[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tila is gone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Tilagone.png (117 KB, 1037x454) Image search: [Google]
Tilagone.png
117 KB, 1037x454
Well, Twitter finally did it.
Tila Tequila is gone.
No more fun.
>>
>literally brain damaged
>says the same shit /pol/ says

Hmm.
>>
What did she think was gonna happen. Did she think here celebrity status would give her cart blanche to be racist on the internet?
>>
>>74032234
cmon fellow burger. you and i know that its perfectly legal to be racist wherever you want. Some companies might not let you be racist while using their products but racism is perfect legal in all 50 states.
>>
>>74032234
(you)
>>
>>74031392
How's that praying 5 times a day coming along?
>>
>>74032376
That's not my point. My point is that twitter bans harrasment and racism, so unless she's retarded, she had to know this was coming. Look at what happened to that Azelia chick.
>>
>>74033220
People continue to post racist shit against white people on twitter, and they're never banned.
>>
>>74031308
Rip. She ascended to the legendary status. Nvr 4get
>>
The time is ripe for a Twitter competitor to sign up Tia, Zimmerman and whomever else is kicked off for being too kek worthy. The notoriety will guarantee popularity.

That way, if Twitter and Faceshit try to interfere in the election, Trump will have a backup platform.
>>
>>74031308
NOOOOOOOOOO SHE WAS BEST THING ON FUCKING TWATTER THOSE CUNTS

#bringbackTila
>>
>>74033354
Twigger is run by Anita Sarkeesian. Of course it is leftist.
>>
>>74033220
>Twitter bans for harrasment and racism
Woot? Isn't Twitter for people who got banned from kikebook for being this.

I Twitter literaly only to harras muzzies lefties and jews and my profile looks like a never ending hate speech against everyone with around 20K hate fueled Tweets.
>>
>>74032376
Just because it is legal does not mean you can do it wherever you want. The owners of the website can censor whatever they want, legality has nothing to do with it
>>
>>74035062
WHY DOES ANYONE TAKE HER SERIOUSLY? HOW THE FUCK DID THAT CON ARTIST GET TO TALK AT THE FUCKING UN? SHES BEEN EXPOSED MILLIONS OF TIMES AS A LYING SCAM ARTIST BITCH AND SHE JUST GAINS MORE AND MORE POWER!!!!

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.