[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people hate the Turks so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 385x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 385x382
Why do people hate the Turks so much?
>>
>>74154800
They're Turks.
>>
because they are greasy goons
>>
>>74154824
This
>>
>>74154800
They project their self hatred on here to soften the fact they are subhumans to the world compared to the kurds.

Fact: Kurds and Persians are the only acceptable shitskins, all others must die
>>
1. One the objectively shittiest countries on Earth
2. They're incredibly nationalistic about said shitty country
3. Constantly talk shit about our admirable acts at Gallipoli

I can go on, but I assume you get the picture.
>>
>>74154824
first kike shill, best kike shill
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 457x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 457x322
Want to fight the Turkroach? Want to help Kurds establish a state and to destabilise Turkey? Donate to the Kurdish Red Crescent. They help Kurds in Turkey, Syria and Iraq. They are also accused by Turkey of helping the PKK, which is even more reason to donate if you want to fight the Turkroach. So let's help destabilise Turkey and Putin will one day restore Constantinople to its former glory.

http://www.heyvasor.com/en/alikari/
>>
File: leshitpostmate.png (22 KB, 362x352) Image search: [Google]
leshitpostmate.png
22 KB, 362x352
>>74155235
>our admirable acts at Gallipoli

Yup, shitposting.
>>
File: 1462746866298.jpg (35 KB, 636x636) Image search: [Google]
1462746866298.jpg
35 KB, 636x636
>>74155374
>roach
>>
>>74154824
Short but sweet
>>
File: Turkroach.gif (639 KB, 765x759) Image search: [Google]
Turkroach.gif
639 KB, 765x759
>>74155374
>>
>talk shit to Russia because they have NATO's protection
>lets ISIS transport oil across their borders
>Islamic shit hole
>their ""people"" have an undeserved sense of pride and nationalism

Off the top of my head.
>>
>>74154800
Basically /pol/ judges its knowledge on the world by memes and cant seem to comprehend that turkeys a multicultural hellhole, they have loads of arabs and muslims but loads of ones that aren't. The ones I've met/know hate the arabs/muslims and call them sandniggers though

inb4lolseemuhammedsstandingupforturks/pol/wasrightagain
>>
>>74156322
>NOT ALL TURKS ARE ROACHES!!! THE ONES I MET DRINK AND DO DRUGS!!!!!11

You should be on Question Time you massive cuck.
>>
>>74156322
So even the non turks who live in turkey hate turks?
You sure proved us wrong m80
>>
File: turks.jpg (242 KB, 720x900) Image search: [Google]
turks.jpg
242 KB, 720x900
>>74154800
Subhumans
>>
I now see why the Turks are hated
>>
>>74156885
Thank you greatest ally for actually giving me an arguement thats not just memeing.

They are turkish, I'll admit I haven't met many of them, but from what the ones I've met have said it seems they hate erdogan and the arabs just as much and they describe their country as a weird mish-mash of europe and the middle east. The closer you get to eastern turkey the more sandnigger cockroachy they are
>>
>>74154931
Kurds are the same as Turks.

And no, Turks don't have any self hatred. You should meet a turk one day. They're the most nationalistic people you'll ever meet.

You know why though? Because their president tells them to be. Turks just follow blindly. They don't give a fuck. Stupid subhumans. If their leaders weren't making sure the Kurd-Turk conflict is relevant, it would phase out.
>>
File: 1.png (61 KB, 484x600) Image search: [Google]
1.png
61 KB, 484x600
>>74154824
>>
>>74154800
They support isis, are a semi dictatorship. Erdogan gets butthurt over everything. They deny the armenian genocide. Their woman have mustaches.
>>
Thread is over then.
Shall we make it a Pepe thread or a snek thread?
>>74156993
Alright but you do realize that Turkey is an Arab nation, right? And even if you have some arguments that might prove me wrong, they are still viewed as an Arab nation.
If in this Arab nation everybody who is not Arab hates the rest of the nation, their own national brothers, they are probably a pretty shitty people, and have good reasons to be hated.
Gotta say though, they are probably as bad as any other shitskin, what's annoying is them trying to pretend to be Euros. Arabs have no place in Europe.
>>
Success breeds jealousy
>>
>>74154800
They're overly emotional, religious, and ignorant. But with a false sense of superiority. Also the current government is scheming worse than Israel.
>>
They fund isis by buying oil from them and allow them to train and transport in their country. Based russia called them out, evidence was given, but because they are part of nato the rest of the world ignored it.
>>
>>74157224
If it wasn't for you fucking jews they would just be a,magical far away people like in Humphrey bogart casablanca times, but because of your likely we have to know how horrible they really are, thanks
>>
Cause ottomans fucked and raped all balkans and europfags hard.
Thats why europfag families told their childs stay away from turks etc

Not that im proud but thats way its
>>
>>74157179
>they support isis
>every day there is conflict between isis and turk soldiers and soldiers die fighting
How faggot are you swish nigger

No
>>
>>74154800
Because they're Muslim.
>>
File: 153390-sickfilth.jpg (28 KB, 620x284) Image search: [Google]
153390-sickfilth.jpg
28 KB, 620x284
>>74154800

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_pirates

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries
>They began as an elite corps of slaves from kidnapped young Christian boys,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devşirme

Literally the worst slavers, child abductors and murderers the world has ever seen.

They even stole an entire village of Irishmen to work in their sick slave trade.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Baltimore
>>
>>74159114
Turkpost more you fucking roach
>>
I've never seen a group of people get so asshurt over some bantz. That's why I hate them at least.

I mean make fun of our Muslim mayor and we don't really give a fuck.

Call them a roach and they're like TSI TURKSE CECECE ERODGAN FAGGOT MUH OTTOMAN EMPIRE
>>
File: 1457875635249.jpg (76 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1457875635249.jpg
76 KB, 500x667
>>74154800

A.) They're shitskin mudslimes.

B.) They're third world subhumans who have contributed nothing to humanity, and have no right in any meaningful discussion of politics.

C.) They destroyed what was left of the Great Eastern Roman Empire (Byzantium).

D.) They're inheritelly dirty and poor.

E.) They'll rape white women faster than Tyrone on a basketball.

F.) The Internet and 4chan were made by whites, for whites. Abu and Ahmeds are not allowed.

G.) They're roaches.
>>
>>74154800
It's just other, even the shittiest nations have at least some small redeeming qualities, but roaches have none.
>>
>Cause ottomans fucked and raped all balkans and europfags hard.
>europfags

Britfags saved your hairy ass from the almighty Napoléon, you should kiss their stinky feets every day that your God does not make.
>>
File: do your part.webm (2 MB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
do your part.webm
2 MB, 540x360
>>
>>74154800
>prime geographical location
>major exports are kebabs and carpets
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.