[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit - lets assure each other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 800x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 800x475
ARGENTINA is poised to CLAIM ownership of the Falklands if Britain unshackles its chains from the European Union.

>The shock claim comes from Gavin Short, the islands' leader, who said Argentina is set make a fresh bid to seize control and weaken Britain’s grip on the South Atlantic territory by exploiting a legal loophole.

>He believes Argentina will argue that the EU’s Lisbon Treaty, which officially ratified the Falklands as British in 2007, would no longer apply in the event Britain was no longer an EU member and ties with Brussels severed.

>But Ian Shields OBE, International Relations lecturer at Anglia Ruskin University and former RAF Group Captain, dismissed the fears: "Argentina? C'mon lads... Come back with some actual fear stories..."

Also general brexit thread
>>
>>74073432

We need to just drop the nuke on Argentina
>>
pretty sure you bongs existed as a country before the EU so I'm not sure how leaving the EU would suddenly make you not british
>>
File: 1457817145755.jpg (11 KB, 236x246) Image search: [Google]
1457817145755.jpg
11 KB, 236x246
>Argentina
>>
>>74074728

>tfw no based Thatcher who threatened both Europe and Argie during the Falklands War that she would drop the bomb....
>>
File: 1461392331213.png (682 KB, 972x632) Image search: [Google]
1461392331213.png
682 KB, 972x632
Britain cannot survive without the EU.
>>
We won't leave

As much as I'd love it. As much as I want it. Scotcucks who do what mama sturgeon says will fuck us over.

And if they don't, Westminster ignore the result and decide we voted for a better deal while remaining in. Cameron will proudly return with a cheaper membership fee and proclaim victory.

It's over guys. Whites being bred out of London boroughs is now entertainment on the BBC. Let that sink in.
>>
>>74073432
Whats the importance of the Falklands? It seems like a small rocky shit hole island.
>>
>>74075336
What does Scotland have to do with Britain dummy?
>>
This sounds like bullshit scare tactics, to be honest.
>>
>>74073432
no u fucking stay
>>
>>74075389
oil
>>
>>74075743
ah
>>
>>74075701

Were fucking leaving m8. Merkel has rekt Europe.
>>
>>74075336
>Scotcucks who do what mama sturgeon says will fuck us over.
I don't know a single fucking person here who likes Sturgeon and the fact that the SNP didn't get a majority vote this time shows there's waning support for their antics.
>>
>>74075993
Tristan?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.