[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deodorant YES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (3 MB, 377x372) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 377x372
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ilSeJ6B5ro
POL BTFO BY DEODORANT
HOW WILL YOU RECOVER?
>>
>putting that cancer Alzheimer's Kike garbage on one of your most permeable bits of skin

shiggy diggy bitches

This would have made a better add for laxative or stool softener a desu
>>
Thats actually a really good ad, it is funny and empowering with a positive message. /pol/ will hate it though :3
>>
WOMAN STRONK
>>
she would be solid 9/10 if not for the earrings
am I the only one who gets turned off by that shit?
>>
File: 1443166364850.jpg (126 KB, 869x651) Image search: [Google]
1443166364850.jpg
126 KB, 869x651
>>74026125
>the wage gap is real
>hurr why are you getting upset when they tell blatant lies!?
>>
>>74025640
QT
would give her a "raise", if you know what I mean
>>
>>74025640
Was that Danny DeVito?
>>
>>74026538
The wage gap is real.

But it's only about 5% and it's because women don't ask for raises.
>>
>>74025640
bitch needs to get some actual clothes that fit her. She looks like a middle schooler dressing in her parents clothes
>>
>>74025640
Girl - "you know Todd makes more than me and he's only been here 2 years"
Boss - "Todd doesn't spend all his time in the bathroom talking to himself"
>>
>>74025640
>commercial telling women to stop coasting by as per usual and be assertive in order to achieve success

nothing wrong here at all
>>
>>74026125
Naw, I can't imagine /pol/ being able to object to the content, just her dumb ass clothes and face.
It's not accusing the gap to be the patriarchy's fault, they recognize it's because women aren't outgoing enough to ask for raises.
>>
>>74026021
Enjoy smelling like shit
>>
>>74028711

i don't need deoderant, i take showers like a normal human being

>using deoderant

enjoy cancer
>>
anyone who uses deoderant or soap is an idiot

>not just soaking in water for an hour

everyone says i smell like shit, they just hate me because i'm better than them

i havn't used any form of soap in about 2 years
>>
>>74028994
This 2bh
>>
>>74028994
showers don't prevent your pits from smelling. you sound like a barbarian
>>
>>74029270
>using water
That's just a meme started by the water company shills
Your body produces natural oils that will clean yourself without any water or soap
Alternatively, you can use your tongue, like a cat
>>
>>74029424

>being this dumb

then wear absorbant under-armor or an under shirt that will absorb that shit
>>
>>74026538
the wage gap is real and a big part of why it exists is due to women not asking for raises. So the commercial is factually true.
>>
>>74029666
If you wash those shirts after you're done with them you're a fool. It's a well known fact that laundry detergent leaves behind cancer causing particles that attach to your body
>>
>>74030012
Fucking everything causes cancer these days it seems. Who cares.
>>
>>74029944
Actually if you look at total compensation per hour worked women make ~20% more than men on average. I think it was the 2014 data I used when I calculated that, might have been 2013.

It's hard to get a full picture of the wage 'gap' because comparing pay only works if men and women work the same number of hours and women tend to work jobs that have more benefits and a lower per hour wage
>>
>>74030151
obama care's
>>
What if Todd is more skilled and works longer shifts?
>>
>>74025640
>I'm a great leader
>she's so insecure she has to practise confronting her bods for a raise

Sure
>>
>>74026489
She's not of a minority, not even disabled and her sexuality isn't even ambiguous, she's a fucking white female.
>>
>>74027651
it's supposed to be ironic in that she has to follow the dress code and not be herself.

the idiots that made this commercial forgot to tell their SKINNY WHITE 10/10 MODEL to take out her fucking earrings, most corporate environments only allow 1 set in the bottom ear lobe.

Notice how its condescending to older women (short, fat, old woman, used as moral stepping stone).

Also notice how a man would have prepared at home, maybe have a presentation or portfolio to show his boss and have some concrete justifications for the raise or promotion. She, like all women, uses the me too mentality, IF HE HAS A TOY I WANT ONE TOO! This is exactly why mainstream women have added almost nothing to the workforce and men are desperate to invent and build robotic workers before we cripple out entire worldwide economy by shifting from a skilled male labour force to a low standards, unskilled, babysitting facility for grown women.
>>
>>74025640
You wanna probably know why? Because she's worked there for years and more than the other guy and is a nervous wreck even fucking TALKING to her boss. THAT is why
>>
File: 1378965564138.gif (3 MB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1378965564138.gif
3 MB, 480x320
>>74029539
>Alternatively, you can use your tongue, like a cat
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.