[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Jews in the Media Glorify Islam?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: gHBPknL.png (234 KB, 1296x512) Image search: [Google]
gHBPknL.png
234 KB, 1296x512
I have a question for anyone knowledgable about jews and the jews owning the media... If the jews own the media, why are they victimizing and glorifying muslims, so that the west accepts refugees, when muslims hate jews. I am not saying that jews dont own the media, i would just like to know a motive because this one aspect confuses me.
>>
They're trying to get the muslims out of the ME and into Europe.
>>
>>74017005
they already control islam.

they don't control the white man.

they are devious so they figure just eradicate whites and rule the world.
>>
>>74017306
But why? If they dislike muslims, why do they want muslims to survive and live in good countries?
>>
>>74017388
How are they eradicating whites?
>>
>>74017592
by making whites minorities in white countries, don't you even almost /pol/?
>>
>>74017388
GET OUT OF SWEDEN
>>
>>74017695
Being a minority in a country doesn't mean less power. Case and point jews in America or whites in South Africa.
>>
>>74017005
The super rich jews that control media and politics are never going to have to deal with the muslims
>>
>>74017877
yeah whites are doing great in SA, more like jews are doing well and whites are being slowly exterminated
>>
>>74018075
>implying the Apartheid never happened
>>
>>74017005
The Jews historically lived pretty well with Muslims.
Christianity is innately anti-Semitic and white people, while less intelligent than NorthEast Asians, are just intelligent enough to make trouble for a one world government. Asians regardless of their intelligence have trouble with the idea of law so they accept whatever the government does and hope to deal later. Muslims of any background are both less intelligent and more tolerant of bad government.
>>
>>74018310
yeah and it was good and made SA prosper, now look at it after jews crushed it.

chaos
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.