[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> no refugees > still shithole with fucked up economy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 742x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 742x496
> no refugees
> still shithole with fucked up economy

Just cuck my shit up, Orban :^)
>>
>>74057966

>this is entirely meaningless

achmed pls
>>
>published by Eurostat
Prob some jew trickery involved here
>>
>>74057966
>Implying refugees are the life force and backbone of the German economy and not Germans themselves

Good bantz Mehmet.
>>
File: 865455_ps-fancybox.jpg (57 KB, 700x286) Image search: [Google]
865455_ps-fancybox.jpg
57 KB, 700x286
>>74057966
Daily reminder to support the Hungarian economy by going on vacation there
>>
>>74057966
Don't you remember how great it was for the average person when we had good gdp growth? Yeah, me neither.

Hungary is becoming a more fair, worthy society, where having a family is seen as something good by the officials.

Don't get me wrong. Economic growth is good. But only when the people who generate it get their fair share of it. I don't wnat be a drone for someones elses interests while my children a mandatory taken care by the state starting with age 2.
>>
>>74058494
Good tip thank you.
>>
>>74058494
They hate any non-hungarians not just shitskins. They just have a special hatred for romani gypsy trash.
>>
File: soros AAA.png (270 KB, 848x1926) Image search: [Google]
soros AAA.png
270 KB, 848x1926
>>74057966
>mess with jews agenda
>jews uses their influence in banking and media to fuck you over.
Gee, what a surprise.
Also the growth number in west are based on lies and bullshit so it doesn't mean anything.

>oy vet goy, better take some loans to fund all these rap-refugees, debt is good for the economy!
>>
>>74058928
>they hate shitskins

Your Irish and you expect to be welcomed?
Nobody wants you shitting up their country
>>
>>74057966
>economic growth is only thing important
>>
Uh, hello?
>>
>>74057966
What's causing this?
Romania, Poland and the likes managae to squeeze out decent growth rates.
>>
>>74057966

I'd rather be poor than live near Muslims.
>>
>>74057966
JUST PROPAGANDA MY SHIT UP SENPAI
>>
File: growth for the sake of growth.jpg (83 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
growth for the sake of growth.jpg
83 KB, 500x365
>>74061888
This.
>>
>>74058507
This. GDP is a shit metric because it merges too many individual things with hardly any connection into a single value.

Hungary also took in the most asylum seekers per capita so unless they deported all of them again 50% of OP's statements aren't even true.
>>
File: 1460972293961.jpg (345 KB, 1024x737) Image search: [Google]
1460972293961.jpg
345 KB, 1024x737
>>74057966
Don't worry Hans, you won't be here too long to worry about the growing of other countries.

Enjoy your GDP btw.
>>
>>74057966
better a shithole now with a future, than a superpower now with no future
>>
>>74058507
/thread
>>
>>74058928
Picked up a girlfriend I'm with to this day while I was in Hungary, and I'm as white as they come. People think they need to go to Asia for a submissive wife but Hungary is the real hidden gem. These conservative girls know their place around a man.

#NotAllHungarians
>>
Yeah, it would have been worse if they had refugees. Your """argument""" is akin to when smokers cite someone who lived a long life and smoked. It never occurs to them that they could have lived longer and had a higher quality of life otherwise.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.