[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy Fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 400x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 400x546
This crazy bitch is apparently a total coke-fiend. Welldamn, I guess we're gonna be running against Bernie after all.

http://theamericanmirror.com/sally-miller-hillary-and-her-coke-habit/
>>
File: Carl Matters Shillary.jpg (116 KB, 673x407) Image search: [Google]
Carl Matters Shillary.jpg
116 KB, 673x407
>http://spectator.org/articles/64729/lady-macbeth-little-rock

She has confirmed weirdness too.

tl;dr She takes separate vacations from Bill and she has made incoherent speeches since the 1960s.
>>
>>74042859
she also has old timerz
http://nypost.com/2015/11/16/hillary-is-often-confused-says-trusted-aide-huma-in-fresh-emails/
>>
Somewhat bogus, pro-Trump site. Doesn't mean it's wrong though.

Man... is Hillary going to get BTFO'd super hard during the GE? Is she going to get Jeb'd?
>>
>>74043899
We have to wait until she BTFO bernie. Hopefully Trump&friends bide their time until October then dump everything within a month before the polling day
>>
>>74042859
You mean the maniacal laughter didn't give it away?

Guess you've never met a coke fiend.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 320x323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 320x323
>>74044156
In hindsight, I guess it was pretty obvious
>>
>>74042859
Is this real life?
My sides
>>
File: 1444101019263.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1444101019263.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>74043899
A few things to consider: 1) you're Canadian and are most likely unaware of the 90's era Clinton dirt, 2) you're probably too young to even remember it. You're in a for a treat when they start digging up the Arkanasas lawyer jokes again.

Just read this shit
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/usa/hillary-clinton/
>>
File: 51f736f3fFL._AA300_.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
51f736f3fFL._AA300_.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
>>74043899
You haven't seen anything yet.

Wait till Trump brings out all of Bill's supposed rape victims on stage at his rallies.

Wait till Trump brings out all of the families of the victims of Benghazi.

Wait till he reads some of Hillary's emails at his rallies.

Wait till Trump sues the Clinton Foundation.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 750x1334
>>74044421
This old slag even claims Bill was snorting off of this very coffee table.

*note the little kek statue telling us that shit definitely happened on this table.
>>
>>74044854
Holy shit anon, good eyes. Kek truly does work in mysterious ways. Just think he's pressence has been lingering right on that very table, watching, for over 30 years, waiting for the right moment. Praise be.
>>
>>74044742
I can't wait for Trump to ogreload her. He's easy got 6 months of material and they're running on empty.
>>
>>74044854
charge your phone, you double nigger
>>
>>74045280
Even if she does manage to steal or purchase the election, she's going to be so politically damaged she may not even last a full term before getting impeached over something.
>>
>>74045440
>The battery gets out too quickly.

-(Rest in peace) Yeb.
>>
File: All it takes is a little push.jpg (52 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
All it takes is a little push.jpg
52 KB, 640x640
>>74042859
>Sally Miller
>John Miller
>Donald J Trump
>The absolute genius

Trump is inception-memeing. He's playing 3D chess-boxing in a shark tank against Deep Blue while everyone else is squabbling for time on the Flintstone Phone
>>
>>74045280
Not only that, but Trump is happily feeding the media harmless 'scandals' like the taco bowl or the interview lie to dominate the news cycle and make his opponents look petty. It's Hillary's own tactics used against her.
>>
>>74046375
Can you explain what you mean by sally miller and john miller? I understand the reference to John Miller actually being Trump, but what is genius about sally miller and john miller?
>>
I'm loving this thread. Fine work.
>>
>>74046680
You know Finkle is Einhorn? This is basically like that except instead of being a tranny, Trump is shadow memeing the fuck out of his enemies using aliases that end in Miller
>>
>>74046680
Sally Miller outs the witch at the same as John Miller reappears and it's just coincidence.
He's playing us all family
>>
>>74047014
>shadow memeing
How the fuck can this man transcend the mortal plane into that of the dark meme realm and not only get back but bring the shadow memes back with him?
>25 years ahead of fuggin schedule!
>>
>>74042859
This election is off the fucking rails.

10/10 everybody
>>
>>74047400
Basically, he is either God status, or he has some kind of enchanted item that makes all this shit possible. Otherwise there is simply no explanation.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.