[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's just take a minute to analyze these two logos. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (196 KB, 1740x740) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
196 KB, 1740x740
Let's just take a minute to analyze these two logos. The both send a very clear and simple message which sheds a lot of light on what each of their positions are. In the case of Hillary, its moving america forward, an indication of progress and a brighter future. Trump's logo is his fucking face. It's all about him and this demonstrates what a narcissistic ego-maniac he is. He doesn't care about making america "great again", he cares about self promotion and his self-admiration.

Now who do you want to see in the white house in 2017, lets get real.
>>
>>74093573
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
>>74093754
you people are always complaining that your political opponents use words like racist and bigot to shut down the conversation, but you do the exact same thing with words like shill
>>
Dunno, Hillary's logo looks like a plane crashing into the WTC to me.
>>
>>74093573
>implying Hillary is not a power hungry sociopath who would murder babies and pledge satan just to rule the country

Trump is maybe a gross egocentric man but he is free, he does not need to bow in front of the establishment.
I would trust this guy to enhance my country before Hillary anyday.
>>
>>74093573
You are not qualified to analyze logos, dipstick.
>>
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
That's not even Trump's official logo.
>>
I used to be a #cruzmissile. Trump is too reckless and inexperienced to be president. With Trump out of the race, there is only one candidate who has the political experience necessary to run the country. Not to mention, #ItsHerTurn. We will make history by electing the first female president. #NeverTrump #ImWithHer
>>
File: 1462325273834.png (89 KB, 524x620) Image search: [Google]
1462325273834.png
89 KB, 524x620
>>
>>74094854
Nice choice of colours.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.