[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/, what are we going to do about these fucking coons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 597x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 597x403
So /pol/, what are we going to do about these fucking coons?
>destroyed once respectable towns
>corrupted our youth with their jungle chant "music"
>leeching off our government
>brought up crime rates to ridiculous numbers
>mulattos are slowly becoming more and more common
>are immune to all criticism
>>
>>74119800
Detroit died because of an downturn in auto-making, not blacks
>>
File: 1463125065396.gif (1 MB, 288x314) Image search: [Google]
1463125065396.gif
1 MB, 288x314
> what are we going to do

Vote for Trump and keep allowing niggers to slaughter each other in mass.

They are genociding themselves. We don't have to do shit other than laughand vote for Trump.
>>
>>74119931
Even if they do slowly die out themselves, we're still left with a fuckton of mulattos
>>
>>74119800
Need to throw them all in Detroit, then put up pay per view feeds of them genociding each other. Call it Hunger Games or some shit, provide them with lots of crack and machine guns and they will sort themselves out.
>>
File: harold hammer.jpg (36 KB, 323x267) Image search: [Google]
harold hammer.jpg
36 KB, 323x267
>>74119800
Watch it all burn. Any country stupid enough to let the problem get this bad is stupid enough for what happens next.
>>
>>74119800
The same way we stop Muslims, remove the Jew. Anything else is just pointless, and the same as locking the stable door after the horse has bolted.

>destroyed once respectable towns
Because of Jews telling them they've been oppressed by da whitey and dat where da money is
>corrupted our youth with their jungle chant "music"
Which was/is produced and pushed by Jews
>leeching off our government
Because Jews convincing them they're owed something off something that happened 300 years ago
>brought up crime rates to ridiculous numbers
Because of their low IQ they don't know how to react any other way, it's like giving guns to cavemen
>mulattos are slowly becoming more and more common
Because of Jews pushing for race mixing
>are immune to all criticism
Hey just like the Jews
>>
>>74119800
Julian Castro wants YOU
To Set An Example
Set A Fire
Show Them Your Neighborhood Has Pride
Let's Make Julian Proud!
>>
>>74119887
kind of.....it not that the auto industry died, it just moved north to suburban white counties. detroits population peaked in the mid 50s. it was already a dying city by the time the riots happened. negros fuck up everything they touch. the only "nice" non white part of detroit is sw detroit where most of the mexicans live. even then, its still kind of ghetto by most urban u.s. standards....
>>
>>74119887

Bullshit.

And I'm so sick of foreign scum like you always commenting on America.

I've never said shit about Canada because I could give two fucks about Canada.

So why the fuck are you commenting on anything to do with America?

Kill yourself.
>>
>>74120302
>we're still left with a fuckton of mulattos
Racemixing is a huge problem
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.