[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Modern imperialism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 312x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 312x471
/pol/
Would you support the birth of modern imperialism and colonization in 2016?
>How would you divide the world?
>>
File: AmericanEmpire.jpg (107 KB, 1022x782) Image search: [Google]
AmericanEmpire.jpg
107 KB, 1022x782
>>74031647
Canada, Europe and Maybe Russia under the American Empire. Kick out all the dindus .
>>
>>74031854
Yes, I'd love to see that.
>>
>>74031647
>Would you support the birth of modern imperialism and colonization in 2016?
yes
Euromerica, Spicamerica, Negroland, Rusoasia, New Zealand
>>
>>74031854
>economic drain holes being under the rule of a leach with $19 trillion debt.

Won't last long, like the empire you had at the end of the 2nd WW which you then let go.
>>
>>74031647
Abso-fucking-lutely, it's the only way to civilize Central/South America, Africa and Asia.

I'd fully support the Commonwealth forming a singular union.

Canada, Aussieland, NZ, UK, South Africa, etcetcetc.

I'd strongly support America colonizing Central and South America, eventually annexing it when it became not shit.

Europe is being colonized by the Middle East as we speak so..
>>
>>74032288
>not being able to spell leech

get on back to your mum you fucking chimney sweep
>>
America's misadventures in Iraq & Afghanistan showed how difficult imperialism is in modern day. If you want to act like it's the 19th century you got to adopt 19th century morality and cut off millions of people's hands, etc.
>>
>>74033618
Iraq and Afghanistan were only difficult because we tried to install a native-run democracy in countries that have a culture that is incompatible with democracy.

If we went in, knocked it over, installed a military governor, and told the locals "Obey or get shot", well, we just kicked the Taliban/Sadaams/AQ's ass, why the fuck are they gonna side with the losers?

Instead its "We want you to like us, here's stuff. Oh, also, we won't shoot you unless you shoot at us :)"
>>
>Imperialism is okay
>Globalism is not
I don't understand
>>
>>74031854
I'd be okay with that. Rather reform the British empire, but I'll take American rule over Merkel's wild ride, especially if Trump is at the helm. Make it happen.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 314x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 314x400
Rate my world:
>Middle east for Israel/America
>South America for the USA/Spain/Britain
>One part of Africa for every European Country
>Rhodesia and South Africa will be a single country
>Half of Asia for China, Half for Japan
>The artic for Scandinavia
>Canada and Australia would be part of the Brit empire again
>East Europe for Russia and Prussia
>>
>>74031647
>>74032411
>>74032238
No reason to annex anything except to get a change of scenery. America has huge tracts of uninhabited Manifest Destiny land, while mentioned countries are shitholes with few economic resources (looking at you mexico) or very hostile indigenous populations (middle east, anywhere else really if we did something by force). Why bother?
>>
>>74034102
In imperialism, greater cultures maintain order among the lesser ones in exchange for their natural resources. In globalism, cultures are simply forced together until they merge and dilute one another. It's the difference between keeping a pet dog, and sleeping in a kennel.
>>
>>74032288
Usually it's just petty if you call someone out for misspelling. But holy fuck you're trying to throw insults and you can't spell a 3rd grade level word, fuck off.
>>
>>74031647
>America annexes Canada, Greenland, Mexico, Central American Countries, and Antarctica.
>Europe gathers under a single flag with a strong leader (almost like the days of Hitler) with the addition of Russia
>Japanese Empire returned its land
>the Middle East is drained of all oil and natural resources and then turned to glass crater
>China takes what's left of Asia
>Australia takes islands left over from Japanese Empire
>all Africans in Europe, Asia, and America are returned to Africa
>African countries divided into colonies for 1st world countries to use as they wish
Can I get a rate.

>also the reason why I didn't mention South America is because I don't know how go about it
>>
>>74034124
These arent the 1800 anymore you brainwashed spic

Nukes will just go off
>>
>>74034287
>greater cultures maintain order among the lesser ones
What the Fuck Re you talking about?

It's not about culture you stupid Germanic

You think your germanicized Roman culture is great?

Only germanics can say this bs
>>
>>74035139
>Mexico
I don't want it
>>
File: 127_communist_world[1].jpg (52 KB, 750x448) Image search: [Google]
127_communist_world[1].jpg
52 KB, 750x448
>>
File: 1462286734513.png (264 KB, 502x337) Image search: [Google]
1462286734513.png
264 KB, 502x337
>>74031647
Hell yeah I would. I can just imagine it now. America and Britain side by side dividing up the old colonies, hell there's so much to go around lets even let France come along too. We'd execute weedman in the street while retaking Canada and fight some more emus while we rid Australia of their abo problem. We could even go and see Lao Yang in Africa and get to know the Chinese colonisers.

