[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill Jews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Dat goi.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
Dat goi.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
Red pill me abou Jews. I need a STRONG pill
>>
>>74170617
http://pastebin.com/GkqsuWAH
>>
>>74170617
>sir, the dat boi forced meme isn't gaining any traction on /pol/ what should we do?
>roll out the anti-semitic variant! They'll love it!
>>
>>74170617
>Red pill me abou Jews

It's simple. It all follows from these axioms:

>The Holocaust didn't happen. Only 200,000 Jews died in WW2.

>Israel and Saudi Arabia did 9/11.

>AIPAC is the most powerful lobby in North America.

>Israel and AIPAC was already preparing the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria ... in the 90s.

Unconditionally believe and accept these as fundamental truths when reading news or watching political stuff. After a while you will understand what is going on in the world.
>>
Semites control the world
>>
File: 4d4.jpg (42 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
4d4.jpg
42 KB, 640x640
>>74171193
>>
File: 1459410903657.jpg (94 KB, 899x562) Image search: [Google]
1459410903657.jpg
94 KB, 899x562
>>74170617
The biggest redpill you will ever swallow...
>>
>>74170617
For what situation? Because what you'll find is a lot of /pol/ is brain dead parrots that can never be asked to their own research about anything. Like

>>74171323
>The Holocaust didn't happen. Only 200,000 Jews died in WW2.
For instance, this is stupid on both counts. If 200,000 Jews died worth mentioning in this context, it would be that 200,000 died in the holocaust; i.e., the holocaust happened, but was greatly exaggerated. To think a little farther, why 200k? USSR numbers top 11+, West conservative numbers were less than 2 million, if you trust German records on the camps, you get around 450,000 of people that died from any cause.

>AIPAC is the most powerful lobby in North America.

It's not. The richest lobby is going to be Chamber of Commerce which is just a pro-American business lobby. Virtually every economic lobby dwarfs political/international lobbies.

>Israel and AIPAC was already preparing the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria ... in the 90s.

How? Why?

>Unconditionally believe and accept these as fundamental truths when reading news or watching political stuff. After a while you will understand what is going on in the world.

And this is really the heart of it. If it demonizes the Jews, it must be true! Seriously though, Jews are involved in tons of shit, but you gotta be more specific.
>>
remember to ignore shitty normie memes that didn't originate here.
>>
>>74170617
You can believe in this so-called Holocaust of the Jews if you want to but let me tell you about the REAL Holocaust. In 1917 when the Communist/Bolshevik Jews took over the tsar russian government in the most brutal and barbaric way. In this total bloodbath the Jewish ran Cheka and NKVD starved and murdered over 65 million Christian Russians, Ukrainians, people of the Baltic States and other people of eastern Europe from 1917 to 1962... but only after most of the people were disarmed. It led to rivers of blood, terror, misery, torture, poverty, slavery and death, all on a colossal scale. The Jewish Bolsheviks murdered 30 million within the first 4 years of their takeover, long before Stalin came to power.

This part of history has been heavily hidden from textbooks, museums etc. The Jews work especially hard to skim past the shady bits of their history, placing all of the attention on their so-called Jewish Holocaust where 6 million Jews (The real total death toll during WW2 was 271,301 dead Jews documented in official Red Cross documents arcives and there was also NO evidence of systematic genocide of the Jews reported.) were killed. Yet we are treated to numerous movies, miniseries, documentaries, etc. each year about the “Holocaust”. You’ll never hear them mention the Jew run Holdormor famine genocide in Ukraine or the Jew run Soviet Gulags in Russia and any other crimes committed by the “chosen people” because they control the means of communication. Communism is Jewish Talmudic tyranny made manifest. The Luciferian Jewish legacy is one of mass murder and they even dare to project that on us.

We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish (Israeli Ynet News)
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

Vladimir Putin said: "80 to 85% Jews in 1st Soviet Government." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
>>
>>74172572

>Schlomo using US proxy

How is the weather in Tel Aviv? Did you spit on any Palestinian kid today?
>>
>>74173097
Oy vey, they know. Of course not, the Palestinian kids are on the other side of the wall.
>>
File: image.png (521 KB, 1280x655) Image search: [Google]
image.png
521 KB, 1280x655
>>74173097
That's not an argument though.
>>
>>74173705
>>74174312
>the Palestinian kids are on the other side of the wall.

lol I meant your underage slave (barely paid) Palestinian workers.
>>
>>74174312
>>74174376
Those don't exist, fampai :^)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.