[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans will defend this!!!! Why can't USA into first world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 21
File: 1461447692139.jpg (39 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1461447692139.jpg
39 KB, 540x540
Americans will defend this!!!!

Why can't USA into first world?
>>
third worlder mentality.
>>
>>74161422
>implying
https://www.cms.gov/Regulations-and-Guidance/Legislation/EMTALA/

Most doctors are fine with the EMTALA, they just ask that you fucking try to give them something to show that you're not just a fucking freeloader.
>>
What should be done about it? I feel like universal healthcare won't actually change the cost of healthcare, it will just shift payment from individuals paying to the entire country paying via taxes.
>>
>Bankruptcies only have one cause
>>
we need a combo of single payer healthcare and the stopping of price gouging.
>>
>>74161422
>Eurabia
First world top kek.
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 960x960
t. Bernie
>>
File: 1438858522916.png (74 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1438858522916.png
74 KB, 1162x850
>>74161422
Catch the fuck up Europe

AMERICA'S #1. AMERICA'S #1. AMERICA'S #1. AMERICA'S #1.
>>
>>74161422
Because Americans are convinced they're #1 in everything still.

Nothing will convince them otherwise. It's like they deny logic for national pride.

Probably why they're so good at soaking up bullets. 'Murrca.
>>
>>74161981
outside of eugenics there is no way to prevent medical conditions that arent a result of lifestyle. some people just have bad luck and were born with certain diseases they will have for life and they can never rise to the top of life if they have to constantly pay for medical care. I mean it was never their choice to be born fucked up so its not like giving a lazy shaniqua free food and rent for being lazy. its about helping your fellow man who drew the short stick in life.
>>
>muh support me because I'm a lazy fucktard

Fuck you.
>>
>>74162246
Trump's campaign is counter to this though. He plainly states we are not great anymore. Its funny how its the Right Wing voters who for years said America NUMBER 1 WOOOOO FUCK YEA are the ones who are saying this while the Left wing voters of Hillary who said America is evil and racist are saying we already are great.
>>
>>74161422
ok how about you guys just do the rest of the war on terror. you cover all the expenses because your the ones doing it

then we will have universal health care and say fuck the west no point in cheering for the home team now since we wont be using our military

this is a 1 way street dont beg us to do all the work again later
>>
>>74162325
If you are born with a disease that prevents certain jobs like say being bron a crippled so you can't work trade jobs you will have a fuckking hard time finding work. People don't get joy from spending thousands of dollars on medical bills like they would from shopping at the mall or buying a new car. Your health directly effects your ability to work and if you don't have the money to fix your health problems or atleast maintain them at a level to not be in constant pain you will never find a job that you can do right.
>>
>>74162604
they honestly should. America provides too much welfare to europe.
>>
File: 1408092734530.jpg (487 KB, 578x2655) Image search: [Google]
1408092734530.jpg
487 KB, 578x2655
Number of people who had to pay their bills in spite of muh feelings:

Britain: 0
France: 0
Japan: 0
Germany: 0
Canada: 0
Netherlands: 0
Switzerland: 0
USA: 643,000
>>
>>74162469
>Trump

Doesn't matter who gets voted in next, America is ruined economically already, Obama tried to fix it, but your political ladder is too fucking retarded to fix problems efficiently.

Enjoy being fucked whomever gets voted in.
>>
>>74162623

If you're born with disease like that, you should be terminated asap.
>>
>>74162604

