[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The day the Democrat Party died
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Reeves-DumpsterFire.jpg (522 KB, 775x575) Image search: [Google]
Reeves-DumpsterFire.jpg
522 KB, 775x575
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6swm3l19knc

Looking forward to your Trump votes, BernieBros
>>
>No voter ID to vote in some states

Your voting is fucked
>>
>>74121261
Please explain to me as if I am a retard. No website news has been clear on what has happened or why it was wrong or illegal or whatever.

I'm sure your news sources are covering this, please inform me.
>>
time to #berntheconvention maybe get some blm protesters in there too somehow
>>
>>74123758
It's not illegal as in against the law. The Democratic party is a private institution that can have whatever kinds of rules it wants. Bern Victims have been happy to go along with the retarded shit the Democratic Party has done when it was used against the Republicans. Now they're feeling the other side of Democrats being scumbags and deciding they don't like it.
>>
File: received_10153515085107124.jpg (21 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
received_10153515085107124.jpg
21 KB, 500x281
I can't wait. Glorious times are ahead
>>
File: 1329058201568_trans.png (11 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1329058201568_trans.png
11 KB, 560x407
>>74124060
>It's not illegal as in against the law

well yeah but they broke their own rules... well than again whos gone sue them.
>>
>>74124060
I still don't understand what happened. What did the dems do in order for all the bernies to be so rustled and get their jim jams in a flim flam?
>>
>>74124278
They can only be punished from within, from the DNC. Who are in it for Clinton.

That's the entertaining part. The Democratic Party is experiencing all the things they said the Republican Party was going to do this year. The Democrats are the ones going to the Contested Convention and the Democrats are the ones who have an irreparable schism in their ranks, not the GOP.

>>74124335
The Nevada Democrat Party Chair illegally ended the meeting despite proper procedural motions to continue from participants that she willfully ignored. It's not hard to comprehend.
>>
>>74124335
ignored their vote lol
>>
>>74124335
read the video description.
>>
>>74124489
>>74124495
So the NV section of the democrats decided that they would end the voting period before all the bernies had a chance to vote?
Ironic.
>>
>>74121261
Looks like both conventions are going to be a riot.
>>
>>74124335
Basically the same thing Cruz did in Colorado.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.