[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Corporations be allowed to tweet messages
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
or is that something only people should do?

Are corporations people with feelings and life and desires?
>>
>>74071090
>Should Corporations be allowed to tweet messages
yes

>or is that something only people should do?
no

>Are corporations people with feelings and life and desires?

no
yes
yes
>>
>>74071090
Yes if they are the creators of GarfieldKart (TM)
>>
>>74071090
They are just hoping their cars don't disappear in a cloud of smoke caused by the exhaust
>>
A corporation is a collection of people (investors). It's like a union for cunts with money. Should groups be allowed to tweet?
>>
>>74071090
If it's a sport corporation where a CM has a specific time window when he can goof off yeah.

Otherwise it's just cringy and only done by millenials who try to be hip
>>
>>74071090
What could possibly be gained by banning corporations from twitter?
>>
>>74071090

No. Because there is no soul to curse and no corpse to kick.
>>
>>74071276
Corporations aren't people. It is awful that we treat corporations like people.
>>
>>74071090
Also, good job Hamilton
>>
>>74071199
>>74071199
Kek
>>
>>74071329
Is it?
>>
I remember when I was dumb I came to pol and learnt stuff

Now I read answers/opinions and realise 99% of you have never read anything

Study 'history of the corporation' and then you'll probably derive a benefit
>>
>>74071329
Corporations are made up of people. Should trade unions and political parties also be denied the right to free speech?
>>
>>74071329
Newsflash bub, corporations are people. Legally.
>>
>>74071090
Whose fault was that anon?

I initially thought Hamilton but watching the replays, Rosberg knew what he was doing and forced him off into the green.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.