[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
clinton and the gang bang bomber
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: just a coincidence.png (541 KB, 975x851) Image search: [Google]
just a coincidence.png
541 KB, 975x851
How many skeletons does this guy have in the closet?
How will this affect the reptile?

>Epstein
Don't mind the name!
>>
>Lolita Express
>>
>>74118896
I saw Hannity on Fox this Friday say that he'll make sure that the nation knows about the Clintons history with women. Dis gunna be good.
>>
>>74120061
This is political plutonium. How come this hasen't blown out, yet?
>>
>>74120560
Because if you thought Trump was teflon..its because the things media put on Trump is BS.

The Clintons are fully lathered up in lube nobody gets a grip on them. Except Clinton's epstein girls.
>>
File: 1462757385540.jpg (876 KB, 1280x4184) Image search: [Google]
1462757385540.jpg
876 KB, 1280x4184
>>74120560
She hasn't got them nomination yet

Trump will crucify her when she locks up the nomination
>>
>>74118896
You do know Dolan is Epstein's pal too right? It's why he refused to comment on it to a large degree. Dolan probably logged a few flights himself.
>>
>>74121065
I do not assume you have a source other than your ass to back that up?
>>
>>74121065
this

epstien refused to comment if donald ever flew but there was a leak that showed donald did fly on the express

also trump also mentioned that epstein likes them young

if he attacks bill, then he will shoot himself in the foot
>>
>>74121162
Google it you retard. There are plenty of sources. Also search for material where Dolan goes all out over this Epstein goldmine...guess what, he doesn't. They are known acquaintances to say the least.
>>
>>74121446
>I don't have a souce
Google it fagget
>heh, now i dont have to explain shit.
>>
File: influence shill.png (47 KB, 864x455) Image search: [Google]
influence shill.png
47 KB, 864x455
>>74121446
In other words: You have nothing to substantiate your claim of Trump boarding flights.
Fuck off untill you are back at reddit and then fuck off some more, please.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.