of.
>>
It hasn't eliminated the black market in those states.
>>
>>74182087
Prove that the hurdle is unnecessary.
>>
>>74182062
>Maybe then, someone would actually get on your side.
Look at my flag, retard. My side has already won.
>>
>>74178380

Link me some studies Anon that show this is true. I think this is all pure anecdotal bullshit.
>>
>>74181940
>marijuana is a made up word used to fear-monger by making it mexican-seeming.

This is some dude weed bullshit. Was the state of Colorado named that for fear mongering purposes? Did Chevy name the El Camino in such a manner to provoke fear?
>>
>>74180903
>private equity and institutional capital are flowing into marijuana
>investors have already raised 5o million to launch marley natural and other branded marijuana businesses
So it's already a booming industry! But this is somehow a bad thing because it's too much freedom!
>>
>>74182171
That's not how it works. A negative can not be proven. Did you not take grade 9 science? Fuck, i am a daily weed smoker and even i remembered that shit.
>>
>>74182142
In CO it's extremely hard to make money in the black market for pot. You pretty much have to be growing, it used to be people would get medial cards and then sell what they bought from the dispenses but you can't turn a profit like that anymore. Pretty much you have to be growing the dankest of the dank, we're talking 25% THC or higher to actually sell weed at a price that'll make you money in this state. Otherwise it's just enough to pay the rent and the utilities.
>>
>>74182249
I look at your flag and see nothing that would make your arguments any less invalid.

If I were more cynical, I'd even say the opposite is fact.
>>
I live in Colorado and it's kinda annoying. I personally think they should've just stuck with their very relaxed medical laws. Now that they made it legal this place has been overrun with hipster liberal morons and homeless. I do support just legalizing on a nation wide level though. That way all the hipsters, homeless and drug addicts won't just flock to a few states
>>
>>74182345
Explain why the burden of proof does not lie with stoners who claim a weed consumer can be just as good at a profession as someone who does not consume any mind-altering substances.
>>
>>74181959
Truth is, I use cannabis for lupus. Topical application with dmso and coconut oil. Allows me to cut back on my cortisone. Reduces inflammation in my joints. I'm just a responsible person that wouldn't want to endanger someone else's life. It's not right to get intoxicated and drive. Doesn't matter the substance, alcohol, thc, opiates, barbiturates, etc.
>>
>>74182087
>>74181949
>>74181882
>>74181780

Federal jobs or contractors hired by the government still require a piss test. Any job that requires you to be on government property. Also large businesses still do around here.
>>
>>74182485
Your opinion is shared by pretty much every CO resident with a brain
>>
>>74182350
>we're talking 25% THC or higher to actually sell weed at a price that'll make you money in this state

Which makes it the most ideal for me as the consumer, who is king in a free market.
>>
>>74182568

Colorado did the right thing. When other states follow suit it will calm the fuck down, have some patience.
>>
>>74180956
>marijuana-related hospitalizations have risen
No mention of how "marijuana-related" is being quantified?
If some nigger shoots at another and misses and hits some old guy smoking cannabis for their bad-back is his hospitalization "marijuana-related"?

And course there's nooooo way there could be any effect of more people admitting they were high because they wont get in trouble for it.
>>
CO fags take heart that college is out right now, that's 900 people less or more
>>
>>74182485
colorado's been like that for 2 decades

youre either 9 or youve never even been there
>>
>>74181260
Well stoner morons can't compete with the legitimate companies that run things as a real business and are just getting set up.
>>
>>74182485
>Now that they made it legal this place has been overrun with hipster liberal morons

Really the worst possible outcome.
>>
File: 1460059825118.jpg (154 KB, 927x721) Image search: [Google]
1460059825118.jpg
154 KB, 927x721
>>74177672

Never thought about it that way, and it would work.
>>
ITT bitterly mad trumphumping virgin cuckolds who never even smoked weed
>>
File: 1462780595383.jpg (66 KB, 640x660) Image search: [Google]
1462780595383.jpg
66 KB, 640x660
>>74177672
im a stoner and im voting
>>
>>74182871
You can compete with an inside grow of your own and even get better bud.
You are allowed 6 plants as a resident in CO, 3 in veg 3 in flower. If you're a household you're allowed 12.
The dispenses are only allowed to sell 25% THC so if you can get bud that tests higher you can make money off the black market.
>>
>>74178364
Contribute to the campaigns of dudeweed politicians in other states. People will get tired of the snow and then the situation will normalize.
>>
>>74178869
>alcoholic beverages are some sort of sublime blessing upon human existence.

I mean, it is, but it's also been a part of human culture dating back to the earliest civilizations.