why is usa always looking for others to blame for their problems. youre basically a third world shithole and act like a dindu nignog its pathetic.
>>
File: corrected.png (277 KB, 980x1767) Image search: [Google]
corrected.png
277 KB, 980x1767
>>74162765
>America is ruined already
>Not like us, though. We still rule the waves.
>>
>>74162765
Obama never did SIngle Payer at all though. He had no GOP memebers vote on the bill yet his bill stil passed so why the fuck didnt he just make it single payer? Because he himself is nothing more than another puppet for the health industry. Obamacare is a terrible bill that only guaranteed health insurance providers customers for life. Obama is a Right Wing con man dressed up in Left Wing clothing.
>>
>>74162792
>panama
>calling anybody else third world
When the narrative is that saints are scoundrels, scoundrels are suddenly eager to speak.
>>
File: 1463190725230.jpg (10 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
1463190725230.jpg
10 KB, 229x220
>>
>>74162792
he is right though. the US is the de facto military of many nations. We spend so much on military we really dont have money as is to spend on health insurance for all but the same nations we provide defense for provide their citizens free healthcare. We need to stop giving handouts to other nations and make them pay for defense so we can provide our own the same healthcare other nations do. Only a nationalist president against globalism could fix this like Trump.
>>
File: 2010.jpg (75 KB, 870x628) Image search: [Google]
2010.jpg
75 KB, 870x628
>>74163074
>muh military spending meme
>>
File: 1423282272436.jpg (156 KB, 501x1025) Image search: [Google]
1423282272436.jpg
156 KB, 501x1025
>>74161422
That's because we actually practice medicine.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/bacchus-barua-/wait-times-canada_b_5505110.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-195277/NHS-death-rates-times-higher-US.html
>>
>>74162868
You say that, but if you submit anymore to China in the next year, the UN is going to be forced to legislate some BDSM treaties to protect your delicate egos.
>>
>>74163128
You are showing a percentage of the US budget without comparing the US military spending to the spending of other nations for their defense or compare how much the cost of their single payer healthcare would cost compared our military spending.
>>
>US Doesn't have socialize healthcare
>Consequently, we get better healthcare (for those who have insurance)
>Euros "The solution is giving everyone shitty healthcare"
>>
>>74163233
US spending as a proportion of GDP is lower than that of China and Russia. In other words: US spending as a proportion of GDP is lower than any other country which has a military that matters.
>>
Doesn't Trump support single payer?
>>
File: 541.jpg (11 KB, 237x246) Image search: [Google]
541.jpg
11 KB, 237x246
>>74161422
Not so rich after all after bill come through.
>>
>>74163212
What's with all the memes in this thread? China only owns about 2% of US debt, in spite of their best efforts to manipulate the world economy by manufacturing currency to buy bonds. China is like the Ed Edd & Eddy of economics.
>>
>>74163355
>>74163355
like so many libertarians you become an apologist for corporatism. Companies that provide healthcare screw us over. They price gouge us to bankruptcy and people like you will defend it at every turn because of muh free market.
>>
>>74163387
People throw around charts chowing percentages because its an easy way to fool people Mr Military Industrial Complex.
>>
>>74161422
Yea. Sure is fucking great taking a morning off I want to meet my gp for travel shots. Need some penicillin, there goes a days wages. You know the real fucking problem? People that go to doctors. They're the ones that shit up offices, cough on everything, pass out and reek like piss. God forbid I break a bone I'll go. I electrical tape open wounds and get over shit because I don't have a weak immune system. I'm working on a govt. project so I had to join a stupid fucking union, I have insurance I don't need that taxpayers are inderictly covering through my retention bonuses. Healthcare is a fucking scam and I commend rich uninsured Americans for their role in its downfall
>>
>>74161422
Ye u admit anerican health care is equal to tanzanian one
>>
>>74163692
What exactly is Brazil defending? Barbecued pineapple and lady dicks?
>>
>>74163475
Yes and no. From what he has said is that he will not let anone die in the streets. Meaning if you are homeless than you will be taken care of. He has also said the biggest problem with Obama care is you can't go across state line to find better insurance, so he wants to eliminate that.
>>
>>74162226
Ye thats why we clean your shit up instead of america immigrant terrorists are hoing in eu and bombing us
>>
>>74163499
>2%

Haha.

Keep on telling yourself that cuck.
>>
>>74163823
most likely borders since their neighbors want some of that resource rich land they own.
>>
>>74163692
People throw around percentages because percentages are obviously more important than raw numbers. The American GDP dwarfs the GDPs of all other nations, so obviously the US is able to spend more than others on its military. You act as though we're all operating on the same budget. It makes no sense.
>>
>>74163952
Do you have contrary information, Old Worlder?
>>
>>74163692
>Muh MIC
Wrong. Go listen to Eisenhower's farewell address again, if they haven't scrubbed the audio. He doesn't warn us of the "Military Industrial Complex", it's the "Congressional Military Industrial Complex" that he warns us about. Remember, all Military funding has to go through Congress.

