[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are nu-male liberal cucks always balding at such a young
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
Why are nu-male liberal cucks always balding at such a young age?

I though balding was a sign of high testosterone.

Is that just a meme?
>>
Or just genetics.
>>
>>74031670
Been wondering this myself lately too. Maybe putting yourself through mental hell to justify your beliefs every hour of the day causes some serious stress.
>>
File: 1408912683815.jpg (82 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1408912683815.jpg
82 KB, 900x900
WHY IS BALDING A THING

IM ONLY 20 AND MY HAIRLINE IS ALMOST AT THE TOP OF MY HEAD

FUCK EVERYTHING
>>
>>74031670
>I thought my genetics were failing me due to the high amount of testosterone I have that was supposed to strengthen my said genetics.
>>
>>74031670
I don't know but between the hairlines, shitty facial hair, problem glasses, piercings, colored hair, and wild-eyed look I'm -really- fucking grateful for how easy the Lord made it to pick these fucking people out at a distance.
>>
>>74031670
DHT != Test
>>
Male pattern baldness. It's genetic and has to do with the amount of DHT created at the site of the hair follicles. The process can be sped up if you do a steroid cycle or something though.

You know that "low t" is a thing that wellness clinics down in Florida made up so they could sell expensive treatments to guys that don't really need it, right? Everybody who feels a little sluggish and gets headaches thinks they've got it now. I guess that's what happens when you can charge crazy money for test replacement therapy.
>>
>>74032009
So fucking shave, bald is sexy and you're here so you're probably be a skinhead anyway.
>>
>>74032358
that and xoenestregens in the water
>>
>>74032553
>bald is sexy

t. a bald guy
>>
>>74032571
There's still no conclusive evidence that they've had any major effect on the test levels of men. Test levels are declining as time goes on, but that's probably more from people not getting exercise and eating shitty.
>>
File: 1463007849009.jpg (27 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
1463007849009.jpg
27 KB, 250x333
>>74031670
Where does his hairline actually start?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.