I personally anticipate a rise in mental health issues in states that have legalized weed. Even mild recreational use can have drastic consequences much earlier than use of alcohol. Having your liver shot when your 55-60 is much different than getting Alzheimer's or Dementia at 45. The biggest problem is that not enough long term data actually exists. Having states like CO legalize and have consistent cultures of use creates this dataset. CO is essentially acting as a massive test lab for the future of marijuana use.
>>
>>74182985
>how 100% of stoners are when they're out of weed or otherwise triggered
>>
>>74180956
>marijuana related hospitalization
lel, reminds me of that cop who ate a whole bunch of brownies with his wife and they both freaked out and called 911
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrZLc9lqQM0
>>
>>74182491
>Explain why
Sorry, you misread this situation. I am not obligated to explain anything to you, especially things that you are bringing up to misdirect the argument away from the truth. You are not in a position of authority.

A negative can not be proven. That is a fact, not an opinion. You demanding i prove a negative is a fallacy, not an argument.

Now fuck off, stupid.
>>
>>74183132
pretty much this
>>
File: 1462216040844.jpg (105 KB, 807x794) Image search: [Google]
1462216040844.jpg
105 KB, 807x794
>>74182985
I've smoked weed for 10 years, I'm completely uninterested in who become the next POTUS, and I'm against recreational use.

Medicinal THC should be legal. As a prescription drug, in the form of pills or drops. That's where the line should be drawn, because anything beyond that is a pointless public health detriment.
>>
>>74182142
Because it's still illegal in neighboring states and the market and regulation are still developing.

>>74182307
Cannabis is literally the name of the plant, you moron, marijuana is a slang term.
>>
>>74175434

Washington fag here.

It's been a generally positive experience despite hiccups regarding the legislation and its implementation. With some refinement it should work out pretty well.

It's a good thing that prosecutors no longer pursue marijuana offenses (except DUI and large sale production/distribution) and it's awesome to have a well regulated and wide selection of products to choose from at various locations around my city. It's safer and it benefits everyone who is involved from the producers, the consumers, and law enforcement.

On the negative the cost is up and realistically it didn't do anything other than decriminalize it. There are a few more people who do it because its "legal" now, but generally speaking for my entire life it's been common place and unless you're an unruly fucktard cops wouldn't mess with you over pot.

>>74182629
If people can't grow good weed they shouldn't be selling it anyway. The only time we ever had pot that was sub-standard is when there were droughts because producers were shipping it all out of state for double or triple what we would pay here. I agree 100%, being a consumer is awesome and I feel like a kid in a candy store every time I go pick something up. Ironically, I barely smoke at all now and I quit for a while before it was even legalized but being able to pick up my favorite strains or try new stuff whenever I want is awesome.
>>
>>74183275
>I am not obligated to explain anything to you,

Then the employer guy is not obligated to stop running piss tests on his applicants. God, I love justice.
>>
I don't smoke weed.
I think people who do it are degenerate.

It should still be legal though.
>>
>>74183292
are you one of those people who think that alcohol and cigarettes should be banned as well? or you think that they're better than cannabis and shouldn't be outlawed?
>>
File: bait.gif (706 KB, 449x197) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
706 KB, 449x197
>>74183292
>>
>>74183349
>Cannabis is literally the name of the plant

I know. The idea that "Marijuana" is used because scary mexicans is total dude weed bullshit.

It slots right in with the rest of the fairy tales, such as:
"dude it cures cancer lmao"
"dude its good for mental problems lmao"
"dude people only avoid it because it's illegal lmao"
>>
>>74183417
See this is an American thing to say.
I support your right to call us degenerates.
>>
Oregon is doing pretty great, taxes make "medicinal" tier bud more expensive than what street prices used to be, but not by much.

100% worth
>>
>>74183465
well it does in fact have some anti-tumor activity, look up the studies on it
>>
>>74183441
>are you one of those people who think that alcohol and cigarettes should be banned as well?

No. I wish we could ban them, but I don't believe we should pursue that, because it's not feasible.

I do think we should do anything in our power to discourage and impede the consumption of alcohol and tobacco as much as we can.
>>
>>74175434
I was out in Steamboat Springs, Colorado last fall and the woman who's house I was staying at said that they literally don't have enough people in the work force because most companies still require a drug test to be able to work for them.

Lots of tax money, and the weed was amazing, but there are some downsides.

