[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Germany think that ISIS is going to occupy Syria for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (116 KB, 641x508) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
116 KB, 641x508
Does Germany think that ISIS is going to occupy Syria for the next 10 years?
If not, then why have they thought about how much they're willing to spend on Refugees in the future?

Also, once ISIS is gone, won't the refugees move back to Syria?
>>
>>74061587
>won't the refugees move back to Syria?
:^)
>>
>>74061587
I saw this on Facebook and I fucking died
Germany the whole world is laughing at you
>>
The moment germans rise up the rest of the world will jump in and kill native Europeans again.

You laugh now but youve done it before and will do it again.
>>
>>74062073
just answer my question nigga
>>
>>74062150
Your question doesnt matter because germans werent asked to begin with like with most matters over the last 70+ years

Going by actual polls 2/3 wants Merkel out by the next election and Pediga/AFD is getting bigger by the week.
>>
>If not, then why have they thought about how much they're willing to spend on Refugees in the future?
Because the damage is done. There will come more and more of them, even if ISIS is defeated.
I mean, why would they stay in their shithole countries if they can have free moneys and women here in Germanistan :))
>>
>>74062301
you aren't a refugee if there's no war in your home country. Just a migrant.
>>
>>74062300
way to muster up another WW2 saga
>>
>>74062369
>implying our politicans care
Most of the "refugees" who came here, this and last year, weren't even from Syria but, well, would be pretty racist if we just turned them away, don't you think. :^).
>>
>>74062430
Far right sentiment in the eu is growing
The eu will implode any second now depending on the far rights plans
>>
They are not refugees. The mass immigration is planned for a long time.

https://youtu.be/N14U5ZE-N2w
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.