>>74163548
I don't think I ever claimed to be a Libertarian. I'm my own person.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1463040450968.jpg (88 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463040450968.jpg
88 KB, 960x960
>>
>>74163692
3rd-7th and 9th and 10th on that chart are being defended courtesy of US tax dollars. Not to mention many other countries not listed: Poland, South Korea, Turkey, Israel, the list goes on. Once Trump makes these freeloaders pay their share we won't be so underwater on military spending.
>>
The real reason American healthcare costs so much is that doctors malpractice insurance is through the roof because those lawsuits cost everyone involved a lot. That's the real problem with America, frivolous law suits. If you all remember two dykes got awarded millions of dollars because someone wouldn't bake them a fucking cake. You can sue when your feelings get hurt and get awarded outrageous amounts of money.
>>
>>74161422
fun fact you never actually have to pay debts, no more debtors prison and if you ignore their advances for 7 years it falls off your record and they can't collect
>>
>>74164000
>The American GDP dwarfs the GDPs of all other nations

Haha.
You're like 34th.
You're literally behind India now.
Keep 'em coming though.
>>
>>74164000
The percentage points fool people into thinking our military spending is equivalent to any other nation. Show the raw numbers and people will question why the fuck we spend so much while nations to our size like China and Russia don't spend so much? This will cause people to be against more wars and being the world police because in their eyes its wasted money that could be used for other things with single payer healthcare being one of them.
>>
>>74164137
Source
>>
>>74162226
You are literally the cause of existence for ISIS and Al-Qaeda. Fucking degenerates.
>>
>>74164078
>guys guys Eisenhower was against government military spending but was perfectly of with private corporations using tax money for it. protect israel too. :)
>>
>>74164144
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_%28nominal%29
>>
>>74164204
World police and cleaning up junkies are both wastes if you think about it. Pay em in sticky brown if that's what they want. Set them up at borders and seaports with a couple sks' and let them waste anything that moves and isn't white.
>>
>>74164204
Our military spending is equivalent to other nations in terms of proportion. Our military spending is not equivalent to other nations in terms of raw numbers. What exactly are you trying to say, here? That we should feel guilty for spending comparatively less but still winding up with more, just because we wind up with more? That's called domination, friend. No need to balk at it.
>>
>>74164144
Pajeet is that you? US is still at the top of total GDP bud
>>
>>74161422
>Canada: 0
I don't think they included medications in that.
If you don't have any plans or some sort of coverage on any medications here you're pretty much fucked, especially if you're diabetic.
>>
>>74164346
no doubt but most of the population are easy to fool. just astro turf some bad guys and you got the backing of the people to spend any amount to stop them. this usually means not actually destroying them but to just pick off some people little by little to give said astro turfed bad guys time to regrow. If we were to drop a nuke all over ISIS regions we would be done with them in a week but that doesnt allow money to be wasted so its a no go.
>>
>>74164315
>General
>Against Military spending
I never said Eisenhower opposed spending money on the Military.

>Protect Israel too
The USA has no (legal) obligation to defend Israel. However, if the Israelis wish to purchase aircraft, warships, armored vehicles, infantry weapons etc. from the USA, and Congress approves the sale, I see no reason why we should not continue to arm Israel, given that they are actually paying for the weapons, and it is not written off as "Foreign Aid".
>>
>>74164341
Shit, my bad, wikipedia is always right.
Well done, you proved how well you understand global economics.

You should throw another graduation party, or something.
>>
>>74164554
Put the aunt Jemima down and you'll save on food and insulin. Abloo bloo. Or are you a fucking spear chucker with "bad genes?" How much would a eugenics program cost.
>>
Here is the basic problem with the american medical system.
You have a for profit medical system paid for mostly by for profit health insurances.
>>
>>74162304
This. Also you already have free healthcare if your broke welfare trash. Why not help out the people that actually work(middle class).
>>
>>74164635
Carpet bomb the middle east and build your own G-D damn refineries
>>
>>74164681
You aren't entitled to shitpost just because you're butthurt.

Or do you have contrary information which proves me wrong?
>>
>>74164488
i'm trying to say it fools citizens and makes them complacent and not question the status quo when you use percentages instead of raw numbers. If the percentage is equivalent to other nations normies wouldnt bat an eye but when they see the raw numbers and how much MORE we spend they wake up. You may not be a shill but providing only percentage points is a great way to help further the cause of keeping the people blind to the truth.
>>
>>74161981
>take VA
>make it so everyone can use it for any reason
That is universal medicalcare.
Coincidentally it is also why anyone with a brain opposes it.

