[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MANDATORY CONSCRIPTION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
would a minimum 2-year service in the military help young american men?
curb degeneracy, or promote some kind of self-sufficiency or ambition?
>>
No Israel would just have more dumb goyim to manipulate.

We should focus on building up local and state militias you know, how our country was supposed to handle defense
>>
>>74085402
Yes, it would kill the faggotry that is rising in the country
>>
It would destroy our military. Imagine all the fuckheads who wouldn't give a fuck about being a part of it or not, especially the ones who would hate it. You'd have people sabotaging left and right, and disobedient fucks who can't be disciplined because what are you gonna do, kick them out? Sounds good to them.
>>
>>74085578
>We should focus on building up local and state militias you know, how our country was supposed to handle defense

I think you're off on this claim. The Constitution mandates - demands - that Congress provide national defense.

Article Four, Section Four states that the “United States shall guarantee to every State a republican form of government and shall protect each of them against invasion.” In other words, even if the federal government chose to exercise no other power, it must, under the Constitution, provide for the common defense.
>>
>>74085578
defense wouldnt necessarily be the objective, more for helping straighten out young people who lack good values or habits
>>
>>74085998
Send them to prison for being a traitor of the state?
>>
>>74085998
>and disobedient fucks who can't be disciplined because what are you gonna do, kick them out?
Well you just make them do this like 200 push up or 50 laps run repeatedly. Or even better, punish the whole squad if that fuck head still disobedient.
They'll get obedient real quick, trust me, I'm an officer, we get disobedient fuck head all the times.
>>
>>74085402
No. We already have enough degenerates in the military. t. reservist at drill right now
>>
>>74085998
bring back physical punishment
>>
>>74085402
>19 trillion dollar national debt

Better start up a program that would costs hundreds of billions if not a trillion per year. And be a huge drag on young people who are actually doing productive things like going on to be doctors, businessmen etc etc
>>
>>74086058
I never said we shouldn't have a military or that it isn't lawful. We just aren't supposed to completely rely on it. The militias are supposed to work In tandem with the military in the event of an actual invasion.

Our military doesn't even defend us, it's just used as an attack dog for special interests thousands of miles away from our country that ends up making more enemies for America.

>>74086119
I think small tight knit groups working together would be a great thing for young people. It would just be like Boy Scouts but with added tactics training
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 600x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 600x564
>>74085402
It was a thing in Sweden until 2010 and didn't stop them from becoming the ultimate ducks.
>>
>>74085402
No, you just get thousands of malingerers who get ridiculous medical excuses in order to get cushy pogue jobs

>excused sunlight
>excused moonlight
>excused standing
>excused computer displays
>excused dust
>excused walking
>etc
>>
>>74085402
What about for women? Not for anything important, but to make them think twice about demanding "equality."
>>
>>74085402
If the US military were to actually be run by people without some sort of money-grubbing, market-controlling agenda, if it were to be used only to repel foreign invaders, then I'd be all for it. The problem is the world is run by the international banking cartels, which owns the military-industrial complex and fund both sides in any conflict. War profiteering is now acceptable, and I don't want my sons dying so some bankers' investments will retain value. Personally I think the US military should start defending the nation from domestic enemies. I would welcome a coup to restore the Constitution. Hang the bankers from lampposts along Wall Street. Target nuclear missiles towards London, Geneva, Rome, and Tel Aviv. If they don't play ball, nuke the motherfuckers.
>>
>>74086874
we could free up a lot of money by slashing if not completely eliminating welfare
also selling Alaska
>>
Sure, make everybody a welfare queen. Fuckin idiot
>>
>>74087220
yeah women would have to serve too so they can shut up about wanting to be in the military, either youre all in or not. The legitimate idea of a draft will scare them
>>
>>74087315
>selling Alaska

Do you know how much oil and other shit is up there? That would be like Saudis Arabia selling it's oil fields

>>74087247
I truly believe we should bring all of our troops home from every base around the world and declare war on Mexico for the invasion that's taking place
>>
absolutely
keep young men out of the job market for 2 years that will promote ambition
>>
>>74087475
you would only get benefits from being a combat veteran, and a huge percentage wouldnt actually see combat
>>
>>74085998

Being dishonorably discharged is worse than being a felon dude.
>>
>>74085402
2-year conscription would be a great thing, but probably not for the reasons you think. The result would be a public that is much more interested in where we are sending our troops and why we are sending them there. This would add the check that is currently missing from our system of checks and balances. Also, women must be conscripted as well.
>>
>>74088455
so you don't think it would build character in a positive way? potentially even unify us as americans
>>
>>74088867
I believe it will unify us against our military being used the way it is today.
>>
>>74089097
thats not a bad thing, the military could use some big reformation
>>
>>74085402

But what about women? Why can't we force women into the military too?

GENDER EQUALITY.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.