[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone tell me why the war in Mexican against the cartel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: mexican wars.png (73 KB, 1800x1000) Image search: [Google]
mexican wars.png
73 KB, 1800x1000
Can anyone tell me why the war in Mexican against the cartel is just ignored?

It kills more people than the wars in the middle east did and has gone on for decades now. The Cartel makes the taliban and ISIS look like peeshooters when you compare the weaponry they have available, and not to mention they supply practically all the illegal drugs for the USA.

Why is nothing being done with this?
>>
>>74118346
Find oil in Mexico and something will be done.
>>
Because no one cares about cartels only amerishits
>>
>>74118554
you do not want to end the cartel's stranglehold over your country, which brings death and ill fortune to your people? I am disappoint, Paco.
>>
>>74118859
Cartels only kill themselves not normal people you fat fuck
>>
>>74118346
It's ignored because Obama is a weakling when it comes to foreign issues. Once Trump gets into office, the wall is going up and those avocado juggling shithead cartels will be put into submission.
>>
>>74118346
most of the time is cartels killing other cartels
as long as you dont play the game they dont play with you
>>
>>74118346
Because the CIA is making money off of it
>>
>>74119216
>>74119328
lol
holy shit, never seen the day when mexico actually defends the cartels.

mexico status: cucked
>>
>>74118346
They don't have the oil
>>
>>74118859
They don't mind crime, and bring it wherever they go.
>>
>>74118346
It's their war not ours
>>
>>74118346
The cartels are the Mexican government. They have deep connections at every level in Mexico. Taking out the cartels would result in a massive stability crisis in Mexico, which could send millions of migrants to the US. Not to mention the actual war would do the same.
Now I know what you may be thinking, isn't this the exact situation Iraq/Afghanistan were in fifteen years ago? Well yes, but they had oil.
>>
Don't worry, Lower America, we'll liberate you under during Trump's second term, once we get the East squared away.
>>
The founders of Los Zetas were trained on US military bases (Fort Benning) Everything you read on the news, especially Trump's hysteria is bluepilled bullshit. These problems exist because our government wants them to.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.