[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the opposition. http://everydayfeminism.com/about-e
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 740x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 740x1200
This is the opposition. http://everydayfeminism.com/about-ef/about-the-team/
>>
>>74067704
>You can find (...) and absurdity on hir blog

I do not doubt that in the least.
>>
>LGBTQIA+
U-uh, what? Please enlighten me on this
>>
>>74067704
What's with the broken language?
>>
>>74068458
It's an anagram for faggot.
>>
>>74068458
Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Queer Intersex Asexual (plus all those other people)
>>
>>74068458
BTW, intersex = has both dick and vag
>>
File: 1551.png (36 KB, 690x539) Image search: [Google]
1551.png
36 KB, 690x539
Trump has said he would let a few select muslims into the country. He should get a few select isis operatives and hire them to allagu snagbar meetings where people like this are in attendence, or they can throw them off Trump Tower since they are faggots.
>>
>>74068496
New pronouns I guess. He/She is not good enough anymore.
>>
File: 1416405267587.jpg (23 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
1416405267587.jpg
23 KB, 350x250
>>74068458
>QIA
She identifies as a big guy?
>>
>>74067704

Man, you can look at this person and just feel the pain from the broken childhood seeping through their eyes. It's sad really.

Because you know that, if even just one time, this person's father looked them straight in the eye, with caring intent instead of punishment, and said "honey, what the fuck are you doing?" Then they would have probably immediately stopped whatever retarded shit led up to this.

A tragedy and a raw scene from the miserable world, this post is.
>>
>>74072478
She's clearly black. What makes you think there was ever a father in the picture?
>>
>>74072564

>dumping salt in the gaping wound that is this miserable soul's existence

I'm no SJW, but there are times when mentioning race isn't appropriate. It has nothing to do with this person's retardation, which many white/asians/hispanics buy into as well.

Also ironically I think blacks on average are LESS on board with the homo/trans/loli agenda than the average white person.
>>
>>74068458
Mental illness
>>
>>74071030
LGBTQIA4U
>>
>>74074444
Mah quads
>4u
>4444
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.