[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about Trump, why he did he pretend to be his public relations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1460243922177.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1460243922177.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
Tell me about Trump, why he did he pretend to be his public relations manager during an interview with the press back in the 90s?
>>
Nobody cares what happened 25 years ago. Desperate press is looking to sell a story because nothing sticks to the teflon Don.
>>
>>74064189
Because why not.
I'm sure the press was annoying the shit out of him, might as well dick with them.
>>
>>74064189
sounds like something he would have done for a laugh desu
>>
>>74064189
how about read a fucking news article instead of a facebook stream and find out it's fake?
>>
>>74064189

/pol/ believes hes some sort genius cause they worship politicians

in reality hes just an egocentric dumbfuck who did everything to get into the press
>>
>>74064189
The master ruseman strikes again, 25 years ago, to embolden his presidency and to finally destroy the trust of liberal media.. no one will believe libcucks after this..
>>
>>74064998

It's not fake, you fat faggot. He admitted it wasn't back in the 90s. It sounds exactly like him.
>>
>>74066207

back in the 90s*
>>
>>74065060
>who did everything to get into the press
-implying that's a bad thing.

artofthedealwithit.jpg
>>
Proof that the news media is full of shit.
>>
Why won't he just admit it, laugh it off, and move on. We all know it was him. It's not a crime. Why is he digging in his heels? This is stupid on his part.
>>
File: baneplane.png (354 KB, 966x350) Image search: [Google]
baneplane.png
354 KB, 966x350
>>74064189
>was getting caught part of your plan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-5daajOopI
>>
>>74066678
Getting caught was part of his plan.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.