They just need to create a device that can tell if the person is high at that exact moment, not if they have smoked weed in the past month. If such technology was created it would probably remove most of the stigma from weed
>>
>>74183445
We have socialized health care in Germany. The more unhealthy the public is, the more of a tax burden health care becomes. I have a very private interest in keeping others from destroying their bodies and minds.
>>
>>74183594
well you see, that's how it works with other drugs also
you shouldn't be banning anything really, but educating people about drugs will do the trick
although there are things like meth for example that really just should stay illegal
>>
>>74178114
I came from Chicago and I was fucking shocked at the amount of homeless people you had in Denver. Like, you're at Chicago/Dublin levels easy.
>>
>>74183705
>you shouldn't be banning anything really

That line of thought leads down a very dark and scary path, tovarish. Do we really need to become like the Americans?
>>
>>74183383
>Then the employer guy is not obligated to stop running piss tests on his applicants.
I never said he was. If he wants to only hire people who do not smoke cannabis that is his right. If he is having a hard time finding employees that fit his criteria and are willing to work for the wage he offers, that is his problem. The free market will weed (pardon the pun) out idiot business owners who refuse to adapt as it always has.
>>
>>74177672
Genius desu senpai
>>
>>74183034
No, some little grow set-up in some stoner's closet or garage can't compete with the bigger operations that have gotten huge investments like >>74182317 and are in the process of starting up actually getting facilities for cultivating at a competitive market level comparable to other industries like alcohol .
>>
File: Hillary smile.jpg (83 KB, 585x595) Image search: [Google]
Hillary smile.jpg
83 KB, 585x595
>>74183783
>If he is having a hard time finding employees that fit his criteria and are willing to work for the wage he offers, that is his problem.

No worries. That will change once Prez Hillary legislates immigration of qualified Muslims.
>>
>>74181949
>wanting to hire shitty pot heads

Wew no it's the first thing I check for on an applicant.
>>
>>74180901
when will wisconsin legalize?
>>
>>74175434
I live in Washington and literally nothing has changed.

And prices even dropped. One of the local Cannabis stores is currently selling grams of high tier weed for $8 and 0.8 joints for $6

Best thing ever, if I wasn't looking for work I would definitely take advantage of this because alcohol is really not my forte.
>>
File: 1461874928301.gif (3 MB, 317x238) Image search: [Google]
1461874928301.gif
3 MB, 317x238
>>74183940
>>
>>74178134
>renting in an exploding housing market
Doing it wrong
>>
>>74183132

The states that legalized cannabis already had an extremely high number of users per capita. Pretty much everyone I know under the age of 70 smokes pot or has smoked pot in the past. They aren't creating new cultures or data sets, they are tapping into pre-existing markets and ending prohibition.

Making it illegal didn't stop people from using it, it didn't make it harder to obtain, and no amount of DARE lectures stopped kids from using it because practically everyone up here smokes or has smoked so they all know from a young age that using cannabis is practically harmless in moderation.

Ironically, as it's being decriminalized and more research is done they're consistently showing that cannabis has the potential to have positive effects on health.

I think the effects of other drugs, particularly pharmaceuticals, is far more interesting than the effects of legal cannabis on a population which has already been using it for decades.
>>
>>74178114
It know, it sucks. Around summertime Jamaica gets flooded by fucking tourists who only come here for ganja.
>>
>>74183754
thing is, prohibition leads to the rise of crime
illegal drugs — clandestine production by (mostly) unskilled chemists who often don't care about the purity and safety of the product, a lot of money goes in their pockets untaxed, plus users poisoning themselves and thus increasing health care spending, producers and dealers being prosecuted put behind bars, which also adds to the tax burden
Illegal drugs cause things like Krokodil to pop up, man
>>
>>74184189
Show a little respect bob, the tourists are what keeps your shitty country alive
>>
>>74184189
Do you still have those amazing lobsters?
>>
>>74175434
Worst thing that has happened is Denver reeking of weed.

Pretty minor.
>>
>>74183940
I can agree with "lmao dude why dont you smoke dude bob marely dude peace one love" stoners but not with normal people who smoke.

When I worked in a warehouse most stoners did their job just fine and were well adjusted, where as the people that drank were unstable as fuck.

One guy came to work twice drunk, the first time he put a hole in the wall with a forklift and the other he literally got road rage in a semi and followed a woman to her house to yell at her. Another guy was a fucking native american indian nigger who constantly harassed people. Eventually one of my friends told him to fuck off and he went off on him getting himself fired. dude was still drunk as shit from the night before lmao.

