[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is adderall the real redpill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: limitless.jpg (19 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
limitless.jpg
19 KB, 446x299
is adderall the real redpill?
>>
>>74141952
It's okay
>>
>>74141952
No, it's the bluepill.

Amphetamines are degeneracy
>>
>>74141985
whats it like?
>>
>>74141952
No, it's a crutch.
>it changes you in the long-term

I wish I had learned to cope with it, instead I took adderall and settled for a boring life in a boring field.
>>
saged and reported
>>
>>74141952
Heroin. Try it.
>>
>>74142213
what you mean, your dick falls off or some crazy stuff like that?
>>
>>74142119

its like a clean caffeine high but with a little more endorphin.

best party drug next to coke. do not underestimate adderall for social usage its amazing
>>
If I start doing it everyday now that I'm 21 for a couple of years will my brain die?
It really the only thing that helps me
>>
Just had my rebound from heavy methylphenidate use post finals. Shit is pain full. Full body aches and a raging head ache. Felt like the flu + alcohol poisoning. Would not recommend. If you are planning to quit and have used regularly for more than 3 weeks I suggest tapering off. I did not.
>>
>>74141952
No mine where white
>>
the only pharmacological redpills are psychedelics
>>
>babby's first pharmaceutical
>redpill
>>
>>74143725
Methylphenidate is way healthier.
>>
>>74143964
So Ritalin? Still, what would be the effects from years(let's say three years) of daily consumption? Just a withdrawal or will my brain need it to function permanently?
>>
Was diagnosed with ADHD and have been taking my pills on and off for a few years now.

It's true that it changes you in the long-term.
I'm in a boring job with my boring spouse in a boring part of the country and I convinced myself that I was on my way up.

Then every weekend when I have nothing to because I've lost all my friends due to anxiety and boring-ness, I realise how fucking boring I am.

All my creativity, imagination and sense of humour has practically vanished.

I take them now because my boring job forces me to sit still.
>>
>>74144049
As long as you take low doses withdrawal should be the only concern.
Consult your doctor if you're worried.
>>
File: 837-1.gif (602 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
837-1.gif
602 KB, 500x667
>>74141952

Adderall and coffee is the breakfast of champions.

It made college a breeze with the added benefit of cotton mouth and being able to masturbate for at least 6 hours straight.
>>
>>74142054
>muh degeneracy
You're on the most degenerate website on the internet.
>>
Hopefully next week I'll get something for what the doc says may be ADHD symptoms, and anxiety and frustration.

Honestly, I don't want to take drugs... but at the same time, I'm tired of not being able to focus. I'm tired of always getting angry and frustrated at simple problems and difficulties.

I just want to work a full-time job and enjoy my weekends. Hell, even just one day. The rest will be work, gym, and video games.
>>
File: 1421062962659.png (81 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1421062962659.png
81 KB, 750x1000
>>74144786
If you have ADHD, how in the hell do you get on and off it without sleeping for a week straight?

I been on Adderall for years since I have dual type ADD and ADHD. If I try to stop cold turkey I will sleep for 48 hours straight.

Adderall and coffee is the breakfast of Champions, desu
>>
>>74144786
then start some money making on your own and escape that boring job maybe everything changes for better then
>>
Are any nootropics actually worth the hype, or are they all just placebo shitpills?

I tried a couple but like I was just getting jewed
>>
No heroin is
>>
>>74142119
u got something that needs done?

Take some adderall and consider it done
>>
>>74144858
>Consult your doctor if you're worried.
He's just gonna try and sell me drugs anon. All the doctors here are Jewish:(
>>
>>74141952

just take caffeine pills. Most efficient method of taking in your caffeine with little to no side effects (well, the usual side effects of being caffeinated).
>>
>>74145193
The issue is, if you use it to get ahead (say in grad school/med school etc) at some point down the road you're gonna get drug tested , or you'll have to stop taking the drug. Your employers will then fire you for having amphetamine in your system or wonder what happened to the person they hired.

People get better grades, can focus longer, it's true, but they are artificially raising their potential, and when it comes down they'll have to face the consequences.
>>
>>74141952

Fuck no. Remind yourself that it's literally speed, illegal as a street drug, it's like an amped-up version of caffeine. I've tried it, it just overclocks your brain, it doesn't "EXPAND YOUR MIND, DUDE" or anything.

If you don't see a problem with people resorting to taking mind-enhancing drugs just to get through day-to-day life then there's something wrong with you.
>>
>>74145927
>what is a prescription
>>
>>74141952

You have become addicted to Mentats
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.