[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: indonesia.gif (165 KB, 1000x518) Image search: [Google]
indonesia.gif
165 KB, 1000x518
What happens here?
>>
Nothing worth paying attention to.
>>
Coffee. The most expensive one comes out of a cats ass
>>
Orangutang genocide
>>
Still an islamic shithole
But at least atheism is outlawed
>>
>>74150264
Cheap textiles
>>
>>74150264
I think bali is somewhere there
>>
>>74150264
>Allahu Snackbar Asian edition
>>
Why do they like Islam so much?
>>
File: image.png (82 KB, 800x370) Image search: [Google]
image.png
82 KB, 800x370
>>74153240
The Regenten were islamic and,the people of these islands became Islamic too, because they were just treated like slaves till the 20th century by the Regenten. Regenten were kind of sultans who ruled these islands before the Dutch came in. In the beginning we had just the coastlines of the islands, but in the 19th century we've got everything. The Regents were peasents under the rule of the Dutch, but they still had the power over the people. because the people of Indonesia were just treated like slaves till the 20th century. The Dutch had to do more to protect the people from their own landlords
>>
>>74153718
And they say colonialism was bad. Neat info Dutch bro, thanks.
>>
Volcanoes
>>
They kept communists in check in almost Pinochet-tier fashion
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.