Alcoholics are literally the worst
>>
Alabama here, One day it will be legal here. Then i can enjoy a joint or so a few times a month. ATM i just smoked a half ounce once a year on my birthday. I cant be assed dealing with trailer park scum and niggers to smoke weed a few times a month.
>>
>>74183465
Yeah because nanny-state numbskulls totally never use bs to push prohibition like "if you smoke weed the money goes right to terrorists!" or "all cannabis = mexican dirt-weed straight from the cartels lovingly carried by illegals" or "if you drink you're a drunk-driving wife-beater!".
Feel free though to ignore history and reality with a "dude weed lol XD" strawman.
>>
>>74183566

No, Russia, weed does not cure cancer.
>>
>>74184233
Rather be a third-worlder than live as a second-class citizen in my own country like you Germans.
>>
>>74184310
Funny, I've also worked in a warehouse and all the stoners were extremely foul, lazy slackers who tried to get as little work done as possible.
>>
>>74178380
>I am simply pointing out that weed tends to lead to a reduction of IQ with long term use

so you are pointing out ridiculous claims?
>>
>>74184245
Yep.
>>
>>74184172
>Pretty much everyone I know under the age of 70 smokes pot or has smoked pot in the past.

Nice data set. No surprise that stoners associate with stoners.
>>
>>74184443
Don't believe the memes.

Tell me about the lobsters. My parents have been to Jamaica once, and they can't stop reminiscing about those fucking lobsters. I want one.
>>
File: hungry homer.gif (128 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
hungry homer.gif
128 KB, 500x375
>>74184494
>>
>>74184513
Not just lobsters really. Especially around the north coast we have some kickass seafood like crab, snapper and all that.
>>
>>74184396
I didn't say it did.
I said it possesses some anti-tumor properties.
http://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/cannabis-pdq#link/_13
>Studies in mice and rats have shown that cannabinoids may inhibit tumor growth by causing cell death, blocking cell growth, and blocking the development of blood vessels needed by tumors to grow. Laboratory and animal studies have shown that cannabinoids may be able to kill cancer cells while protecting normal cells.
A study in mice showed that cannabinoids may protect against inflammation of the colon and may have potential in reducing the risk of colon cancer, and possibly in its treatment.
A laboratory study of delta-9-THC in hepatocellular carcinoma (liver cancer) cells showed that it damaged or killed the cancer cells. The same study of delta-9-THC in mouse models of liver cancer showed that it had antitumor effects. Delta-9-THC has been shown to cause these effects by acting on molecules that may also be found in non-small cell lung cancer cells and breast cancer cells.
A laboratory study of cannabidiol (CBD) in estrogen receptor positive and estrogen receptor negative breast cancer cells showed that it caused cancer cell death while having little effect on normal breast cells. Studies in mouse models of metastatic breast cancer showed that cannabinoids may lessen the growth, number, and spread of tumors.
A laboratory study of cannabidiol (CBD) in human glioma cells showed that when given along with chemotherapy, CBD may make chemotherapy more effective and increase cancer cell death without harming normal cells. Studies in mouse models of cancer showed that CBD together with delta-9-THC may make chemotherapy such as temozolomide more effective.
>>
>>74184189
I went there for sunsplash and the weed was fucking garbage. This was over 25 years ago so I don't know if that has changed, but yeah, the quantity and price was nice, the quality was shit.

Funnest part of your country, I bought some beers for like $3 and let some shop keep the change from a US $20, and they started having a party.

Weirdest part of your country: All the fully automatic weapons at the port. It was super secure with soldiers, but then on the other side it was just a road with no security, and the fence could have been snipped in seconds.
>>
>>74178114
Is it OK if I move there? I'm a blue dog democrat who wants to Make America Great Again. My wife is sitting on a bomb ass offer to work for one of the aerospace companies
>>
>>74184310
You act as if we would not screen for alcoholic tendencies as well and fire them on the spot if they ever came to work like that. I've dealt with pot smokers and the people that say you can't be addicted are completely full of shit. I'll always take a chance on the person who goes to the bar with coworkers once a week over the guy that smokes weed all day on his day off.
>>
>>74184611
>I said it possesses some anti-tumor properties.

So? That's not the dude weed claim. If it were, that's what I would have said.
>>
>>74183027
>completely misses the point

I can tell you're a stoner
>>
>>74184618
That's exactly it. I don't smoke but my friends who smoke always tell me that foreign weed is better.
>>
>>74184172
>Ironically, as it's being decriminalized and more research is done they're consistently showing that cannabis has the potential to have positive effects on health.
Yes, just like the research that shows consistly that every a trillion more jews died during the holocaust, or the research that shows that smoking is actually good for your health. Or the research tat shows how diluting chemicals increase their effect.

In every single post, a new, completely different excuse.
>>
>>74184781

That's what I dislike most about stoners. They don't have to make any excuses. Weed should be legal because it's a matter of liberty. Instead, though, they come up with all this bullshit about how it cures cancer, autism, rheumatoid arthritis , etc.

