[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK Politician Delivers Oath of Allegiance to Scottish Parliament
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: scotlandiskilt.png (262 KB, 503x443) Image search: [Google]
scotlandiskilt.png
262 KB, 503x443
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU SCOTS

THIS IS A MEMBER OF THE SNP

PLEASE NUKE US.
>>
File: 032040205607.png (405 KB, 441x419) Image search: [Google]
032040205607.png
405 KB, 441x419
Please send help
>>
>>74168518

UK
K
>>
>>74168518
At least he's honoring the tradition by wearing a kilt. A true Scotsman.
>>
>>74168518
you have nukes
do it yourself
>>
Scots are literally cuck-tier. Why the fuck did their coward populace have to vote to remain in the union. These faggots infect our country even more than it already is.
>>
>>74168518

>kenyan mother
>paki father

what fucking scottish background
>>
>SNP
Fucking kek. Scotland has the worst nationalist movement ever.
>>
File: image.jpg (640 KB, 1600x2398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
640 KB, 1600x2398
>>74169490
If he didn't use the Urdu and wasn't a Moslem. I'd see no problem. Patriotic Europeans come in different forms.
>>
literally a true scotsman
>>
>>74169911
she's hot as fuck
>>
>>
>>74169490
RARE BANTZ
A
R
E

B
A
N
T
Z
>>
>>74168518
Wore a kilt, took the oath, honored his heritage and the heritage of the country he wants to represent.
I see no problems here.
>>
>>74169690
I voted no because I didn't want to have to move to England

I'm sorry
>>
File: scottish master race.jpg (55 KB, 960x394) Image search: [Google]
scottish master race.jpg
55 KB, 960x394
The womb that bore the God Emperor was Scottish. At least we accomplished one final great deed before everything went to shit in the 70s.
>>
>>74170065
In the 90's. Immigration to the West should be literal genetic and talent drain on the rest of the world. Only top 0,1% of the world should be taken into consideration to allowing entrance and settlement to the West. Followed by voting of natives in municipalities, city magistrates when time to naturalization comes.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.