As a bonus here's Sanders defending the "kill list" scandal the VA had while under his watch

http://m.watchdog.org/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwatchdog.org%2F146352%2Fbernie-sanders-va-response%2F&utm_referrer=#2875
>>
I'm for universal healthcare but I know that no Democrat would be able to successfully implement it since they think in feels and rainbows.

The healthcare jews are so embedded in the political system that theres no way to get it right unless Trump wins.
>>
File: 1459868282441.jpg (181 KB, 650x632) Image search: [Google]
1459868282441.jpg
181 KB, 650x632
>>74164652
Fuck off zog shill
>>
>>74164780
Who the hell cares about whether people are fooled by the truth? Your statements are fundamentally useless and backwards. Stop trying to defend your own ego and just admit that your understanding of the facts was wrong. Don't just cling to your previous misconceptions as thought they represent something. You're trying to lie to yourself.
>>
>>74164765
>implying you would understand actual data.
>>
>>74164078
>"Congressional Military Industrial Complex"
>Congress doesn't unilaterally approve whatever the defense industry wants
>>
>>74164851
Thats why Trump is needed. He can get the low info redneck Republican voters who were told by Fox News to hate Universal Healthcare to be for it by dressing it up in patriotism like Bush dressed the Patriot Act as good for America. The difference is that Universal Healthcare is actually good while the Patriot Act was shit. Trump is filthy rich so wants to become president to firstly be remembered in history and he wants to be remembered as one of the best. Being the president to get single payer healthcare will be a good start to say the least for his resume.
>>
>>74164079
>tfw the rest of the Western world is subsidized by America regarding medicalcare
>>
>>74164972
>who cares if people are fooled

Ok now I know you are a shill.
>>
>>74164982
Show me the "actual data".
>>
>>74164982
That would be a no
>>
>>74165099
>Who cares if people are fooled...
By the truth.

It's not like I can argue against you when you only care about the first half of the first sentence of my every post. You're pathetic.
>>
File: illusion-of-choice.jpg (521 KB, 2400x1507) Image search: [Google]
illusion-of-choice.jpg
521 KB, 2400x1507
>>74161422
the rulers of the world have not willed it in America
>>
>>74164866
I'm sorry, so somehow being fine with selling military equipment to our allies makes me a shill for that country? So, by that logic, if I were to say I am fine with the US selling you leafs CF-35s, would that not make me a Leaf shill?

Or does it not work both ways? Am I just too much of a dumb, fat, burger-eating, Coca-Cola chugging American to understand your superior Canadian logic?
>>
>>74165099
>>74165060
You're the shill here buddy. Who the fuck do you think you are?
>oh those dumb republicans
>they need trump
>even though he's literally Hitler
Is it because Hitlers was funded by kikes too? You know trumps FIL is a fatter commie version of him? He's a wolf in sexy silk skin clothing. Progressives will hang first on rope day you fucking mongrel. EVERYONE BUT ME IS JEWISH
>>
>>74162469
if that is true what countries do trump supporters believe are better than america
>>
>>74165198
you're a shill or just an apologist. Having the most expensive bill for the military isnt something to be proud ofwhen you neglect the health of the very people said military "supposedly" protects. But we both know our military is nothing more than the police of the world which allows other nations to save cash to use for their own people. We as Americans put other nations in front of our own and thats a sad reality.
>>
>>74162868
>a fair international comparison
>does not take into account population density
wew lad
>>
>>74165250
Not an ally. And we don't need C35s. Our govt. Is filled with heebs too that juse dont get it. Vive la avro. Vive la resistance
>>
>>74165308
Hello Mr Cruzmissle. True Conservatism is dead and being replaced by Nationalism. Fuck back to The Blaze forums please.
>>
>>74165403
>Implying #43 Nation in maths levels understands stats.

Wasting ur time geezer.
>>
>>74165365
When you only define "expensive" by the raw GDP, your argument is nonsensical. As though to say that we should abhor building skyscrapers because a single one costs more than the GDP of some nations.

