[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'Life is horrible': Syria's Christians fear total
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 0
>http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/05/15/life-is-horrible-syrias-christians-fear-total-genocide.html

So much for the religion of peace. How tolerant and multicultural of them.

Why should we tolerate the Muslim faith, again? It's clear they don't want to co-exist.
>>
We shouldn't, it's not a religion the Koran clearly says that the goal of Islam is to kill every Christian.
>>
>>74122722
Fuck Christians. I couldnt care less
>>
>>74123018
They're taking over your country too, Klaus.
>>
>>74123018
Hello eternal Anglo guy
>>
Fuck them.

We brought in Christians of Iran, paid for everything and in the end most of them never applied for asylum and tried to run to German, after being not allowed to do so, most of them went back to Iran.

Poland has the same experience with Christians of the very Syria.
>>
>>74122722

Head shot
>>
>>74122722
Don't be racist, genocide is part of their culture
>>
>>74123104
>They
I am 100% German and the Christians here are terrible cucks.
I despise all abrahamitic Religions.
Jews, Christians, Muslims

Thors Hammer my friend!
>>
>>74123172
THIS!

Fuck them! Golddiggers everywhere!
>>
>>74122722
Good. I hope they target Christians. Christians are the worst of cowardly creatures. These people are giving the world a favor. As long as they don't target secular people like me, I don't care whom they kill.
>>
>>74123629
This.
/thread
>>
>>74122722
>American
>His government supports the genocide of Christians worldwide
>"Huurrrr muh evill muzzies, why dey so evil????"

Remind me who were supporting the rebels in Homs while they were slaughtering Christians? The American government couldn't give less of a shit about Christians. Even though Assad is protecting Christians since he is secular, the US opposes him and supports Islamic terrorists instead just because Assad is Russia's ally.

To the US, supporting Islamic terrorism is more important than protecting Christians if it means hurting enemies like Russia or China.

Source :
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/07/syria-obama-backed-rebels-persecute-christians-force-them-from-their-homes

http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/asia/item/10478-obama-backed-syrian-rebels-ethnic-cleansing-christians

https://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2013/05/29/u-s-backed-obama-supported-fsa-syrian-rebels-massacre-an-entire-christian-village/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.