[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Jeb actually not a cuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Geroge and lenny jeb.jpg (25 KB, 230x395) Image search: [Google]
Geroge and lenny jeb.jpg
25 KB, 230x395
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI

I know it's been posted before, but I feel it hasn't been talked about quite enough.
>>
File: slowandsteady.png (68 KB, 777x533) Image search: [Google]
slowandsteady.png
68 KB, 777x533
>>74171590
SLOW AND STEADY, BABY
>>
>>74171590
That's what happens when you don't clap
>>
>>74171590

That's not Jeb and also this wouldn't be politics related if it was because Jeb isn't a politician.
>>
File: donald_trump_taco_bowl_tx600.jpg (66 KB, 703x549) Image search: [Google]
donald_trump_taco_bowl_tx600.jpg
66 KB, 703x549
Jeb was the true, based, red-pilled candidate. But you didn't want that, did you? You didn't want the proven conservative who takes down niggers like a WWE superstar. You wanted the meme candidate.

Enjoy the future you chose, /pol/.
>>
>>74171792
It is Jeb, you can see him and hear his voice.
>>
>>74171792
Half of /pol/ isn't politics related.
>>
>>74171967
>>74172146

what are you sliding rabbi?

sage
>>
>>74172179
Bump

And nope.
>>
File: 1457715045546.jpg (453 KB, 985x680) Image search: [Google]
1457715045546.jpg
453 KB, 985x680
>>74171918
Not just the meme candidate, the chaos candidate.
>>
>>74171590
what the hell is he doing?
>>
Except that isn't Jeb!
>>
kek he went Trayvon Martin on her ass
>>
>>74171590
Jesus that was brutal. Can't say I'm surprised though, Jeb has established a reputation of taking out his frustrations on uppity niggers.
>>
>>74171590
The unedited video was posted a couple of in a dindu justice thread, someone noticed the guy could resemble Jeb!, so now we have this edit forced upon us.
>>
I've seen this video at least 2 or 3 years before BLM even existed.

Try harder, cuck.
>>
>tfw retards legitimately believe that's ¡Jeb!
>>
Shitty Movie based on a shitty book, of mice and men.

More like of boring farmers being boring.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.