[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Jews control the world, why haven't they shut down /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Maybe, just maybe, the idea of international elite Jewry is a manufacturered myth for simpletons who can't grasp the complexity of the real world?
>>
That would be a great idea except for the fact that it's not a myth
>>
>>74103639
Why would they bother? If we weren't in /pol/ we'd just be somewhere else.
>>
Illusion of freedom
>>
>>74103639
Because if they shut down everything that exposed them it'd make their existence obvious.
It's a tactical move.
>>
It's not the jews and more the elite that tries to control. Second of all, what power does 4chan actually have? Some memes?

With memes you don't win the GE, mad voters will.
>>
Controlled opposition with user derived content and when the day of rope comes it would be easier to put us all in jail.
>>
Maybe the proponents of such an explanation are too simple to grasp the complexity that is the jewish domination of western culture so they project onto the people that bring up the JQ.
>>
File: AyyyLMAOJapan.jpg (61 KB, 807x810) Image search: [Google]
AyyyLMAOJapan.jpg
61 KB, 807x810
Yeah that's it.

Please enjoy your next unjust persecution.
>>
>>74103639

okay, take this pic and make it about Europeans

the cries of hatred and racism/fascism are all you need to know, in fact his egoistic jerkoff tells you plenty also
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 640x640
>>74104093
>he's never heard of meme magic
>>
>>74104229
Kek is dead. Long live the new gods.
>>
>>74103639
Well they don't just have carte blanche control of the Internet... I'm sure they'd like to, but now a jap bought 4chan, and they haven't quite got the Asians under control yet
>>
dont quote me but according to google theyve shut it down before
>>
We are keeping /pol/ because they make the conspiracy sound stupid
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.