[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So... Is it dead? Like, finally dead?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 271x186
So... Is it dead? Like, finally dead?
>>
>>74130914
What is dead?
>>
>>74130914
I guess, until Soros gives them some more money.
>>
>Is my wife's son next?
>>
File: 1455177209392s.jpg (6 KB, 237x250) Image search: [Google]
1455177209392s.jpg
6 KB, 237x250
>>74130914
It seems pretty dead.
I mean blacks are dying every day now and I haven't heard shit from BLM unless Donald Trump comes to town.
>>
File: nixon.jpg (74 KB, 407x546) Image search: [Google]
nixon.jpg
74 KB, 407x546
>>74130914
>caring about niggers
>>
File: 1380817805971.jpg (197 KB, 790x1050) Image search: [Google]
1380817805971.jpg
197 KB, 790x1050
Not yet unfortunately.
As long as they can whine about something they'll stay alive.
Once another nigger gets shot or a college student thinks he/she heard a racial slur, they'll be out in the streets disturbing the peace all over again.
>>
>>74130914
No, I don't think so. There are currently students "occupying" some Dean's office in Seattle with a list of demands having to do with "Decentralizing" whitey.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/education/students-occupy-seattle-university-deans-office/

I think the only thing that can stop this train is Trump. The blacks and jew progressives will be so dejected that they'll become cynical and disillusioned and nihilistic.

>>74131075
lol
>>
>>74131158
Not that I care about "them", I care that they won't be here for much longer because they're an annoyance.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 250x250
Let's see...
You want to create a(n unjust) cause. Please check all of the ways you decide to appeal to people.

BLM:
[X] Block traffic
[X] Interrupt meetings
[X] Chant your slogan at seemingly random times
[X] March in the streets destroying everything in your path
[X] Be a nuisance to everyone around you
[X] Call for death of white people
[X] Defend criminals
[X] Lie about your cause
[] Create a detailed, sourced and factual list of reasons about all of the ways you were wronged
>>
File: btb3.jpg (136 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
btb3.jpg
136 KB, 500x200
>Summer is almost here chimpouts will return then.
The question is if it will be more of the same nonsense that we saw previously. I earned them nothing but ridicule. Before continuing, they should consider what happened to MOVE:

http://mashable.com/2016/01/10/1985-move-bombing/#vYj5ElmwSkqa

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.