It amazes me that you just turn to ambiguous philosophical arguments when you're proven wrong on a fundamental level. All you're doing is falling back to the opinions that led you to misinterpret the facts in the first place. It's sad. You adopted your opinions first and looked to see if the facts supported you afterwards. Now that I'm violating your cognitive dissonance and showing you that the facts don't support you, you're fooling yourself into believing that it's all because I have different opinions than you. I don't. I only know more facts than you and refuse to let my opinions get in the way. All you have to do is scroll up to realize that you don't have a leg to stand on. Wake up, little man.
>>
i have insurance though so the most I'd have to pay in a year is $2000
>>
>Number of countries that contribute to medical sciences
>1- USA
>Stop counting
>>
>>74161709
>third-worlders overwhelmingly vote for more government handouts while also opposing increased taxes
>the US has the third-world mentality, not all the European nations with the same compunction.
>>
>>74165407
>Don't need F-35s
Good luck with that when those Hornets start falling apart in 15 years due to fatigue. It's already happening to USMC F/A-18C/Ds.
>>
>>74165591
mate you use ONLY percentage points to show data and think shwoing the raw numbers is pointless. You have an agenda. The reality is we spend more on military on any other nation on earth when one would think nations like China and India with populations over 1 billion should be spending more than a nation with 350 million. But the fact is our military stopped being for defense only and started being for attack and policing world politics which was never supposed to be the prupose of the military.
>>
>>74165734
>muh evil europeans

Yeah, that's what third worlders say
>>
>>74165403
Are you actually suggesting that the only fair comparison of GDP is a calculation of GDP per density? You barbarians are so pathetic. First a GDP comparison isn't fair because you're just so "le efficient" but not as big. Then suddenly a GDP per capita isn't fair because you're just so... I don't even know. What do you hope to prove with the idea that you're more efficient when you're just as dense? What would that actually insinuate besides autism?

Besides all that:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_density

There's no correlation between population density and GDP per capita.
>>
>>74165801
>t. Muhammad
How are those handouts?
>>
>>74165801
>I can't follow my own logic
>or read for that matter
>>
>>74165861
about twice your salary, Jonnyboi
>>
>>74165799
I don't use "only" percentages. I accept your data about the raw numbers. I even had the graph you posted saved to my hard drive ahead of time. I only refuse to stop considering the percentages just because of the disparity in raw numbers.

Now stop this sophistry. Prove to me that this disparity of raw numbers is actually meaningful when we also know that the US spends less of its budget than its rivals to make this happen. If you can do that, then you're free to leave.

But please: Far in the future, if you ever by some miracle come to realize that you're in the wrong on this matter, don't become so embarrassed that you lose the will to argue.
>>
>>74165822
>GDP per capita
>literally a calculation of GDP divided by population
>b-but population density doesn't matter
stay retarded, burger
>>
>>74164255
Jealous that the third World War is starting and you're not the cause of it Hans?
>>
>>74166006
the whole purpose of me talking about military spending was to show that we could be spending the money we use on """""""""defense"""""" for health care the same way other nations do because other nations military budgets are smaller not only in raw numbers but also in percentage points (you'll like that) because we as a nation are their de facto military for them. My whole purpose of arguing against you was because when you use percentage points the commoner and average person is fooled to the real extant of price. When people see the actual costs they wake up and will eventually want to lower those costs.
>>
>>74166126
Do you even know what PER CAPITA means?
>>
>>74162717

I thought this was a joke but found the video.

I fucking hate these degenerates.
>>
>>74166126
But population density doesn't matter. The richest US state per capita is Alaska, which actually has the lowest population density of all the US states. Comparing the population densities of the 50 states to their GDP per capita will show no correlation. The same goes for the global data. The most dense places are Singapore, Hong Kong, and the Gaza Strip. They aren't powerhouses just because of their density.

It's sad that you're so averse to the facts.
>>
>>74166126
10 people per kilometer with an average GDP of $50,000 is the same as 1000 people per kilometer with an average GDP of $50,000.