All they need to say is that it makes them feel good and they want to do it.
>>
>>74183989
i heard you can get $99 ounces over there.
>>
File: 1436002265281.gif (2 MB, 335x360) Image search: [Google]
1436002265281.gif
2 MB, 335x360
The money it brought in was great, but that's really all I can think of. With the legalization, massive waves of stoners and SJW faggots have flooded the entire state where as it used to all be contained in Boulder.

>mfw it takes me 3-4 hours just to get from Aurora to Georgetown because of traffic
>>
>>74184758
Oh it is, completely, I was wishing that I had brought weed over.

The festivals are fun as fuck and the food is great and the beaches and mountains are ridiculously nice, but I would never go there for drugs.
>>
File: 1463068334538.png (299 KB, 600x541) Image search: [Google]
1463068334538.png
299 KB, 600x541
ND here. Went to WA for the first time just last month. Everyone is in a drug induced comma, people walk slow, talk slow, think slow. My wife who isn't from the US noticed how dumb everyone in Washington seemed to be as compared to who we've met in North Dakota. The people who weren't dressed like hipsters looked like the mascot for Cheetos.

Marijuana not even once. I'll stick to wine as God intended.
>>
>>74185458
WA, can confirm that everyone here is a mindless zombie. Nobody move here or come here. It's a terrible place. Go to california instead.
>>
>>74185458
I am so glad I'm not this retarded
>>
>>74185347
As somebody who used to live in Denver and had a job that took me all over CO: Have you ever actually left your house?

There are four main types of people in CO: Texan diaspora, military dudes who don't have a choice as to where they are, partially insane ranchers who try to eek out livings on top of abandoned coal mines, and yuppie hippy faggots that think they're conservatives because they go to a megachurch. The last group makes up most of the state.
>>
>>74185458
Uh in the city maybe, I live near Seattle and it is full of drug addicted idiots.

You do realize though that WA is one of the tech power house states. I sure that everyone here is a braindead nigger, that's why Redmond has 300x as many tech businesses than your literal who state.
>>
>>74184676
Dude weed is a meme for most people and a straw man for dumb faggots who are uncomfortable dealing with the complete lack of rationality of their nations policies because they have been taught by decades of propaganda that those policies are right
>>
>>74185575
haha this, Cali fags need to stay in their containment state.
>>
>>74185652
Clearly you're more retarded DUDE
>>
File: 1463073592302.png (442 KB, 550x720) Image search: [Google]
1463073592302.png
442 KB, 550x720
>>74185715
I stopped everywhere from Seattle to Port Angeles to Olympia to Wenatchee. My wife had some good bants with the Japanese tourists about how stupid and slow you all are.
>>
>>74184172
Aren't usage rates up though? Also, the fact that it was illegal made it much more difficult to collect data. There really aren't that many long terms studies about the effects of recreational use of marijuana.

I don't really care either way, but it's honestly too early to tell if what going on in legalized states will ultimately be a net positive.
>>
Canada made legalizing weed cool. Watch as every other Ameritub suddenly thinks it's a good idea.
>>
>>74184172
No one that knows someone that has gotten hooked on the stuff needs your anecdotal evidence for potential benefits.
>>
>>74177692

Listen.

I want to grind the teeth inside my mouth around your cock. I get it, I'm a fucking faggot. You should execute niggers while you are at it you fucking buttboi. I will do this while blowing up Westminster and then skullfuck your mother. Also you are a retard you're opinion is shit

T. Meme
>>
>>74185657
Yeah I leave my house. The leftie population has exploded exponentially in recent years, I'm trying to get out of the Denver area and go to the mountains sometime soon.
>>
>>74185721

I'm pro-legalization. Dude weed is more than just a meme, it's a parody of hyper-zealous pro-weedites.
>>
>>74185715
Is Seattle still overrun with junkies or did that die out with grunge
>>
>>74186149
Wtf are you talking about? Where is weed legal in Canada?
>>
>>74180735
>Astigmatism
>>
>>74178869
Uh....yes, they do. Have you been to the States?
>>
>>74186962
Yes but mistaking the fringe groupies retarded statements for the actual pro legalization arguments is a lazy ass straw man and a meme, if people want to take part in a real discussion of real policy they need to rise above the memery and realize there's actual arguments on both sides even if one side is preemptively btfo'd because we can apply our experience with alcohol prohibition to drug prohibition and see some pretty obvious parallels that should tip us off on what needs to be done.
>>
Weed is getting legalized to make evreryone a dumb and lazy sheep.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.