[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Objectively the best democratic candidate >Didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
>Objectively the best democratic candidate
>Didn't get a single state

WHY
>>
>>74047777

Because he defended poor white men
>>
>>74047777
Because he dropped out when he realized hes not really a Democrat anymore
>>
File: 1453105391279.gif (426 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1453105391279.gif
426 KB, 500x281
>>74047777
Three words:
>All lives matter
>>
File: 1458076492285.jpg (9 KB, 325x273) Image search: [Google]
1458076492285.jpg
9 KB, 325x273
>>74047777
He's going to be the death nail of the democratic party.

-it's always the quiet ones.
>>
>Thinking the left has the brains to see good when they see it.
>>
>>74047777

>white
>male
>vietnam veteran

three strikes and you're out, kid
>>
>>74047777
Would Jim Webb have had a better chance if he ran as a Republican?
>>
the democratic party is so fucked up a white male will never be the dem nominee, so they will always have shitty candidates. kek
>>
>>74047777
he was removed from the dnc fundraising apparatus and anybody who worked his campaign was blackballed by the dnc

the party then put up a sycophant applying for vp and complete laughable cooks like chaffee and sanders with him for that first cnn debate and then buttfucked all of them with an unanswerable question about BLM that they oh so conveniently reworded into something softball when it came time for hillary to answer it.

also, the media covered his entire campaign in the most dismissive vapid way possible from the onset. not gonna shout conspiracy on this one but just complete social cynicism and smug ignorance. His short journey through modern american national politics was just as if not more indicative of the completely broken state of it then even trump's ability to manipulate it so effectively with rolling scandals.
>>
>>74047777
He was the only chance the Dems had left to prove that they were sane.
>>
white men are pretty much becoming sidelined in that party when they're not being actively hated. bernie is the exception because he's a doddering old guy that never had a chance
>>
>>74048473
This year? Of course not. Trump made it clear that none could stand up to him. And he'd have had to work hard to standout among a field of 18 that he might just have faded into the background like many of the other Republican candidates did.
There were a lot of people that I forgot were running until I saw they dropped out.
>>
File: Chafee.jpg (31 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Chafee.jpg
31 KB, 400x300
Lincoln Chafee was the best candidate. Hands down.
>>
Moderate center-left is basically "evil white cis male conservative!!!" in the eyes of liberals/democrats these days.
>>
>>74048692
Damn I felt bad for him, he must have autism or something
>>
>>74048692
>Glass-Stegal repel act? I-I didn't know what it w-was, I just voted what everyone else was v-voting...

I spat my drink out after that. Worst fucking excuse in the history of politics. At least Shillary can bullshit better on the spot.
>>
>>74048763
>>74048808

come on, I think you're being a little rough
>>
>>74047945
He was never a democrat, he was just pissed off at the Bush administration
>>
>>74047777
>a fucking white male(non-Jewish)
>killed Viet Cong and glad to tell you about it
>used to be a Republican
>hates the Clintons and Bushes

He wouldn't stick to the invade the world, invite the world foreign policy the establishment wants.
>>
>>74048808
He was being honest. That was the reason he'd vote for it. Making up a good story just means he's wilier, not more intellectual or moral
>>
>>74048588
Bernie isn't White tho.
>>
>>74048661
He would've been Trump's VP easily.
>>
File: death grip.jpg (46 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
death grip.jpg
46 KB, 600x424
>>74048808
His dad had just died. They were being a bit rough on him.
>>
>>74048947
I really do hope Webb does become his VP, gets groomed for the position during his time with Trump, and becomes the next President
>>
>>74049026
>becomes the next President

he's already almost 70, this was his last shot at president.

honestly I'd rather see him as secstate than VP, his foreign policy expertise would be wasted on an essentially ceremonial senate position.
>>
>>74048588
>Bernie
>White
>>
>>74049177
Got me there
>>
>>74047945
It's sad that in 2016 you don't qualify as a "real" Democrat unless you're a radical belligerent communist who actively campaigns to LITERALLY genocide all white people.
>>
>>74049268
Well, he's White (jewish)
>>
>>74049177
He is 70. Man looks good for 70.
>>
>>74049177
jesus he don't look 70
>>
>>74049177
this, he would be a good secretary of state. And I really dont think Trump has any idea what he's getting into with geopolitics and the military.
>>
>>74047777
Because he said that all lives matter. What a fucking racist piece of shit, it's 2016. This man is literally hitler.
>>
>>74049356
Not surprising. The Democrat party has been on its way to being an outright Communist party for decades. Why else do you think Sanders is so popular?

Which honestly, terrifies me. Can you imagine how terrible the Democrat party will be when the Millennials start getting in?
>>
Lincoln Chafee should be Hillary's VP. That would confirm her ticket being unstoppable and she would demolish Trump.
>>
>>74049523
you'd be surprised, his foreign policy speech gave some pretty clear hints at a turn to a somewhat specific set of goals to attain a new nationalist foreign policy posture.

I agree he needs a top tier diplomat with concrete goals and clear vision to advise him though, Webb or Huntsman are really the best choices. I'm just praying he doesn't start commiting to neocon failures like Bolton as the campaign wears on to try to bring back in the far right, that would be the worst case scenario
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.