Literally what is your point? Who cares what the population density is?
>>
>>74166273
But we already do that. We spend less of our budget on defense than we do on Social Security and Welfare. We spend less of our budget on defense than our military rivals do. The data is literally showing that we do exactly what you wish we would do. Are you underage, or something?
>>
>>74165759
You don't know what the arro is do you you fucktard?
>>74165447
Nice fucking projection buddy. Cruz is a lying scheming globalist. I'd say tribalist before anything else. Nobody was talking about the Cuban until you brought him up. Eat shit. I hope your whitefish wasn't deboned. You got free health care in tel Aviv? Probably. Probably funded by isis bank thefts. I'm onto you mossad.
>>
>>74162792
Are you the Yankees Panamabro?
>>
>>74166404
He thinks dividing a number makes it bigger.
Average European intellectual of the XXI century.
>>
>>74163692
> defense budget

Sure, defending themselves against 'oppresive regimes' on the other side of the fucking world
>>
>going bankrupt over medical bills
You know you're not legally responsible for emergency care costs, right? Tell the collection agency to fuck off.
>>
>>74161422
>implying we're a first world
The NHS is a bare bones basic health service buckling under pressure.
I have personally had numerous nightmare scenarios with the NHS over the last few years, it was never fantastic before but it has spiralled downhill fast, by design I dare say as I feel the conservatives are against social healthcare.
Poverty is reaching unprecedented levels with benefits reforms which are nothing short of reverse Robin Hood tactics justified by a constant brainwashing by the media to portray all people reliant on benefits as scroungers who drink heavily, take drugs, in and out of prison and eat take aways while a house full of bratty kids and dogs run riot.
There is a vast shortage of housing and rising numbers of homeless while the floodgates are still left open for all and sundry to be brought into the country and given priority housing and unchallenged benefits.
The wealth divide has widened to the point the middle class are now becoming the working class and the upper class is secured in perpetual privilege for their kids futures leading way for further wealth divide.
Suicide rates have risen for numerous reasons but the vast majority being that of the poorest, trapped in debt and relying on food banks just to eat for a couple of days.
I am not saying America has it any better off but what I am saying is that to confuse Britain as a first world country is delusional, for the few yes but for the rest absolutely not, and anybody who denies this is living with their head up their arse.
God help anybody under 25 because the benefits system ensures that if they live in an area where there are no jobs they are doomed, especially if they have to move out of home as they have to find how to live on £57.90 a week, this is gas, electricity, water, council tax (reduced but still) which equals roughly £33-34 alone.
Now add food, bathroom supplies, travel, phone (work), clothing and not even count what you need in a home or luxuries.
>>
>>74161422
We lack the cultural homogeny needed because ~somebody~ keeps telling us diversity is our strength.
>>
But I though Obamacare was going to fix all of that
>>
>>74161422
We go bankrupt for other reason u dummie
>>
File: 1396301038577.jpg (13 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1396301038577.jpg
13 KB, 211x246
I'm not gonna defend or attack current US healthcare situation, just want to share my very recent experience with an antibiotic that dermatologist prescribed for my skin inflammation.
So a monthly course of it worth $878, but I've paid out pocket "only" $40. And it's generic, I doubechecked with the Walgreen's pharmacist. I'm going to Belarus next week so I decided to compare prices for this drug in pharmacies there. $6, SIX fucking dollars for the same amount of the same Erythromycin Eth! It's not some next generation super cancer treatment, it's antibiotic with a half a century history of selling in the US! Jesus Christ...
>>
>>74161422
That's bullshit though. Our healthcare fees for self-employed people are one of the main reason for small businesses failing.
>>
>>74161422
None of those people have credit card debt and a house filled with consumer electronics, right?
>>
>>74168960
Then move to the luxurious pastures of Belarus
>>
>>74162090
We just need actual transparency. Also to kill the gov regulations that prevent people going to different states to buy insurance and that allow insurance companies to collude when it comes to prices.

Pretty much let the free market take over. Make those fuckers compete for our business.
>>
>>74166361
Share pls
>>
>>74161422
I'd rather have access to the best medical care in the world and be in the country with the most medical advancements and go broke than to be dead waiting on a specialist for 6 months while the aggressive cancer eats me alive.

debt > death
>>
>>74161981
It will actually increase the cost dramatically.
>>
>>74162090
We need to get rid of the FDA. That's why the fucking medicine is so incredibly expensive. Big Pharma LOVES the FDA. If keeps the competition out.
>>
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8068088.stm

annual anal stabbings in NA: 0
annual anal stabbings in UK: 78,000
>>
>>74164757
I work in a pharmacy in such a place. The nogs flip a fucking shit when they have to fork over $2 per Rx.

However, I can also tell that 80% of all issues are linked to really bad life decisions.
>>
>>74162885
Nope, he's just a nigger
>>
>>74161422
Because we're free.
You have a license for that internet bong?
>>
>>74164255
>spreads buttcheeks for Muhammad
>blames the people who blow the shit out of goatfuckers
ok
>>
YDONT PAY FOR THINGS YOU CANT AFFORD

it's not that fucking difficult.

