[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Conservashits hate Hillary ? She's pretty much a Neocon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 620x387
Why do Conservashits hate Hillary ? She's pretty much a Neocon
>>
Conservatives hate neocons.
>>
>>74050465
because of SJW crap
>>
>>74050465
I'm moderate. She flips flops on everything. Used to hate gays, now the retarded lgbt community thinks she is great. Panders to spics and blacks, and turns her back on the whites who are the reason her and her husband even got elected in the first place. She is an evil and entitled witch. I don't love Trump either, but Hillary just has an evil look on her face.
>>
>>74050543
Then why did they vote for them several times in a row?
>>
>>74050623
>I'm moderate
This doesn't actually mean anything, you know.
>>
>>74050465
Globalist
>>
>>74050465
people hate liars and panderers
>>
File: hilary earth certificate.png (159 KB, 340x395) Image search: [Google]
hilary earth certificate.png
159 KB, 340x395
>>74050465
She's a Reptilian.
>>
>>74050465
The whole anti establishment thing is because we hate neocons you stupid faggot.
>>
>>74050623
>Used to hate gays, now the retarded lgbt community thinks she is great
That's just misinformation though.
You should realize the majority of voters are not politically inclined and are completely oblivious to flip flops. They look at only the past year or so of actions.

The majority of voters are uninformed, like probably over 90% of voters have absolutely no idea why they're voting the way they are. They just do it because peer pressure. It's why things like "momentum" in politics exist. People are quick to abandon their entire ideological belief system the moment a bandwagon appears.
>>
>>74050465
She's more crooked than a Kentucky moonshiners back road.
>>
>>74050655

Because those are the ones that were put up and Democrats are worse.
>>
Because she has a Vagina and a scary D next to her name. The Clintons are Blue Dog conservatives anyway but that's not enough apparently
>>
File: 1461604204246.jpg (35 KB, 608x372) Image search: [Google]
1461604204246.jpg
35 KB, 608x372
>>74050952
Look at this picture, and explain how that's misinformation.
Please.
I'm dying to hear your verbal gymnastics to explain this truth.
>>
>>74051221
meh of all the things to pick. Most people have come around to not giving a damn about that issue during the past 10 or 15 years. She's not unusual in that way.
>>
File: 1459362232919.jpg (10 KB, 223x200) Image search: [Google]
1459362232919.jpg
10 KB, 223x200
>>74051335
> let's ignore she flips on everything because her opinion is for sale.
We could dig deeper, I'm just shooting warning rounds.
>>
>>74051335
It's not her changing her mind - I am 100% fine with people changing their convictions over time due to new information. I wouldn't want any "I'm 100% right all my life" leader even if currently they shared all my beliefs.
The issue with Crooked Hillary is that she lies about her past and says she never thought, said or did things that could be OK back then but aren't welcomed in today's world. This all LGBT stance is a perfect example, where she keeps lying that all her life she's "fought" for gays.
>>
>>74051221
It's misinformation because literally nobody cares.
She panders like it's nobodies business so although she has flip flopped the chances she flips back is pretty minimal because she is a career politician and is a member of the democratic party which now favours gay marriage. You could expect that in the future, because she is a career politician, that she will not flip back.
Also there's the entire spectrum of uninformed voters completely oblivious to the fact that she has flip flopped on this issue. She would lose a huge chunk of her voters now if she flipped because most people were unaware of the initial flip. She is completely stuck in her view now. Probably most people don't see her as a flip flopper because they're idiots, but they're idiots she is pandering to. So for the majority of the US population she is not a flip flopper currently, but if she goes back to her original platform she would be. To the politically educated she is already a flip flopper, but that does not matter because luckily for clinton most people don't give a shit about politics. You should remember, politics is about swaying the vote of the uneducated masses.
>>
File: 1390013233638.jpg (16 KB, 412x352) Image search: [Google]
1390013233638.jpg
16 KB, 412x352
>>74051770
Easy buddy. Commas are your friend. Lay off the energy drinks, you said the same thing three times.
It's probably past your bed time, canuck.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.