[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are sitting in a mall with your family, having a meal, having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: game.jpg (88 KB, 632x379) Image search: [Google]
game.jpg
88 KB, 632x379
You are sitting in a mall with your family, having a meal, having done a bit of shopping

Suddenly, a lady in a full Burkha starts screaming "ALLAHU AKBAR" and runs straight at a group of White women sitting at a nearby table

> wat do
>>
Mozambique drill
>>
>>74054184

>dangling "muh white women" for emotional reaction
>supposed to care
>>
>>74054184
throw the deadly part of the puffer fish at her
>>
>>74054375
This.

Id laugh and say they got what they deserved. 99% chance they support letting immigrants in, so fuck them.
>>
Cultural enrichment. Deal with it white lady.
>>
Obviously I would begin digging through my wife's boyfriend's manpurse for my 'not all muslims' pamphlets.
>>
>>74054184
There's no burka-wearers in the towrn I live. Feels absolutely safe, man.
>>
What any freedom loving American would do, shoot her.
>>
>>74054184
>2016
>in a mall

who the fuck still goes to the mall?
>>
File: 1353223302940.jpg (51 KB, 359x305) Image search: [Google]
1353223302940.jpg
51 KB, 359x305
>>74054616
>>
Think she yelled "ITS A PRANK INFIDEL". social experiment
>>
>>74054515
that's the most japanese response ever and I love you for it
>>
>>74054327
Djibouti Shooty
>>
File: volkswagon_tough.gif (2 MB, 357x233) Image search: [Google]
volkswagon_tough.gif
2 MB, 357x233
>>74054184
Usher it into the nearest Volkswagen
>gif related
>>
>>74054327
>tfw they can't call it that in areas with alot of black people because it sounds like you only do it to them
>>
Support her and kill the Crusaders.
Inshallah.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.