If you go bankrupt from medical bills your either retarded, or bankruptcy is a small price to pay for cheating death
>>
>>74169090
Nice counter-argument. It really explains why the same substance costs 100x more in America. And leftists made a Shkreli look like Hitlor, while shit like that happens here by default
>>
>>74161422
Number of people who go bankrupt every year because of 60% taxes on salary, 90%.
>>
>>74170325
Don't give them ideas.
>>
It's okay they have guns and when they can't pay medical bills a bullet to the head does the job aswell.
>>
>>74164144
Pajeet, stop embarassing us
>>
File: 1252333233353.png (99 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1252333233353.png
99 KB, 247x248
>>74165403
>Thinks population density matters when comparing GDP
And you say the United States is supposedly terrible at math. Kek
>>
>>74161422

It's called eliminating the weak. A healthy society needs it.
>>
On paper it works because the cost of 1 man's treatman to 1 man is very high, but spreading 1 man's treatment over 1000 men incurs a negligible cost to the individual

However, I would argue against socialized healthcare in our countries about both the UK and America have too many foreigners in it (niggers are not Americans by my definition)

If there was some way to ensure that your socialist plans would only help your fellow man (IE your fellow whites) then I would support it, but if you're paying your wages for nig nogs and terrorists to get free shit then fuck that, my friends. Fuck that.
>>
>>74170504
I don't care fuck off
>>
>>74161422
>In the USA you don't have to pay for something unless you need to use it, but if you do need to pay for something, it has a cost.
WOW, it's fucking nothing.

>people have to pay for things and some things can be expensive
WOW
>>
>>74166358
>>74166591
Proving your honorary whiteness one bant at a time. Good on you fighting the UK mudslides.
>>
>>74161422

America has many problems when it comes to healthcare but like most other things in life americans like to look at symptoms not root causes. Instead of looking at diet and exercise for example; IE things that actually can make a difference in your health, americans like to look at symptoms like medical bills and who pays for what or what pill can i take to make me instantly skinnier etc. People in other countries rarely have skin in the game and in america you have skin in the game so if you choose to be lazy and poo in loo pants shitter then you have to pay for it.... So if you just don't want to do the hard thing like EAT LESS or exercise to be more healthy you have to pay. Instead we complain about medical bill costs etc... KEEP complaining, i don't want to pay for your fat ass or your problems. Corporations and insurance companies do gouge but fuck them, be healthier and you won't need them. If it wasn't a free for all and a profit bonanza then there might be some competition. We've gotta reduce the supply of fatties needing healthcare and the gouging, not shift who pays for it
>>
ITT: NEETS and nogs wanting """""free""""" shit to continue their """""free""""" lifestyle
>>
>>74162868
Based US, don't let these semen slurping eurocucks drag you with them, don't fall for the "become like Sweden" meme, .
>>
>>74161422
>people willingly purchase healthcare services from a competitive market
>exploitation! how can you allow this!!
>government arbitrarily takes away 40-60% of what a person earns
>he didn't need it anyway, this is the price of democratic socialism

kys tb h familia
>>
>>74161422

i doubt canada is 0, there's a bunch of shit that's NOT covered

my mother went into debt for her false teeth,

she also didn't take important bone mass medication for osteoporosis because it wasn't covered and cost way too much, now she has a broken hip..

I generally prefer our system to yours, but I hate when libruls just assume shit out of nowhere..

I'm personally on a fucking 6 month waiting list to get a new psych even though I already had one

I'm going to have to probably pay a private soon just to get to be able to go back on my bipolar med (which will go all on my credit card)
>>
>>74161422
If I can't afford my own medical treatment for a life threatening condition...

Let me die.
I will provide for myself until the end of my days, not matter how soon or how distant.

Billions of humans have died before me, why should I be afraid to join them? Why bankrupt myself and my family holding onto such a frail and fragile life.

