[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scottish independence when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: tfwpartoftheuk.jpg (79 KB, 553x599) Image search: [Google]
tfwpartoftheuk.jpg
79 KB, 553x599
>>
>>74080617

If we get a tory Yes movement we will be independent. Unfortunately the leftist cucks in the SNP keep annoying the people with their nigger loving antics.

I suspect most of them are secret Unionists trying to fuck things up.
>>
File: JS71350481.jpg (56 KB, 615x896) Image search: [Google]
JS71350481.jpg
56 KB, 615x896
When the SNP stop being a bunch of nigger loving EU cuckolds.
>>
Hopefully soon. The rest of the UK is getting fed up of your whining, gibsmedats and leftist faggotry.
>>
>>74080617
Never, hopefully

>Scotfag here
>>
File: 1418909924595.jpg (272 KB, 601x819) Image search: [Google]
1418909924595.jpg
272 KB, 601x819
>>74080617
So you can let the SNP bring in even more fucking migrants than even Westminster does, and then we have to deal with them when they realise Scotland is a shithole and flood over to England? Hopefully never.
>>
>>74080617
When enough unionist pensioners die off
>>
>>74080617
You had your chance.

It's all over now, cucks.
>>
>>74081508
Fuck off you muslim cuck
>>
>>74082010
It wont happen mate not even the pakis want to live in Scotland.
>>
>>74082010
>even more fucking migrants than even Westminster does

That is literally impossible
>>
Never ever. You will stay in the kingdom.

>You have a laughably tiny population, just like your scottish dicks
>You hate the English despite us being patient and kind with you
>Your 'culture' is disgusting and tribal like
>Your food is disgusting
>Your land is cold and muddy
>Your women are fat and hideous
>You are all cuckolds who have helped Britain stay a lefty shithole. The only reason I don't want you fags out is to keep the United Kingdom a thing.
>>
>>74081508
this

We'd be hopeless alone.
>>
>>74082778
If they are so bad why do you want to keep them? To make yourselves look better?
>>
>tfw a right wing UKIP voting Scotsman

I have to share a landmass with these fucking idiots.
>>
>>74080617
Honestly, from my point of view, it's better that you stay in the UK. The Scottish nationalists seem to be a bunch of far left cuckolds desu.
>>
>>74082719
It's not about living in Scotland. It's about Scotland having a border with England, thus giving them an easy way in. They go to Scotland, then just cross into England.

>>74082743
You want to bet? The SNP has a whole huge platform about how wonderful migrants are and actually made it a fucking part of the independence campaign by saying once free of Westminster they could bring in more people. Look at >>74081438

Westminster is utter fucking cuckshittery, but the SNP are even worse.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
Alba gu bràth
l
b
a

g
u

b
r
à
t
h
>>
>>74082888
Basically. The Union is all that keeps 'Britain' a thing. England would be pathetic.
>>
>>74081438
this

born and raised in scotland and these fucks are destroying the place one step at a time, makes me want to leave (not to somewhere else in the UK) but to somewhere else in the world.

during the referendum all the fucking idiots on facebook who were 16 - 17 years old swooning over some cunt singing about scottish independence and how the "fat cats" in westminster cant relate to us (even though nicola sturgeon is the highest paid politician in the uk) make me never want independence to spite these cunts. Their whole argument was literally MUH BRAVEHEART
>>
>>74082778
>You hate the English despite us being patient and kind with you

patient with us ? england has literally destroyed the uk with its muslim / nigger populations and culture, fuck you.
>>
>>74081438
This

I voted yes the last time but will vote no for future cos scotland is where the SNP liberal mindset runs amuck

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-36168729

this leads straight into gifrec

its a fucking commie state and would turn total shithole after snp gets independence
>>
>>74083263
>Pathetic
>Could annex your country in a matter of minuites
>>74082888
Money
Just look at the election map they have no power
>>
>>74080617
>Scottish independence when?
You had a chance for the easiest secession in history back in 2014 and you threw it away.
So that's a solid never.
>>
>>74080617
When you have a nation capable of supporting itself instead of switching from the breast of England, Wales, & Cornwall, onto the EU.
>>
>>74080617
When you pay for it yourselves, you parasitic little shits.

Do you have any idea how much it cost us to pay for Salmond's dick swinging?
>>
>>74083505
All of UKIP is based in England. Labour is popular on Scotland.
>>
scottish people are fucking retarded and would make scotland even worse if given more powers, i say this as a scottish person

just look at the results of the referendum, the whole hysteria was based on "a fairer, better society" and all that innocuous shite yet the end result is that it gave the torries a foothold in scotland for the first time in decades

almost everyone would have agreed this was a bad thing, yet almost everyone contributed to it

putting aside whether you agree with the values of scottish people in general, they're just not clever enough to act in a way that would get the changes they want, they're just fucking idiots
>>
File: E26GKVhl.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
E26GKVhl.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
>>74083911
>Labour is popular on Scotland
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.