[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever since kindergarten I've wanted to be a girl. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: LD2fbIF7_400x400.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
LD2fbIF7_400x400.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
Ever since kindergarten I've wanted to be a girl.
I'm also a pedo.

But, I hate transgender faggots and pedophiles.
I deny myself and suppress every urge because I know they're wrong.

Am I just a house nigger?
>>
>>74044100
you should probably kys
>>
a simple test will show if you are a house nigger or not. first you should take 2 or more cherries and grind the pits. then you consume the grounded pits and you will find out if you are a house nigger.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 125x121
>>74044100
>proxy detected
>>
>>74044100
Denying your pedophilic urges is the right thing to do, kudos. But you don't really have to suppress your urge to be a girl; it isn't hurting anyone. Go dress up, have fun, just don't diddle any kids :-)
>>
>>74044325
>kys
Leave and never come back.
>>
>>74044100
Gas yourself and leave the judging to God.
>>
File: 1463096388266.jpg (41 KB, 388x384) Image search: [Google]
1463096388266.jpg
41 KB, 388x384
>>74044511
>>74044554
>>
>>74044650
Look, there were better ways he could have put it.
Some being:
>I know you feel the urge to put the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger. Just end it.
>If the taste of the bleach turns you away, you can always inject it into your bloodstream
etc etc
>>
>>74044325
>>74044646
I almost feel like that would be the right thing to do.
Part of me hopes for a race war so I don't have to.
I wouldn't want to pass on my genes, as Nordic and pure as they are, just because of the inherit defects. But I also loathe the idea of whites becoming a minority. If I kill myself that's one less white person.
wtf do I do?
>>
>>74044800
tis why my test works
>>
>>74044882
are you sure theres actually stuff wrong with you or are you just kinda weird

try going out more
>>
>>74044100
You're a NEET. Fucking go outside, the 'urges' will stop. The only reason you have 'urges' is because you know you are absolutely uninteresting and unattractive. You can barely stand yourself, so you make up 'urges' to project your self hatred on to.
>>
>>74045068
No. I'm sure.
Do you love pussy?
Are you sure?
It's that kind of certainty, and I fucking hate it.

>>74045095
No. See above.
What I have is worse than cancer.
>>
>>74045365
Your self-hatred itself is a lot worse than the reasons for it. You can't change who you are so its stupid to hate yourself. I don't know much about transgender stuff, but you have to accept your sexual orientation eventually, it doesn't mean you have to do anything with kids. Suppressing urges and self-hatred is more dangerous. Find a healthy outlet.
>>
you should become a girl so you can be my gf
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.