When my time comes there is no fighting it, prolonging my demise using all the money I gathered while alive is rediculous

Why can't people understand this?
>>
File: tumblr_nnoev6bb0s1ti7k8yo1_1280.jpg (258 KB, 800x544) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnoev6bb0s1ti7k8yo1_1280.jpg
258 KB, 800x544
>>74167184
>>74163692
keeping the coast safe
>>
>>74172968
because they are paranoid cowardly fucks who want to be kept alive on other people's money. Funny thing is a lot of these middle class hipster faggots don't realize they'll be the ones paying more.
>>
File: legally downloaded.gif (1 MB, 895x680) Image search: [Google]
legally downloaded.gif
1 MB, 895x680
yuo didnt get this from me
>>
>>74169345

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPmtBg4wPH0
>>
>>74169256
>le free market will fix everything meme
>implying they won't go on full lobby mode

Ah, libertarian...
>>
>>74161422
If you're not poor, America has hands down the best health care in the world.
>>
>>74162868
>GDP PER CAPITA
>FAIR COMPARISON OF RICHNESS

wew. Yea man if I have a million dollars and you have zero we have and average of $500 thousand dollars...

feel good?
>>
Fucking untrue, my family has to pay 45k/year just to pay for my mom's leukemia medication, not covered by the government at all.
>>
>>74169975
But that's in Italy you utter mong
>>
>>74177684
shh, let em live his fantasy
>>
File: giphy.gif (4 MB, 480x427) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
4 MB, 480x427
>>74177684
YOURE A LIAR ON A PROXY

CANADA HAS THE BEST FREE HEALTHCARE AND IS A PERFECT UTOPIA AND IM MOVING THERE IF TRUMP WINS
>>
>>74176422
So an average of the population's wealth isn't good enough for you? What kind of proof would be good enough? Why do I even bother asking? It's obvious that no facts are going to dissuade you.
>>
>>74161422
>number of governments that are going to go bankrupt and default on their currency issues because healthcare is "free"
britain 1
france 1
japan 1
germany 1
canada 1
netherlands 1
switzerland 0, lol, jews
USA 1 -- massachusetts -- out of 50 plus DC
>>
>>74161422
>I don't want to go bankrupt so I'll get the government to force other people to pay for me

Fuck off and die leftist scum
>>
>>74170904
>health is less important than muh profit
I hope you die for a disease you can't afford to pay fuckers
>>
>>74178404
I pay $60/mo for my medical when not used and unemployed
>>
File: Trump China tits.jpg (154 KB, 548x1012) Image search: [Google]
Trump China tits.jpg
154 KB, 548x1012
>>74161422
You're right. EU and canada should stop getting a free as far as research and development costs. The US has to pay them for the rest of the world. Trump will take care of this.
>>
>>74178863
>people should be forced to treat me for free
>Believing this makes me a good person :))))
>>
Why are you acting like we care? Let them continue cucking themselves by being our military at the cost of their citizens health.
>>
File: TCFchart.png (133 KB, 650x434) Image search: [Google]
TCFchart.png
133 KB, 650x434
>>74174837

lol no
>>
>>74174835
>implying they don't go on full lobby mode already
>>
>>74178991
Do you have a shitload of money or people in America are really this retarded?
>>
>>74179256
A retarded American is worth 10 Italians.
>>
>>74161422
People go bankrupt here because of medical bills actually.
>>
>>74179125
So libertarianism isn't the ansare: you need socialism+ nationalism to contain the damage Made by this company and keep them in check and help poor, not immigrant people.
>>
>>74169975
>To Canadians this is a source backing up a claim
>In reality he might as well have linked a recipe for bread

No wonder you voted in a literal meme.
>>
>>74179355
This is what a retard think. Enjoy hillary.
>>
>>74179538
NO U
>>
Certain important industries absolutely need to be socialized and health care is one of them. If anyone in the working class gets cancer in the USA they are either financially fucked for life, or face certain death. I say this as a capitalist. Socialized health care is a 1st world necessity.
>>
>>74164803
>>take VA
>>make it so everyone can use it for any reason
fucking vets have a really hard time using it and you want to give it to everyone?
>>
>>74179743
>Toddler level
I'm not surprised

Why don't you kill homless anyway? Gun company will make profit that way, you should be happy
>>
>>74179930
NO U
>>
>>74177684
Meds aren't covered by the government which sucks, but 45k/year is nothing compared to the cost of hospital visits and in-hospital treatments

Could be over 200k/year easily
>>
>>74165219
>snacks are made by snack companies
>NWO
What a stupid fucking chart
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 640x640
Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.