[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Donald Trump make weed legal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: meme-market.jpg (95 KB, 960x947) Image search: [Google]
meme-market.jpg
95 KB, 960x947
Will Donald Trump make weed legal?
>>
>>74062697
>Will Donald Trump make weed legal?

Nope, he's a hardcore statist pro-war on drugs fascist.
>>
>>74063038
DUDE
>>
Seems like something he personally wouldn't give too much of a shit about. I'd expect neither drafting support nor a veto on the subject.

>>74063038
You're thinking Clinton.
>>
>>74062697
ye
>>
File: 22756394507_50d4daf704_b.jpg (159 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
22756394507_50d4daf704_b.jpg
159 KB, 800x800
>>74063156
>You're thinking Clinton.

No I'm thinking of Drumpf.
>>
>>74062697
>pic
Did you find this on facebook?
>>
Anyone else just smoked a DUDE WeED LMAO just now
>>
>>74062697
Well, Trump wants to help veterans, PTSD is a serious problem among veterans, weed has shown to be the best help for veterans with PTSD, so I'd be willing to wager yes.
>>
File: 1463159846223.png (232 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
1463159846223.png
232 KB, 900x700
>>74063038
>>
>>74063183
Get out
>>
>>74063183
>drumpf

Can you explain how this is supposed to be an insult or attack on Trump? I'm curious how the mind of a mentally retarded teenager can come to these conclusions.
>>
File: 1438651819734.webm (184 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1438651819734.webm
184 KB, 960x540
>>74063183
>>
He says he supports medical Marijuana
>>
>>74062697

I mean i've done a ton of drugs. I support them being illegal.

Look at what opiates have done. They are legal. People all over the country are hooked on them AND they are a gateway to heroine which has spiked as a huge problem.

I ran into an old friend and hung out with him. He borrowed 100 bucks from me...got a bunch of heroine and I had to spend the night watching him to make sure he didn't choke on his own vomit. It was really sad.

Its not even the drugs themselves. Its the wasted time and potential and how the addictions can ruin peoples lives.

Alcohol is legal and it has ruined so may lives. Making something legal doesn't really change the nature of the substance and how people will behave as a result.
>>
What is Trump planning to leave up to states?

>weed
>min. wage
>education

What else?
>>
Does anyone actually know any regular stoners that are not complete lazy retards?
>>
>>74062697
He won't. He has Sheldon Adelson backing him now, so legal weed is absolutely out of the question.
Expect to see the DEA go absolutely apeshit on everyone having fun once Trump gets elected.
>>
>>74063183
0.0175 shekels have been deposited in your Correct the record account
>>
>>74063451
Insurance, faggotry
>>
>>74063334
>He says he supports medical Marijuana

1. No he doesn't.
2. He will appoint Chris Christie as Attorney general who say the federals will start enforcing the federal ban on weed.

Democrats are better than Republicans on weed because Obama hasn't cracked down on states that have legalized it. Trump will because he will pander to his base.
>>
>>74063270
>Woman Card
>stripe on the front
D U M B
C U N T S
>>
>>74063541
Me. I'm stoned right now and am every night but I work all day on my business which is quite successful. But in NZ everybody smokes weed everyday, everybody who is anybody that is.
>>
>>74063559

Weed is barely a drug. They should make it legal and regulate it like alcohol.
>>
>>74063731
DUDE
U
D
E
>>
>>74063363

It's only a gateway to heroine because you can't just go to CVS and get some Oxycodone over the counter. If we could, literally no one would die from heroine ever again. And if they die from too much Oxy, they were retarded and better off dead.

Opiates, after all these centuries, are still the number 1 way to relieve pain. So the fuck what if they also make you feel really really good?

I hate this world.
>>
>>74063290
Sorry I meant "John Miller"
>>
>>74063744
>Weed is barely a drug.
And the government and DEA aren't pharmacologists and don't have any real authority on drugs. Doesn't stop them from making decisions they have no business making.

>>74063805
Feeling good is bad unless you're rich. Didn't you know that?
>>
File: TacoBowl.jpg (79 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
TacoBowl.jpg
79 KB, 720x960
>>74063541

Yes, I am a stoner who is not a complete lazy retard. I've been getting stoned every day, multiple times per day since I was 18. I had an accident on a construction site, and rather than fall into a prescription opiate condition I smoke marijuana.

Since that time I have completed two university degrees (political science, then chemical engineering), have held down multiple jobs, maintained my personal fitness, and had girlfriends. I think that it is really just a matter of motivation more than anything. Weed just amplifies the lack of motivation the average stoner already has.
>>
>>74063993
>I had an accident on a construction site
Probably because you were fucking stoned
>>
>>74063993

>American reading comprehension.

I started getting stoned after the accident. I'd never gone to work even moderately stoned before, and definitely not on a construction site. The risk of injury to others would have been too great.
>>
>>74064126
People stoned on a construction site just move more slowly. If anything, they're more worried about causing an incident than usual.

Alcoholics, though.
>>
>>74064281
>leafposters replying properly
Just admit you were fucking high.

>>74064361
>doing any sort of work, let alone around heavy machinery, while under the influence
You should be shot
>>
>>74064460
You can't fire everyone. You'll want your operators and foremen sober, but for most laborers, you'll have to work with what you have.
>>
>>74064460

Listen 'murica I won't give in to your terrorist demands. I can't admit to something that wasn't true. The point of the story is that I am able to function at a normal level while stoned, unlike the perpetuated stereotype. I recognize that most stoners are complete shitheads though.
>>
>>74064460
No more dangerous than the millions of fucks a day who go to work amped up on their 300+mg a day caffeine addiction which causes jitters and negatively impacts dexterity.

Caffeine addiction is okay though, for some reason.
>>
>>74064698

As a stoner, comparing weed and coffee is ridiculous. Even I recognize that weed gets you stoned, and makes you slightly less more alert. Coffee just wakes you up. All this "jitters" stuff is only if you get goy-quality coffee.
>>
>>74064698
>>74064857
Yeah, 300mg is nothing. There are no negative health consequences from 700mg daily or less.
>>
>>74064857
>All this "jitters" stuff is only if you get goy-quality coffee.
Caffeine is caffeine. Caffeine causes jitters, and negatively impacts dexterity. Society has, for some illogical reason, allowed caffeine addiction to be acceptable while criticizing addiction to other stimulants that actually enhance dexterity and labor performance.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.