The best part would be teaching those rowdy wogs in South Africa you don't fuck with Rhodes then going up Africa and moving over the Sinai into the Middle east, destroying Israel, Saudi etc and rebuilding it.

I'd have to let Russian Orthodox retake Constantinople though, as much as I'd like Turkey to be British subjects.
>>
No.
It is way to fucking expensive in both blood and treasure to maintain colonies.

Global trade and foreign based corporations accomplish the same goals without all the messy colony ruling shit and dealing with local populations.
It basically made slavery legal again.

We don't need to set up a government to control some shitty 3rd world hell hole just so we can get at its resources. We have a corporation go there, set up a factory, pay the workers shit wages and export it all to the civilized world.
How could this method possibly be improved?

Colonialism is altruistic bullshit. Improvement for the sake of improvement. Giving cultures who are not ready access to the technology they have not earned all at the expense of the home nation.
The only good reason to do it is taxes, and these dirt farming peasants don't make anywhere near enough money to make that even remotely profitable.
>>
>>74034124
For South America i preffer Spain, btw why not Brasil? if they increase th speed of their development, and most of Southern countries join Brasil voluntary (is possible considering the current iniciatives like UNASUR), that wold be possible.
>>
>>74035139
If Europe is a single country (Including spain) then i think South America could be a federation owned by brazilians (with exception of french guyana and probably surinam and british guyana, anexed again by Europe)
>>
>>74031647

I honestly believe that the US, Europe, and whoever else wants to join in should just combine their armies and take over Saudi Arabia so they cannot hold the world hostage via oil anymore.
>>
>>74037455
How the hell does that image work?
>>
>>74039640
Freedom
>>
Oceania, Eurasia, Eastasia
of course
>>
>>74031647
>Would you support the birth of modern imperialism and colonization in 2016?

Fuck yeah, there are countries not ready to rule themselves, especially mexico, so they need to be ruled in order to become productive to the world.

I dont know, Maybe american union, European union, Russian union, and asian union.

The middle east and arabic countries need to be erased and africa should be re-conquered.
>>
File: irredentism.png (36 KB, 1425x625) Image search: [Google]
irredentism.png
36 KB, 1425x625
>>74031647

No, because once the empire falls, the former rulers will get saddled with a bunch of leeches that will destroy their cultures like all the Europeans and their post-empire experiences.

Though if we could magically culturally assimilate everyone in each empire, this is what I'd want for my own country turned imperium.
>>
>>74031647
No.

In fact, I'd be in favor of nuking the 500 largest cities in the world and dismantling quite a few modern nation states and their infrastructure.
>>
>>74032411
>I'd fully support the Commonwealth forming a singular union.
>Canada, Aussieland, NZ, UK, South Africa, etcetcetc.

There was actually a proposal to do this in the 19th century. The Imperial Federation. Basically turning the British Empire into a federal realm.

I would love to have the Empire back. Cecil Rhodes had a dream to settle the turn the whole of Africa and South America British red.
>>
>>74034196
>while mentioned countries are shitholes with few economic resources (looking at you mexico)

Dude Mexico is very rich in natural resources. Its just that spic government and economic system is so incredibly corrupt that it doesn't get used to much benefit.

Another example is India, they cant get anything built because contractors will just take the money and run once the job is half-way finished or they will cut so many corners that structures collapse killing hundreds.
>>
File: 1445380700378.jpg (200 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1445380700378.jpg
200 KB, 1280x853
>>74040187
Fuck yeah
>>
File: Ukraine.jpg (46 KB, 508x315) Image search: [Google]
Ukraine.jpg
46 KB, 508x315
>>74031647
war on Zimbabwe us can do but Ukraine...
>>
>>74031854
Beautiful, Simply beautiful
>>
>>74031647
>US/Rus/PRC powerhouse
>US southern border is Panama Canal
>US and Rus split S. American market
>China takes Mongolia, SE Asia
>US has Pacific, Japan is a territory
>Europe and musland become Africa-tier
>>
File: Kaiokek.png (150 KB, 289x254) Image search: [Google]
Kaiokek.png
150 KB, 289x254
>>74032238
>negroland
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.