[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REUTERS CLAIMS TRUMP WOULD CAUSE RECESSION:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1462548634038.jpg (50 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1462548634038.jpg
50 KB, 720x720
>Trump wants to be seen as a responsible business executive. Ironically, given his hostility toward Latinos and other immigrant groups, his messages most resemble those irresponsible populists who have repeatedly ruined Latin America. On three big macroeconomic issues -- debt, inflation and financial regulation -- Trump would put the United States firmly on the road to becoming Argentina, a once-prosperous country until Juan and Eva Perón took over.

>On debt, Trump believes the more the better. His companies issue a great deal of debt because, in the downside scenario, developers like Trump can find ways to pay less than the face value of what is owed. He recently said this approach is an opportunity the U.S. Treasury is losing out on.

>The U.S. government, however, is not a speculative real-estate company. Alexander Hamilton realized, at the very start of the nation that having the federal government pay its debts in full, as well as assuming the states’ debts, was of fundamental importance. This was crucial not just for public finance but also for the ability of the private credit markets to operate in a reasonable fashion. And this is what Washington has done for more than 200 years.

>“Risk-free debt” is how U.S. debt is described in the world of finance. Once you introduce default risk into those calculations, interest rates would spike for both the government and the private sector.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/iduskcn0y7051?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=5739da9604d3015d59aebeb1&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter
>>
>>74171012
So so summarize...
If donald continues to do what Obama has done for 8 years it will suddenly be bad..

Top kek m8
>>
>Obama blows up debt and inflation worsens
>not a problem
>Donald Trump mentions debt and inflation
>suddenly it becomes a problem
Fucking media.
>>
>>74171012
Recession is coming.
Donald even warned of it in one of his rallies.
I have a strong feeling it's all orchestrated. They let a "third party" in the white house then, BOOM, massive recession as the pundants all laugh and jerk off over it while the establishment just says "SEE! SEE WHAT CHANGING THE SCRIPT GETS YOU GOYS?!"
>>
We are already at the brink of a recession and it has literally nothing to do with who his president
The most a president can do is delay a recession for a few months
>>
I just realized why everyone seems to hate Trump, even foreign media

He's going to crash NWO party
>>
>>74171498
>has 15% tax on everything
>has 35 mil population
>tries to talk about recession
>>
>>74171369
>Recession is coming.

When? It's difficult to trust /pol/'s opinion on the economy after those months of >Shemitah posting.
>>
File: 100 percent correct.gif (792 KB, 440x300) Image search: [Google]
100 percent correct.gif
792 KB, 440x300
>>74171012
>Brexit will cause worldwide recession
>Now this
We're in recession again lads - the "bailout" is falling apart
>>
test
>>
>>74171729
You just got to trust that the Jews will solve the economy
>>
>>74171880
Can they at least wait a year so I can sell my house to these fuckin Californian transplants and cash out?
>>
>>74172082
Well they might have to wait a year, seeing they are also controlling the world's media and how people view the economy
>>
>>74171012
>alexander hamilton realized

stopped right there, hes a fucking white male
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.